Nanoha

She had actual romantic interactions with multiple characters in S1. She was starved for companionship. It's not even remotely surprising that she was throwing herself at both Yuuno and Fate (and arguably Chrono, for that matter) until one satisfied her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=unA7r5Uybw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anal sex with Nanoha.

Maybe she just liked making friends.

How do you fags get these crazy headcanons?

Stop this shit. Yuunoha is dead and buried.

No, she actually didn't. You're a moron and it's clear you are just trying to start shit flinging.

Nanoha wants dicks in her cunny.

I always thought they were fun friends but he got canned for fucking subaru and co. in strikers for some reason, there were some nice touches on their relationship though like how he ties is hair with one of nanoha's old ribbons she gave him.
I also really enjoyed him as the geeky character, even if sometimes his whole schtick of 'it's the bath scene and I'm male ferret' got old fast
unfortunately though this series is only still half-alive post strikers via yuri-pandering

he got canned to bring in new cast/setting for the shitfest that was the first half of strikers
tie in his hair part is databooks meme

You need to learn English, and learn how to use sage.
His ribbon is green.

And "he was canned for fucking" makes it imply "he was canned for having sex". Learn how to use passive voice correctly.

People make way too big of a deal out of this. So what if Fate wasn't the first and only person who Nanoha ever showed any romantic interest in? Almost no one marries their first crush. It doesn't mean that whoever they end up with is their second choice. It just takes a while to figure out what you want out of a relationship and who can give that to you, especially if you're 10.

No, the problem is you shitposting and being cancerous as fuck, !Akemi. And yes, it's obvious you waited until the thread was on page ten to bump it. Because you can live without attacking and harassing people.

>It doesn't mean that whoever they end up with is their second choice.
Actually, it does. By definition of the word. You have the retard loser mind set. Also, what's said in the OP isn't true either way.

Fate was the first though, and the only.

Right, but only if they're Fate's.

Stop bumping this thread. You were already told.

New movie CM
youtube.com/watch?v=unA7r5Uybw4

Did we never get scans of this?

Kill yourself you pathetic shithead.
You don't care about the series at all, you just want to keep this thread alive so you can shit on the characters for as long as you can.

>we
Why do you always make it so obvious who you are, !Akemi. You're just trying to bump the thread as much as you can so that you can shit on the characters and harass people for as long as you can. And yes, it gets even more obvious who you are when you refuse to reply to anything anyone says to you.

What the fuck is wrong with you, !Akemi.
Why are you so obsessed with keeping your garbage threads alive? And yes, it's still obvious who you are even if you bump threads with NanoFate. That doesn't change how all you are trying to do is keep your thread alive and make it look like even "nanoFate shippers" think there is nothing wrong with your OP. You are the only one keeping your shit thread alive, now fuck off.

Seriously, fucking kill yourself. It becomes so obvious who you are because you refuse to ever actually talk when people tell you off.

I hope you realize that you are the only person who acts like this. Go to any other thread on the site and you will see not one else acting how you do.

What subs do I use or should I just stream the older series?

>throwing herself

Nanoha had pretty bad self-esteem issues and felt like she had no place or purpose in the world in S1. Because of that she actually just stuck with the people she felt needed her the most. That's why everybody took a backseat to Vivio in StrikerS. But if we take traditional Japanese behaviors into account, Nanoha most likely isn't even attracted to either Yuuno or Fate. She would have had a formal courting and ceremony with them and she definitely would have changed her last name and quit her job if she had gotten married.

No, the purpose of all of her friendships is to be someone who can help, not really romance.

The nature of her attraction to Fate was pretty evident given how the story progressed. Also Nanoha didn't have to quit her job to marry Fate, they both like what they do and they can still take care of Vivio while working.

You make it sound like some sort of loveless family built solely around a mutual history of abuse and neglect. That is how things start off for each character, but it's through the support of their relationships that they overcome that dysfunction. Emotional healing through family is definitely a reoccurring theme.

Kill yourself, shit head.
You're so fucking pathetically obsessed with keeping your garbage thread alive.

The nature of her attraction lied in her need to be a savior for somebody. Whenever she got close to ANYBODY, it was because she was presenting herself as a friend who can help. Sure, Nanoha would keep working but she would definitely take the last name of her spouse if she had ever married.

Fuuka also had many romantic interactions

So what you're saying is, Fate won the Nanobowl

No, what's being said is that you're a pathetic low life shithead who's obsessed with keeping his garbage thread alive so he has a place to attack and harass people.

That one is Einhart's romantic interaction.

fuck off

Fuuka sleeps with Nove once a week because it's part of the deal.

He's just shitposting without rhyme or reason now

Just report and move on

Nove just seems lonely

Kyrie fighting against her sister because Amita does not approve of her immoral relationship.

Stop.

>romantic
She's 9 years old you mongoloid.

A 9 year old can save the world but she can't have a romantic relationship?

Basically yes.

Nove is a good mom

cute

Is there any way a title can be more anti-lolicon than Vivid Strike?

It's fine

How is it fine?
Also I hope you're not implying those are lolis.

>they can still take care of Vivio while working
We thought the same. Then ViVid happened.

Just go read Vivid.

Fuck off.

Go watch Vivid?

Fuck off?
I mean, that's not much better.

Read the bonus comics for Vivid Strike?

Yes, I sure want to see bony teen girls.

She's healthy where it matters.

>vivio is slowly growing into her adult mode naturally
>eventually she will be an old hag who transforms into a young woman instead
I love her dual age gimmick and all, but for some reason it makes aging especially depressing to me.

I want a massage from Yumina in a non-sexual manner.

Seriously, fucking kill yourself, !Akemi.
It's fucking insane how obsessed you are with trying to shit on and degrade every single yuri character you can find just for the sake of trying to harass people who told you that your taste is shit.

Just stop already, enough is enough. You get literally nothing for this. You're just too stubborn to stop because this is all you have in your life. Maybe if you stopped acting like a shithead constantly then you'd be able to get something on actual meaning in your life.

>bony teen with big ass and muscular mature teen with big boobs
It's just as anti-lolicon as ever.

It's for the best.

Why do they still allow Miura to hang around with them?

She's the ugly, pathetic girl that makes all the other girls look even prettier.

>Dear Diary

>Today Vivio and her friends let me sit at the lunch table with them! It's times like these that I value my life. I won't be crying myself to sleep tonight.

You can tell that all these posts are by !Akemi because he is bumping a thread that directly shits on nanoha, so no actual fan of the series would b uh month is thread.

>no actual fan of the series would b uh month is thread.
>would b uh month is thread.
Are you okay!?

Hi there, Akemi's little dick sucker, how's it been going lately?
Sure thing only one person can hate a franchise that shat completely on its former audience.

His mouth probably started foaming like a drooling retard and needed his dick fix to suck on already.

Vivio is a big girl

Cute failure. Her boyfriend will be a lucky guy.

No one is sucking your dick, !Akemi. No one even likes you.
And you have been talking to yourself for literally hours in GabDrop threads.

Really, how do you think that telling you, !Akemi, to kill yourself constantly means anyone wants to suck your dick.

And !Akemi, because you for some autistic reason refuse to put ! in front of Akemi to show it's a trip code you will always instantly give away who you are.

It's pathetic how you are going to spend your whole life doing this and never going to stop ruining threads.

Please suck his dick harder.

Just a head's up that Akemi and Ack are the same person.

Her boyfriend is lucky

Fuck off and kill yourself, !Akemi. You will never make anyone think that ack is real let alone that he isb the same person as you. Because everyone knows that the people you accuse of being ack do nothing wrong.

That is an insanely detailed pantyline. I don't think that's even physically possible.

>still gulping on dick
Why are you not permabanned?

It's also shouldn't be possible to transform from age 10 to 18 and back.

Telling you to skill yourself is not sucking your dick, !akemi.

Kill*

You sure are sucking his dick by mentioning him so many times.
What an obsessed fagboy.

No, !akemi. People use your name to make sure you realize that you are so stupid you will never make anyone think your samefaggig works.

Then why are you such an obviously obsessed cock chomper of his?!

I know it's you, !Akemi.

Whatever !Akemi's dick sucker-kun.
Or AIDS-kun from now on.

I know it's you !Akemi/ACK.

It's not obvious, you are just baseLesley saying the word obvious to try and pretend your claim is true.

>baseLesley
Is that a tripfag or youtuber or something? I've had enough of your autism.

Probably one of the "chads" AIDS-kun sucked the dick earlier of.

Even with all the arguing and stuff. We can all agree that Fuuka is the cutest Nanoha.

>!Akemi gets blown the fuck out at the start of the thread
>spends the rest of the thread spamming and samefagging talking to himself pretend that someone actually agrees with him

You don't even care about any of the characters, !Akemi. You just want this thread alive so you can shit on the characters as much as you possibly can, because you think it hurts the "guy" who makes you feel bad for being stupid and liking shit. And you consider your life long enemy.

Nanoha deserves better than this autist.

>shitty evil ryu tier clones are going to be in the movie
what retard approved this?

Evil Ryu and Violent Ken are cool though.

Cry more