TONIGHT WE RISE

TONIGHT WE RISE

Other urls found in this thread:

propublica.org/article/california-murder-suspect-atomwaffen-division-extremist-hate-group
youtu.be/FqwEXrpQEOE
washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-harvard-study-cnn-nbc-trump-coverage-93-percent-negative/article/2623641
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HEIL TRUMP

FUCK THE SLIDES
FUCK (((HER)))
FUCK THE FBI
FUCK THE CIA
WE'RE GOING LIVE NOW YOU GOD DAMN NIGGERS!

Woodward kills Bernstein. Watergate BTFO

propublica.org/article/california-murder-suspect-atomwaffen-division-extremist-hate-group

It's really happening isn't it?

Yes leaf it is

AAAAUUUUUGGGHHH I CANT WAIT

what's in the memo? can I get a basic gestalt?

Huge!

All of it.

Watergate 2.0

its confirmed.
If you're still supporting trump you are a fucking coward.
just no way around it anymore.

Republicans voted to release a classified memo in order to discredit their own intelligence agencies because they're investigating Trump.. and WONT allow democrats to release their version of the explanation

Congrats

Best you got?

somehow I expected less and I'm still disappointed.

How. fucking. dumb. can. you. people. be.
Holy shit

Fuck off, the memo is going to show how fucking corrupt they all are. Trey Gowdy for 2024

So when is it gonna get released?

kys

cant even tell if people are kidding anymore.

this dude attacked the media, doj, and fbi
and people wonder how dictators accidentally happen.
This is exactly how.
I fucking laughed off people how made that point in the past cause i know how clueless trump is, but now he's closer to that reality than ever

the article says Trump has 5 days to approve or deny the release

by the end of the week I'm guessing

Soon my dog of war

The media which is laughably biased?
The DOJ and FBI which clearly gave Hillary a free pass while (we'll soon see) targeted Trump and his campaign unfairly?

Trump removing regulations (aka REDUCING his power) means he's trying to become a dictator?

Stay salty faggot, Trump is playing 4d masterchess

>media, doj, and fbi
all 3 tried to swing the elections for hillary

now they will pay for it, one by one

>media attacks trump nonstop
>trump attacks media
>"wtf trump's gonna be a dictator guys"

Thread theme
youtu.be/FqwEXrpQEOE

But democrats started the whole can of wormy lies. The time of double standards is coming to an end, snake. Bout time greedy politicians feel the burn of public retribution

>So when is it gonna get released?
it wont be. when are you aspies gonna learn?
>HURRR KILLARY SHILTON WILL BE LOCKED UP ANY DAY NOW
>HURRR OBUMMA IS GOING DOWN
these people will never face justice while the current system stands. left or right, it doesnt matter. they are all the same, just swapping the crown every 4/8 years. and anyone who buys into it, like pol, is only helping to perpetuate it

The 2nd in line at the FBI was just purged. Hopefully he's hung in public

Dramatic baby bitch

>media attacks trump
I want to level with you guys
How in the fucking fuck in gods holy name
Could the media POSSIBLY not cover this shit Trump doe son a daily basis.
Trump has had Quite Literally 250 huge headlines around him
compare dot Obamas Zero in 8 years.

Bias?
The guy is clueless and creates huge controversy every day.

What do you want htem to say? hes doing a good job and knows what hes doing?
You guys are fucking so sadly brainwashed its pathetic
I'm against liberals and conservatives, but this level of delusion is the worst sense of reality I have ever seen

If that's truly how you think why don't you stop him at any cost? Because you're a pathetic bitch

SEETHING

fuck off, shareblue faggot.

Have you already forgotten that CNN leaked Town Hall questions to Hillary?

Have you already forgotten Wasserstein debacle?

Have you already forgotten CNN claiming 90% chance of Hillary victory 24 hrs before elections?

There is a stark difference between anti Trump articles (of which a million could be legitimacy made) and 93% of mainstream media coverage of Trump being negative.

If you understood statistics you'd see it's improbable for something like that to occur without extreme biases and ridiculous tampering.

washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-harvard-study-cnn-nbc-trump-coverage-93-percent-negative/article/2623641

they deserve it. shouldn't have pushed bullshit too far

Oh fuck, the russians won. good job you Sup Forums retards you just ended the world you know that right

'Give us the memo and I'll spare your lives'.

what will come of this MEMO?

big names like obama, clinton, comey, are invincible

He isn't the problem.
The retards who see 8 people Admitting to lying about Russian contact and still say "no the media is making it up"
If Trump isn't there, the retards in this country will vote for another clueless moron.
especially now, now weknow someone can get on stage and say nothing for an hour and Prove without a shadow of a doubt that he doesn't have informaiton on the subject matter.. and people are So dumb they'll somehow convince themselves that the guy knows what hes talking about and is qualified to be president.

the sad part is I'm not even slightly exaggerating

pic related represents you shills calling it a night

People defending democrats here kek. Don't you have your gf's dick to suck and her brown kid from a previous relation to feed?

Gotta wait five days, Friday is happening day

>tfw thanks to Trump, leftists are now all about protecting dirty government secrecy and defending undercover surveillance of citizens for political reasons

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How does it feel that the biggest propaganda machine on the planet couldn't convince people that this memo is a russian lie?

You're a fucking failure. Your party is a failure. This is what happens when you listen to media outlets instead of doing your own research and taking your own action.

The memo will reveal that it is time to start charging some leftists with treason and hanging them in public.

Id rather be a coward and run away from the fight and live another day and make money.

CLEAN YOUR WEAPONS BOYS THERE'S GOING TO BE A LOT OF VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR FIRING SQUADS!!!!

PURGE
U
R
G
E

Youve never seen reality. S'why we called it the red pill. Good luck

I would be so happy.

What is Fast and Furious
What is IRS targeting tea party groups
What is "if I had a son it would be trayvon"
What is the healthcare mandate forcing people to buy a product or get fined
And those are just the ones off the top ofmy head.

If you genuinely believe Obama had 0 headlines you are actually retarded. Themedia didnt report on this stuff because they are completely in the tank for liberalism.

They are gonna bitch and scream and piss and moan every fucking day for 7 more years. Can't wait to read the memo.

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE

Choke on saliva you dishonest CNN ShareBlue dyke.

>if you understood statistics
I'm very wealthy and do statistical analysis and examine how people think for a living as business process manager, not to mention working the stock market.
and I'm going to ignore the irony that you morons vote to give me more money while you destroy your poor family members futures

It doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to listen to trump speak about Nuclear power, or the middle east, or any subject matter on stage for an hour and realize he didn't even give enough of a Fuck to do his homework and learn 1 or 2 facts.
Why do you guys choose to ignore this?

And CNN being bias again..
once again OF COURSE its 93% negative, he has a huge scandal almost every fucking day, and that will Always dominate any kind of government progress.
Havent you guys figured it out?
Trump creates self fulfilling prophesies as an old marketing move.
ala naming all of his opponents - low energy jeb, crooked Hillary, etc etc

>this memo is a Russian lie
Wait you're anti Russia again today?
how pathetic have you guys gotten.

and my party? what party?
I'm against stupid people, hypocrisy, and inconsistency. That's all.

the memo will show if media/doj/fbi colluded with hillary

You do realize unless Trump actually murders someone, forcing him out of office will result in millions of dead leftists, yes?

THIS LEVEL of cognitive dissonance holy shit.

>What do you want htem to say? hes doing a good job and knows what hes doing?
Considering that's reality yes, yes I do. But fuck the truth, right? He's RAYYYYYCIIIIISSSS

Just because you have more money then me doesn't make it right for me to take it, get that through your liberal head. We have principles on the right and aren't Mexicans whose vote can be swayed with "free stuff".

The fact that only 7% is positive with literally the fastest growing economic year in American history is all I need to say. Half the "outrage" ends up being fake news or something out of that bullshit Wolf book.

Right? I love how lefties are like "muh resistance" Shit wouldn't last 2 weeks before the left would be purged or surrendered and sent off to syria with all the "cultured" people are.

I'm so conflicted about rather or not I want that or not. One one hand Trump. On the other,
>millions of dead leftists

The good thing is if he was kicked out we would just purge the left and re-elect him again. :)

what make believe retard scandal are we all supposed to care about?

shitholes?
calling McCabes wife a loser?

that just makes trump look better if it was true

t. shill

One sweet day it will begin. It took decades of Jewry to weaken Whites, but we are resurgent.

Death to Kikes. Communists and Democrats, which is convenient since 100% overlap.

Right, theyre dropping a classified memo speaking to certain individuals being tracked without the classified info to exactly why they are being tracked.
Democrats wants to release a memo explaining why they were being tracked, and the GOP wont allow them to.
Transparency.
How are any of you against that.

lol what are you talking about

Trump voters are the laughing stock of the entire world.
cognitive dissonance?
never in my entire life have I ever seen such blind biased delusion.
staring at a red picture and saying its blue while the whole world face palms.

true if big

>I'm very wealthy
You and me both faggot and yet only one of us is dumb enough to believe the near incessant lying that comes out of the MSM's mouth and has for well over a decade. Guess what? It ain't me.

The vote passed? It'll be released?!?!!

>I'm very wealthy

But proof to neither rope nor bullet nor bomb nor knife. Typical Jew. The tide is turning and your lies won't save you. The first Holocaust was a hoax. The second won't be because the real mistake was not doing it right the first time.

This is the day fellas
Show me your warface

>Brainlet completely clueless to the rage against the slavemaster leftist elite.
Civil war, baby.
If its a Trumped up charge, pun intended, I'm going out and there won't be a bag limit on commies.

Aye

I'm not a liberal shit head.
and hahahahah the right has principles?
Now you say that?
After Trump got the evangelical vote?
has - at very least - warmed to Russia?
attacked war heroes?
The right has principles hahaah

fucking embarassments.

and Geniuses, none of trumps policy have gone into effect, Obamas 8 years of rising economy have simply continued and will for a few more months.
and I don't even like obama

God I love this man.

Fuck yeah checked

and in the meantime President Mike "AC/DC for the LGBT" Pence.

>Democrats wants to release a memo explaining why they were being tracked
oh bullshit. you don't even believe that. Democrats just want to CYA their asses. Just like Reps would in their place.

put.... these......on

>this dude attacked the media, doj, and fbi
all infallible institutions

>After Trump got the evangelical vote?
And why shouldn't he? His opponent was pro choice.
>has - at very least - warmed to Russia?
Good. This antagonism toward Russia is almost as retarded as you.
>attacked war heroes?
John McCain is not a war hero, John McCain is a warmongering monster.

We're gonna need a lot of rope user.

trump hasnt seen the memo and the committee is forbidden from discussing it

Trump himself isn't even right wing, he's just an opportunist (his policies so far are thankfully are right wing).

Yes between Trump and Hillary Clinton there was no other choice for many.

You're a fool if you don't think this recent economic surge had to do with Trumps deregulation and tax plan. Going from 35% to 21% would save companies hundreds of millions/billions and you're just lieing to yourself otherwise.

>working the stock market

You’re a fucking retard. I work in finance and can guarantee that there is no statistical processes that lets you “work the stock market”. You’re probably like a 5th year analyst that got passed over for promotion a year ago and have a boss that makes a shitload of money, which you think will be you in a year. Keep pretending you work for Bain capital online buddy, it’s gonna turn out great for you

>progs and FBI / DOJ top dogs and bitches make up a whole story just in case Cuntilon loses
>Cuntilon lose
>release the dossier!

What the fuck did you expect, useless piece of shit? A corrupt to the bone and incompetent useless fucks as Cintons to be in power for life?

Do you know how much classified info Russians and Chinese got from the Clinton closet server, you piece of shit?

Trump truly is America's leader that is NEEDED now more than ever

You shills all posting the same pasta.