Little Witch Academia

Only 2 episodes left until second season announcement.

LWA Climax PV:

youtube.com/watch?v=qFIpHxLYzFQ

Thread Theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=qzVBqBosf5w

>second season

Andrew got yellow fever

Everyone's got yellow fever. Except Croix, who's still thirsty for that red bush.

Can Croix be redeemed?

cute

Of course. Shes the last word after all .

Only if she can hunt down Producer and get him to fuck her, then they will be real sisters, dick sisters.

I hope so. She's fucking crazy but I like her.

Only if she lets down her hair again and stops painting her eyelids.

So many great moments between those two. Hopes the finale will deliver some more of this.

shite taste, bulldyke croix is a miracle of the universe

>Chariot and Croix both have weird as fuck names
>Neither of them have parents
>Both are French
Makes you think.

Are these two Chariot's grandparents?

comfy

Neet kid Croix is a bigger miracle.

What makes you think Chariot is French?

I wonder what old Croix would say to young Croix if they met

wasn't it stated in the site?

kill chariot before it's too late

*Marry Chariot

The other way around don't you mean
>Wow your sense of fashion is awful. That cape makes you look like a massive tryhard.

I guess that works too.

Can she really say that when she looks like a 13 year old boy?

Best Witch!

I want to rape Barbara or alternatively Barbara-user into a submissive, broken, cock loving mess who can no longer go for pure love!

How old was Croix here? And was Chariot still studying at Luna Nova even as an idol? Seems like Croix stopped growing cause she literally looks the same

>Chariot du Nord
Gee I fucking wonder

Barbarafags were a mistake.

I think Croix was around 17-18 and i guess Chariot dropped out or something? They really dont show how much time passes from head pat to moon scarring.

>How old was Croix here?
17 supposedly. Looks more like a 12 yo (antisocial) guy.

>Andrew got yellow fever
like everyone else

I want to NTR Barbara so hard. I want to lure her into a false sense of security in a loving and healthy relationship, spoil her, and treat her like a princess. I want to take her out on cute dates and read books with her and talk about our future. I'll take her out on extravagant dates and travel the world with her and experience so many new things that they'll be crystalized in her memory as the best moments in her life. Then I'll invite her to my room one night and have her walk in on me fucking Hannah and ravaging her. I want to see the tears start to well up in her eyes and the mixture of betrayal, denial and pain on her face. It'll be so good that I'll immediately cum inside Hannah and she'll scream out loud how good it felt.

Alternatively, you could always go for another NTR route by taking her away from such a great lover, breaking her in, and forcibly making life with such a great man impossible by using her til she gives in and falls for the cock.

Thats nice dear.

God damn, I really desperately want Sucy and to help her gather mushrooms, help her with her experiments and alchemy, go on long and twisted adventures to find her rare ingredients and so much more.

Once she's done working me to the bone and possibly experimenting on me in a dark basement room full of her equipment, I want her to reward me with a slight smile and for her to tell me I did a good job, a smug shark-tooth-grin subtly there as she speaks.

I want to brush her hair while she reads or tells me about her next experiment. I want to hear her quiet cackle at my misfortune as I puke on the lab floor after a potion result wasn't quite what she expected.

But most of all, I just want to be able to be someone who can make her happy.

How about no

>be Croix
>befriend little special needs kid at school because you feel sorry for her
>kid gets more confidence and starts to do better
>you realise magic is leaving the world and dedicate your life to saving magic and witches
>top of your class, genius, moonlight witch, sasuga Croix
>finally figure out how to get magic staff to help save magic, the Claiomh Solais
>bring the little brat with you since she always gets in trouble if you leave her alone
>big moment
>avatar of the green gives magic staff to the kid instead of you
>whatinthefuck
>kid starts crying, swallow your pride and agree to help her find the words, saving magic is the important thing
>help her find six words
>instead of finding seventh she wants to do a magic tour
>show is basically just a bunch of fireworks and tricks you could do with a $50 laser
>she can't remember how to pronounce Claiomh Solais so she calls it shiny rod
>argue with her but give up, she goes on tour with some sleezebag manager
>time passes
>feel magic slipping away from the world, chariot wont return emails, manager says she's "busy"
>feel helpless, can't work on seventh word without Claiomh Solais
>without the the quest you become a NEET
>eat nothing but ramen, spend all day on internet, wear nothing by sweatpants, hoodie and sneakers walking around with head down hands in pockets
>walk to store to buy ramen, they are out of chilli flavor, sigh and start walking home
>suddenly hear a familiar voice, look up and see Chariot playing to a sold out show at MSG on the big screen
>momentarily stunned and almost get hit by a newspaper truck
>HAY GET OUT THE WAYS I'M DRIVIN HERE
>get slashed with huge puddle of dirty water from the truck
>wipe mud off glasses, look at the stack of magazines that landed in puddle beside you
>It's TIME's Witch Of The Year issue
>Chariot's on the cover
>tagline "Is Shiny Chariot The Greatest Witch Of All Time?"
>feel something snap inside

I'm surprised she didn't snap sooner.

i want a second season so hard that i would 9/11 the fuck out of trigger studios if they don't do it.

whomst've'th are thouth quoting?

No one wants it

Wish she was a year older, Young Croix makes me want to commit a crime.

Thats legal in the UK

I'm White, I don't think I would get away with it. I'm just going to have to wait a year and hope she doesn't go dyke by then.

Season 2 hopefully never

If fucking Kill la Kill didn't get a season 2 this sure won't.

but this one get a game

wait

>watches PV video

does one of the old nine witches share a hat with Evil Power Rangers Witch-Bitch?

>summon the cat

That game is going to be as shit as the anime, why make it a beat em up and not an rpg

I was at the AnimeNEXT LWA panel this past saturday and they showed this LWA Climax PV, audience got pretty hype.

That was three months ago, senpai.

>LWA
>Shit
This nigga

>LWA game
>A beat em up
That sounds fun as fuck.

I bet Akko has the libido of a bonobo chimpanzee and he would just sigh and go along with it.

SHINYUU DA

Andrew is not for lewds.

>Chariot wasn't actually evil, she just got tricked by Croix
>Basically just a misunderstanding, but instead of talking to Akko about how Croix tricked her, just leaves

Is anyone else infuriated by the reveal last episode? If Chariot got desperate and the whole moon thing was a result of her looking for the final word or some shit her actions after the roof scene would've made sense, since she actually did it.

Instead, now that we know it was all basically an accident, it makes no sense why Chariot didn't tell Akko the whole truth

>it's a romance yet it's not a romance

what did Trigger mean by this?

YES
HE
IS!!

Croix told her it was experimental.

thank god the people drawing this kind of stuff understand the direction i prefer to go, usually it's the opposite

No Akko, you have your harem of witches for that.

Croix told her what it did afterwards, before that she had no indication her friend was going to steal people's magic.

"Experimental" could mean a lot of things

So Chariot used the Dream Fuel Spirit more than once right? So she kept using the spell to enhance her shows for a while before Croix went insane and revealed her actual plan?
From the way Akko assumed Diana was at the same show as her it appears that Chariot had a single show in Japan.

she use twice i think

What is Croix planning to do with the world reconstruction magic after using the black rod? Is she going to turn the planet into a factory for her roombas?

Why did nobody connect the dots and realize that dangerous robots only started showing up after the weirdo who is obsessed with robots came to the school?

Why didn't Ursula tell the Principal about what she thought Croix was doing? Did all the other teachers decide to retire in the last two episodes?

Why didn't Ursula blame Croix for tricking her into using the Dream Fuel Spirit when they were on the rooftop, instead deciding to shatter her student's heart by implying she actually did something wrong.

Why did the Shiny Rod crumble to dust after Chariot shot the moon? Was it tired of being a prop for cheesy magic shows? Did she take too long to find the last word and it got bored?

Frodo, please.

>Why did the Shiny Rod crumble to dust after Chariot shot the moon? Was it tired of being a prop for cheesy magic shows? Did she take too long to find the last word and it got bored?

No it's because she lost her yay

We don't know how many times, but it must not have been too many times since it was a a short experiment.

Jasminka as Plinkett?

marriage when?

I thought it was just once.

I just finished watching all 23 episodes in a two day span.

Chariots not getting a happy ending and it feels awful.

Watch the last word be never give up your dream or something like that and just decided she goofed.

So has LWA 'surprised' you compared to other anime? Have they executed some tropes or trimmed some of the fat that you disliked?

Yup.

My body is not ready. :[

So I haven't really followed this show (waiting for it to end before I watch it)

What's been the general reception of it?

Cour 1 was good comfy episodic shenanigans, Cour 2 is bloody amazing so far.

So the second half is an overarching deal?

The whole show has had an overarching plot building up, it was just less of a focus in the first half

Yeah, it does have an overarching plot, but it doesn't really kick into high gear until episode 11. LWA grows its beard at ep 11

The general direction of the plot remains the same: Akko is finding the words for the Shiny Rod. The focus has shifted to the mystery of Chariot with a villain to spice things up a bit.

i admit that there are some things that went against what i expected of it, but i'm not sure if it was dashed hopes or rising above lowered expectations

Stop not wanting Trigger to go bankrupt.

It's widely accepted that it is a huge disappointment.

Is this all this nigga does everytime an LWA thread comes?

Diana was right.

forced drama

looks like an rpg to me

The UI is A E S T H E T I C as fuck. Those portraits mang.

How was Croix able to travel around the world when Chariot was touring?

The thing is, she could have thrown it in Chario's face that she also drained her magic. But she didnt. That's how virtuous Diana is.

Ursula is too depressed to defend herself technically speaking she did steal their magic even if it wasn't her fault entirely. Depressed people tend not to make much sense. Depression can lead to suicide which is by far the least sensible action ever. So in light of all the things they showed us I thought it made perfect sense and they also made it really clear in that one scene that it wasn't really Chariot's fault on just the way the magic shares the same naming scheme.

Yeah it's pretty sexy. Given Trigger's love of the west, do you think there is any chance at all of getting an English version?

That would be more Bamco than Trigger.

Sadly, it isn't

I wasn't sure who would decide that kind of stuff.

Diana was planning to give their yay back to both Akko and Ursula, that's why she didn't reveal to anyone else that she knows that Ursula is Chariot, not even to Akko. But just like how Diana was the only one that could bring back Akko from despair, she knows Akko is the only one that can do it for Ursula.

>Croix gets injured during the last episode and Diana heals her
>Croix uses her memory wipe magic to delete Ursula being Chariot from Akko's mind

Calling it now