It's Happening? The Strzok Family

Has anyone posted this here yet? The Strzok family sure seems like its CIA connected. twitter.com/HousatonicITS/status/954173497168875520

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MoOWY
youtu.be/masVcGJ6BRA
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/29/trump-administration-wont-levy-new-russia-sanctions-for-now.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Strzok is a Jew who was a double agent for Israel.

Archived version

archive.is/MoOWY

have a cocaine bump, user

He's a Jesuit like the tweets say, the whole family
All the "secret society" members at FBI and DOJ against Trump are CATHOLICS

who the fuck is this guy (on twitter; not strzok) and what is his relationship to the latter? fucking weird.

bump offering that sweet cocaine for op to continue

that's everything. i think its pretty interesting so hopefully some of our autistic researchers here see the info.

Nuckin futs.

bump

i recommend people read the thread itself rather than the pictures ITT. the thread itself has images that you need to click through to see.

Listen faggot. You can't stop the truth from coming out. Israel is so fucked. SO FUCKED.

How hilarious is it going to be when the news peoples have to say that Obama was a CIA robot from Africa?

wayne madsen has been saying that obama was CIA for years and he has some good points.

btw bill clinton was a CIA asset too. and the bushes it goes without saying.

King Nigger being mentored by (((jesuits))) activates my almonds.

if you have listened to any bill cooper you know that jesuits, catholics, jews, etc. they're all part of a greater whole

here's some more for you guys.

Have a bump but I need someone to break it down for me.

I used to go to the Vatican Assassins site sometimes. Though the guy was a bit too religious at the time, but a Vatican group sure would have access to a lot of resources. They are incredibly wealthy. Swamp goes far out, all the time to Rome.

check out book pic related. many of its sources are dodgey and the story is pretty wild so who know how much of it is BS.

Reaaally?

Bump.
Oh, boi

bump

What's really going on??

Whatcha guys doing???

Not surprising. National Security careers often run in families. It's a cult.

Ol Nelly hamming for halp!

bump

Have a bump, friendo.

so...now what?

Actually sort of interesting... unique name created by deep state to hide people.

compare against "Awan".. another deep state name that is nearly as generic as "smith"

>bill cooper
Bill Cooper was a retard

MEGAANON WAS RIGHT OMG

You shouldn’t have posted all these pics you faggot reading them on twatter was much better

Jesuits, jews, all the same to me. Sand nigger worshipping subversive pedophiles from the x dimension

bump...true if bigot, nice work to whoever put this together

Yet you can criticize Catholics and Jesuits to your heart's content, but when you say something against Jews the "antisemitism'"shutdown makes it's appearance.

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.

Really makes you think.

no he wasn't
megaanon was spouting tin foil nonsense about the 9/11 towers being rigged with explosives and holographic planes and shit

>Family member pardoned by Obama on his last day of office
>Leaked information on #stuxnet

This should've been brought up when Hillary had her interview. Since she was a part of the administration at one point one can make an argument that having him interview Hillary on behalf of the FBI was a conflict of interest.

Bump. Read the pictures.

Up

>This should've been brought up when Hillary had her interview.
lol oh just that?

pump

and dump

Kek!

I read em

#metoo

HI George webb

I wish.

Did some research, & found Strzok's ringtone.
youtu.be/masVcGJ6BRA

Reminder that Obama’s was crafted to be president by the Military Industrial Complex

Loony George Webb is at it again.

>James Strzok - A jesuit priest
>jesuit
OP did you really need to ask???

What the fuck?

Where are all the shills? what the fuck happened tonight?

>Where are all the shills?
there have been a lot tonight what are you talking about willis?

It's around a six-hour drive.

More likely Mossad

Not in this thread.

Papists and jews are both bad news!

bump. holy shit. how did somebody even find this information? magnificient

They want this slid.

Bumpity boppity boo

BUMPERINI

I don't care. I'll care when there are people in cuffs.

Uh... Bump

It's a distraction fom the real news: foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/29/trump-administration-wont-levy-new-russia-sanctions-for-now.html

Give me a break.

Kind of strange. That Obama doc was produced by "Joachim Rothe". Can't seem to find a damned thing on that guy. There's a "Joachim Rothe" on IMDB but doesn't appear related. A search on "joachim rothe" "A journey in black and white"turns up nothing.

At the very least it's not worth getting excited over until someone is caught trying to flee the country

>IMBLEACHH
why don't all anti-trump fags just kill themselves, then they won't have trump for their president anymore problem solved

As Deep Throat taught us, "follow the money".

Shills only target certain threads. They may have not been given the go ahead to target this thread yet.

bump

This needa bump. Yes sir if i do say

bump

wow

Jesus fucking christ

Wheels within wheels within WHEELS

Holy shit, Fr James Strzok taught me Chemistry about 18 years ago.

>Schizophrenia

>(((jesuits)))

To the TOP

Bump for a good read

JESUIT

BUMP