TIME to fuck wake up cnn on behalf of releasing the memo

rev up those twaters akounts keks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OPM5TF-DVKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please explain what happened so i can contribute...

Too mamy fucking "happenings" going on daily for me to keep up.

checked,
youtube.com/watch?v=OPM5TF-DVKs
house intel comitee voted on releasing the memo and cnn will try to hide it as much as they can, so now after #releasethememo we should go after the cnn by shooting them wiht #releasethenews

Can i get a quick rundown?

Its a fucked up arrangement, PPE prevents proper engagement

#RELEASETHENEWS

REPUBLICAN "FISA ABUSE" MEMO APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE

>DEMORAT SHILL MEMO ***NOT*** APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE

INVESTIGATION OF FBI AND DOJ HAS BEEN OPENED

#ReleaseTheMemo was sucessfull , not it's time for #CNNReleaseTheNews

But I heard it’s just a republican/russian propaganda document anyways. Who cares. CNN doesn’t seem to care so neither do I.

What is "the memo"? Remember a few days ago alex jones was getting some attention for having "the memo" but i have yet to hear what it is amd why its such a big thing

Everytime i get linked, its to a livestream and im not gonna scan the entire livestream

You rubbing one out while you watch Anderson Pooper tonight? I know I am.
;0

>but I heard you're just a shill. Sup Forums doesn't care about you and neither do I .
Fuck off shareblue

TLDR; it’s literally what we’ve been waiting for since 2016
1) Fisa abuse by FBI
2) Clinton illegal actions that will land her in jail
3) Some other stuff in between
Republicans who went to view it in a closed door meeting were shocked. Some said it’s disturbing while another regretted even seeing it because he didn’t believe corruption existed like this in the U.S

Alex Jones just played a game where he put himself under the bus bfor not having it because ultimate goal was to raise awarnes about it
Intel comitee upproved to release it and we will have it under 24h to max 1 week, it is also possible that trump himself will read it on that national speech he has to give in few days
Memo should hardcore imply the conspiracy between dnc, obama, clinton, fbi and doj against the trump
we are making a step forward and attacking cnn on twatter even before they have a chance to censor it

The Nunes memo. It's shit. Just a rehash of what we already know but written like a KGB disinformation campaign. The criminal defendants are now the special snowflake victims. The law-abiding government police are the perpetrators and the citizens are the marks for this Republican con job. Like always, it's backwards day on planet GOP.

oh man this is a solid $0.05 post right there

COMPENSATED

CNN is claiming they have White House sources saying that there will be a full 5 day review of the memo, and as a minimum not to expect it to be released before SOTU

This is too mich to keep up with

Am i the only one that feels like its impossible to understand what anythings even about unless you browse on here 24/7...i sometimes feel like im catching up on whats happening but i leave for 2 days and nothing makes sence again and theres now a new list of initials (PPE, FISA, DOJ, etc.) i have to search and read up on...

Does everyone here already know what all these are? Can i have some links so i can fully understand/catch up within 2 hours?

>tldr: you anons need to learn how to explain yourselves better, ive been here for years and cant even keep up with the speed we move at these days

Acronyms* not initials...went retard for a minute

Green leader, standing by.

You’re kidding right? What are you doing on a Swedish knife making image forum if you cannot even into department of justice?

NIce copypasta

ylyl

green two, standing by.

Here's your (you) Faggot.

What the fuck is this

Wow, consider my record corrected friend

Ford RS200 crash.. sad moment for Group B Rally.

CNN is already dead, don't beat a dead horse