My friend's wife just said that Hollywood is run by old white men and that it needs to be changed...

My friend's wife just said that Hollywood is run by old white men and that it needs to be changed. I laughed but didn't argue with her since she's the typical liberal white chick who thinks anything against white people is fair game and that all other races deserve a helping hand. I assume she doesn't know the difference between White and Jewish.

How do you deal with these people so that you don't lose a great friend? Do you simply avoid all political conversation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yep.

>How do you deal with these people so that you don't lose a great friend? Do you simply avoid all political conversation?
thats what i do
realize friend chose a retarded wife
wasn't in a position to talk him out of it during the dating process

Why didn't you correct her? Tell her they're actually Jewish and they consider themselves different than white people.

I know exactly what you mean user.

If you can, stick to your guns, explain how a group of eastern europeans (Ashekanazi) that follow brought media, entertainment and the US into WW1 & 2.

They are white but their ideology makes them evil.

Minorities hate jews, not white people. But jews will misdirect the hate onto "White People" while they clasp their merchant hands.

She thinks Jews are white, just a different religion

Put the liberal spin on it. "Those are Jewish people and you need to understand that. They put themselves in these positions of power globally. God bless them."
Red pills for those that will "see it" and a cozy stfu for those weird loony lefties.

The best strategy is to work together, this way you're both discovering the "red-pill" together. Of course, you have to play a bit dumb - but use that to your advantage.

For example, in your situation ...
"Hollywood is run by old white men and that it needs to be changed."

Old white men? No way! Really? Is it really run by old white men?
>Pull out phone
Let's take a look at some big name directors
>Jew
>Jew
>Jew
Hmm, I wonder who's the CEO of some of these major Hollywood companies/studios
>Jew
>Jew
>Jew
Etc, etc, etc

if anyone has an hour and wants to get up to speed about the zionists, just listen to the 1961 Benjamin Freedman speech.

youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8

For that kind of person I try to plant some ideas that might grow but I wouldn't push them too hard or comment on everything.

>I assume she doesn't know the difference between White and Jewish.
Jews have interbred so much with Anglo-Saxons that they're technically indistinguishable.

>talking to your friend's wife
What is he some kind of a cuck?

ancestry.com and 23&me distinguishes them

>old white men

you have to show them that jews don't consider themselves white

>not naming the jew

you dun goofed, meet me after class is over

It’s crazy how much Ashkenzai Jews are inbred. Also notice how it’s always the Ashkenazi and not any of the other Jew varieties

>flag
dis shit doesn't match up
you on vacation or some shit?
either that or costa ricans really do think their white

Cuck are shite

these are the people of Khazar, they caused the french revolution, and 20th century wars.
they are super inbred. they adopted Jude

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars

DED

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU:
THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU (THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link. If they dont allow you there is something shady going on.
1.1-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

So explain to her that Jews do not consider themselves to be white. There is plenty of evidence everywhere.

>old white men

>How do you deal with these people so that you don't lose a great friend
Don't be a puss. Liberals aren't you're friends. They want you and your family raped and killed and they think it's funny. Fuck. Them.

>"no no, i mean ETHNICALLY jewish"
act like you have definitive knowledge and that what you know is already common sense
speak from a position of authority

"I am not an American of JEWISH faith. I am a JEW. I have been a JEW for a thousand years. Hitler was right in one thing. He calls the Jewish people a race, and we are a race."

Stephen Samuel Wise

Tell her dat the world are bigger than her friends repost on facebook, just little by little make her one of us user.

Sucks to be you.

My best friends wife unapologetically hates jews and jewish bullshit.
She's literally more redpilled on them than either of us.
And he met her this way.

Well that's what happens when you only reproduce within your immediate ethnicity

>"Yeah I know right? All those "old white men" like (((Harvey Weinstein))) (make sure you put on a jewish emphasis when you say their names) and (((Steven Spielberg))) and (((J J Abrahms))......................................................................................... Oh wait they're all Jewish......

>mfw people in spanish countries actually sit around and talk about how "white" people in white countries running something in the white country is a problem and actively campaign to overthrow white people in white countries
wew lad, thats enough for tonight.
Are you sure she isnt a misled jew?