BRAZIL 2018

based on their pics alone, which of these people would you vote for? also, what do you think you can tel me about them? who are the commies? who's ourguys? who's homo? who' are the frontrunners? who are living memes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_general_election,_2018
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and yes, there are more candidates than letters in this election

Im not sure anyone are /ourguys/

>Commies
A,F, J, k, M, Q, X, Y, I, 5

>Homo
K and maybe M

>Ourguy
W, R, Maybe 1

>FrontRunners
D, C, J, O, 12, 10, 11

some correct guesses, some very wrong

for ourguy you picked 1 commie, 1 former governor of one of those farm-states and a living meme

frontrunners are all wrong

homo is maybe 50% right, K is actually a chad, surprisingly

Hmmmm, well it was fun anyway.

Good thread idea

son there will be less people there, there's like 4 from some parties
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_general_election,_2018

btw most are commies :(

>which of these people would you vote for?
None of the above. Kill them all. Take their clay. Manifest Destiny.

WE MUST BE LIKE THE MUTTS
WE MUST ELECT A NIGGER PRESIDENT para ele foder a porra toda de uma vez!

B, N, W, 0 look like /ourguys/

why? this is a good guess btw
theres no black candidate

B and N look like Chads, W and 0 look like goyim who know and are tired of Jewish tricks

I think only one of the candidates here is a jew, but theres even a mormon, kek

>theres no black candidate
BLM Brazil when?

there's already one but thankfully its small, given its retardation (mixed-race "black nationalists" with white fathers from good neighborhoods larping as poor afrikans)

It's a bit surreal that America's first world bullshit identity politics have spread there.

The left is making me vote B, but this fuck looks like he's all ideas and no actual knowledge on how to run a country.

this cancer spreads everywhere. Usually it took 20 years or so for it to arrive here, now its way quicker.

You even have a BLM Canada ffs, theres not even blacks in canada

You have no idea, the left here, especially the commies from college gobbles the 1st world lefty dick and maximizes this shit like no other.

At least there's not that big of a push for migration acceptance. I guess there are some benefit about living in a shithole.

>At least there's not that big of a push for migration acceptance.
they literally passed an open borders law and shill for muslim countries on TV daily
the only reason we're not flooding with rapefugees is because they dont want to come here

LULA 2018!
Se curvem diante do poder do povo, companheiros

>the only reason we're not flooding with rapefugees is because they dont want to come here
True.
We had problems with haitian immigration a few years ago but the recession kind of scared them away (to chile)

We are fucked anyway, almost 50k venezuelans at our border
I doubt they are going to comeback to their country after maduros death

I hope they stay in the North, away from the last beacons of civilization down South.