NYC Woman Only Gets Probation For Vehicular Manslaughter

Women constantly screech about equality, so why don't they fight for equal prison sentences? Criminal sentences for women vs men are completely different for the same crime. This stupid bitch was high behind the wheel and literally murdered a man. Yet she got nothing but probation. Had this been anyone else, it would have been a 15 or 25 year sentence minimum. It's bad enough the family/divorce courts are rigged in favor of women, raping every poor bastard who walks in to fight them, taking all of their assets and children. What kind of message is this sending? Why do women have life on easy mode yet they complain that they're ar oppressed? What the fuck is going on, and how can we fix the courts?

silive.com/eastshore/index.ssf/2018/01/my_husband_saves_lives_i_took.html

the tl;dr memearrow version for the impatient who don't want to read the article:

>dumb bitch high on weed and xanax
>asian female, so naturally drives like shit
>kills innocent man riding bicycle
>gets only 5 years probation for manslaughter

Other urls found in this thread:

nybc.net/a-summary-of-ny-state-bike-laws/
burlingtonfreepress.com/story/news/local/2015/08/24/family-upset-fatal-bike-crash-investigation/32290827/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>chink woman accused of vehicular manslaughter
color me surprised

knowing how to drive is white privilege

INSECTOIDS

Your honor, my client's slanty eyes predispose her to shitty driving. Please don't penalize her for something entirely out of her control.

>old ass asian women rocking shoe polish hair
Bitch, swerve!

>kills man riding bicycle

I almost cared until they got to bicycle, fuck those people.

>(((innocent)))
>(((bike)))
cyclists are basically rats, no loss

>how can we fix the courts?
You can't, you fucking idiot. The Courts are there to keep people in line and control them. We are the goyim after all. I'd say get rid of the Courts completely.

people like you are why we have an obesity epidemic as well as such a high carbon footprint

gas yourselves

My question is a bit irrelevant, but does anyone remember lakeisha holloway? Nigger bitch that ran people down on the Vegas strip a couple years ago?

>kills innocent man riding bicycle
she should be commended by the department of transportation for ridding american roadways of an obnoxious pest

She deserves a medal for killing some faggot cumskin bicyclist.

>implying manslaughter is automatic jail time
>couldnt even prove DUI/DWI
>m-muh widow

yah nah, fair sentence

well, all of your irrational hatreds aside, nyc is a bike friendly town, there's bike lanes everywhere. i don't know about staten island's road laws where this happened, but in manhattan, brooklyn, etc it's illegal to ride on the sidewalk, you will get a nasty ticket for doing so. i'm going to assume s.i. shares the same city rules. this guy was well within his rights.

a good amount of anons advocate for abiding by the law, then advocate bicyclists break the law.
really activates my almonds

It was a cyclist, it's not worth a real life

wow, this site outlines all the rules of bikes in the city. i didn't know it was this extensive. i see people not doing half of this shit. but yep, 'sidewalks are for pedestrians' is a thing, and bikes share the same rules of the road as cars. i don't know if this is for all bikes or just what are 'road bikes'. i don't think i've ever seen a cop giving a ticket to a little kid on a 20" bike or something.

nybc.net/a-summary-of-ny-state-bike-laws/

i don't understand the hostility for cyclists. what do they do to you to make you have this reaction? i don't get it. did you not have a bike when you were a kid? why do some people hate anything that doesn't have 4 wheels, it doesn't make sense.

They take up space on already crowded roads, and in some cases they took away Lanes of traffic or parking lanes to make bike Lanes that are never used.

space??

>bike weighs 20 lbs has width of the rider
>car weighs 2 tons and is 5 feet wide

u wot m8?

This. These faggots pick and choose what rules of the road they want to follow. You get stuck behind them, but then they will blow through a red light.

They're just fat fucks.

Yes, space, just like if pedestrians decided to walk on the road and take up an entire lane. Fuck cyclists

>i don't understand the hostility for cyclists.
Because they're arrogant cunts who ignore the rules of the road; no different really than the niggers who randomly wander into traffic or walk down the middle of the street.
I've nearly killed retarded cyclists at least 5 times in the last year when they blew through red lights and stop signs in front of me.

>be driving on side street with 4-way stops every two blocks
>pass cyclist riding in bicycle lane
>stop at 4-way stop with right signal on
>waiting on cyclist to ignore stop sign and my turn signal and fly past me on the right
>car pulls up to stop sign to my right
>looks at my turn signal
>proceeds to go straight ahead
>cyclist flies past me on right side
>ignoring the stop sign
>ignoring my right turn signal
>slams into other car’s fender
>tumbles across hood
>bicycle smashed to shit
>woman in car looks shocked
>laugh so hard i blow coffee through my nose onto dash
>finish laughing and turn right
>female cyclist on fucking sidewalk ignores stop sign
>smashes into passenger door of my truck
>mfw

Fucking cyclos

>high carbon footprint
>gas yourself
weak bait

>kills bicyclist

She should have gotten a medal.

Allow me to illustrate. A lone cyclist is usually not an issue to most people. However the ones that clump together like a flock of fucking birds and take up an entire lane, is something I have issues with.

Also they have a massive attitude and have almost no modesty or regard for other cars.

well hey we're getting off track and turning this into a bike hater thing. what i wanna know is why sentences for women are lenient as hell in comparison to men.

Always fun to see two Vancouverites fighting on Sup Forums.

Or possibly Torontonians.

disobey traffic rules constantly
illogically put their live in severe danger daily and act like it's OK "because it's legal"

I'm a mountainbiker, but I'll be fucked if I'd ever bike on the street right beside cars.
Maybe I understand because mountain-bikers actually fall and have accidents and live and learn, whereas street cyclists mostly die or are injured severely when they have accidents.

>man riding bicycle
Almost felt bad but then I read this

Fuckers think that just because there's no motor on their bike that they can ignore 90% of the rules. That, and they've actually changed both the rules AND the already cramped roads to accommodate cyclists that don't bike around as often as cars are driven. They actually have traffic lights and bike lanes that break up the flow of normal traffic, JUST to give these assholes even more slack. Guess what? This bitch here demonstrated that all I, a driver of a proper vehicle, need to do to kill you is press my foot down. How about understanding how fragile you are, especially on a bicycle, and stop being so god-damned pretentious about how "green" you are and thinking everyone on the road is always looking out for you.

That is terrifying.

Ahhhhhhh this grinds my gears. Imagine how much suffering are the victims family going through at this moment. So much for retribution in the justice system.

Cyclists always obstruct traffic and slow it down. I don't hate people riding bikes to work, i hate those spandex wearing fuck boys.

where in the world do you have such inconsiderate people on bikes to feel that way? it's not like that where i live. i know alot of the 'cyclist' types are shitty people. but what about kids? what about bmx guys who do tricks and shit. what about people who can't afford a car like this poor guy who got killed who needs to get around somehow? i respect everyone on the road equally, my area has bike lanes and i don't ever experience any of what you're talking about.

>but what about kids? what about bmx guys who do tricks and shit.

I never see them on the road, ever. I always see those fucking spandex fags tho. When I was a kid i used to ride my bike on the sidewalk, especially because there's hardly ever anyone walking on it and you can clearly see someone from a half mile away. I think bikes should fuck off to the sidewalk if they don't live in a busy city area.

Men are disposable but the precious incubators must be protected.

Feminist only want "equality" when it is beneficial to women, but when true equality is offered they screech that your a misogynist for even offering it.

We need more women in the CEO's chair, but when they commit heinous crimes those shorter prison stays sure are comfy

Also, what's the worst that can happen if a bike is on a sidewalk? They could run into someone and hurt them of course, but i've never heard of anyone actually dying because someone on a bike ran into them. Where as putting cyclists on the road obstructs traffic, it causes more accidents, and it puts the cyclists life at risk.

men will stab each other in the back until civilization collapses

its happened before, and its happening again

even on Sup Forums if you criticize women you just get told you need to get laid

its over, we're done, we had a good run, say hello to your chink overlords and goodbye to any chance of mankind prospering after they rape the planet through the same lack of empathy they used to survive being outbred by protohumans

its been fun, only a matter of time before Sup Forums gets shut down and mens suicide rates begin increasing even more out of proportion

good luck faggots

bump faggots

They said Holly Gonyeau had pulled into the opposite lane of Greenbush Road and attempted to pass Najarian. When Najarian attempted a U-turn on his bicycle, he was hit broadside by Gonyeau's 2013 Chevrolet Cruze, police said. Gonyeau said she was following another vehicle around the cyclist and never had time to put on her brakes. The driver of the second car has never been found.

Vergennes Rescue was unable to revive him.

Family, friends and bicyclist riders have maintained Gonyeau should have been charged with the more serious offense of DUI with death resulting — a crime that carries a possible 15 years prison term and a $10,000 fine.

It was one of three fatal bike-motor vehicle crashes in nine weeks — and all within 20 miles in western Vermont.

burlingtonfreepress.com/story/news/local/2015/08/24/family-upset-fatal-bike-crash-investigation/32290827/

>takin trolling seriously
Nobody here supports female bullshit

>its over, we're done, we had a good run, say hello to your chink overlords

They'll be my overlords, not yours. That's why you should hurry up and annex before it becomes a Chinese colony.