Why is the right wing full of soyboys while the left are alpha?

Why is the right wing full of soyboys while the left are alpha?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/13248/study-9-10-antifa-protesters-still-living-moms-aaron-bandler
medievalcollectibles.com/c-61-full-suits-of-armour.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>To the left: man who can't afford anything but to be honest
>To the right: snake in the grass

no such thing as amerikamutt alpha, both american left and right are buch of nancies

*unsheathes katana*
Might you try saying that to my face, leftycuck?

The "alt right" are at this point in time such a large bisection of the population that most "right wingers" actually have careers, families and of course weapons. The right has always manifested more martial valor than the left. You will be ground to a paste.

Shitty bait
But this shows how stupid mutts are

You posted this exact thread yesterday, faggot.
>muh selective imagery
OMG Sup Forums BTFO!

dailywire.com/news/13248/study-9-10-antifa-protesters-still-living-moms-aaron-bandler

NOT CHERRY PICKING AT ALL! MOST OF THE LEFT ARE FAGS TRANNIES AND OLD FAT WOMEN YA COMMIE RETARDS

i see a slide thread i give it a quick sage

Shoot the slides down. Defend when attacked. For every poster a 100 more lurk. Always take the bait and pull the yid into the water along with it. Hail victory.

>memeflag
Tis' what I thought, leftycuck. Now get thee gone.

I wouldn't fuck with him.

This is your left

OH here we have a fucking Canadian posting his everyday "CRINGE RIGHT XD" thread.

sage

That "larper" is ready to go to war. Everything is larping. There is a point when larping becomes action which becomes history. Will to power. Someone wise once said "they are not laughing anymore". Hail victory, forward

>taking selfies of yourself in a public bathroom
>alpha

sage

What bugs me more than any of your pic related is that it probably took 100 different pictures to get that "distraught" face just perfect. Eyebrows slightly askew, mouth slightly open, eyes with the perfect amount of worry, nostrils flared on one side...

If you saw what actually went into producing this picture, you'd lost more faith in humanity than you already thought you didn't have.

He looks like a manlet to me, but I'd stand with him.

I was talking about this "larper"

Hillary fans are not communist and there is nothing alpha about a younger man having a beard.

Real men shave so they can wear a gas mask.

inb4 'he' gets here.

What's a suit of armor cost these days...

I live in the high desert mountains of my state off grid and i'd bet my left nut you are not quarter of the man that I am.
T. Man with beard.

I'd fire him

I beg to differ

Is that arcuid

Lefties have to work on their (clothed) outwardly appearance because they can't deliver where it counts (pic related)
t. femanon

We know (((who))) twists things like this.
Fuck off.

he's shooting the shit relax

A full set? Thousands of dollars.

Op BTFO thread now closed. Side note op is wearing the pink socks in pic.

Is this supposed to make communists look bad? Let me present my alternative

I will relax when I am dead.

Keep me going this is attrition warfare at this point and I know you don’t have the material

>vz 61
Well, at least this thing has good taste in something.

Good thing Sam Colt made everyone equal, even if say antifa is more fit than a tubby populist. It's more likely that the fat ass owns a gun since antifa is too cucked to even own a firearm.

medievalcollectibles.com/c-61-full-suits-of-armour.aspx

Under "functional" armor here, you can buy individual pieces for not a lot. I'd find out where those guys that do that knight fight sport buy their armor and get that.

but how can you be communist if you aren't starving to death

That man doesn't know what communism is, he wears the shirt because someone told him it was good and he believed them.

We all know that get all of your material from a subreddit named r/beholdthemasterrace. That's why you never run out of content to post.

But your premise is flawed user, alphas don't take selfies or suck dicks in public bathrooms.

Modern Communists don't need to do anything to look bad, over 100 million civilian deaths at the hands of communist authoritarians is proof enough.

But who won ya fucking commie faggot?

>Blocks your capitalism

You don't get to be unpopular and have a lot of sex.
Second, what makes you so sure looks determine someones status? To me, the guy on the left looks kind of gay, the tan, doing a heavily posed selfie in the mirror (note the right arm thrown back to appear larger).
Also, sitting all day in front of the computer might teach you a lot, but it doesn't make for a good body in the long run.

shit you gave up already? or just stockpiling shit from le reddit?

That...that doesn't count!

Pick one, shitlord

>be Chad
>spend hundreds if not thousands of hours training for the perfect physique ; pour your blood, sweat, and tears into developing your muscular form and strength ; become a God among men worshiped by women and feared by all
>get shot by ONE (1) SINGLE (sing-ul) BULLET fired from the rifle of a 400lb morbidly obese NEET
>bleed out in a puddle of your own shit and piss, twitching like a quashed bug as the reeking sauce-stained mongoloid who shot you walks over your limp body, screeching all the while about "MUH BETA UPRISING" and "WATER TURNIN' THE FROGS GAY"
>realize that all your effort was literally a waste as everything fades to black
>mfw

>has an AK
>decides to use a sword like an idiot

You won't be able to get into position, fatty.

HAHA!
IS Sup Forums READY TO GET DESTROYED AGAIN?

>Be you
>On Sup Forums
>Try desperately to find a reason not to improve yourself

If you're going to be a new meme here, what name would you like? "100 posts by this ID commie user" isn't really catchy.

YOUR MOM

This guy is really cool though. You've played yourself.

sage

Thanks.

>NOT CHERRY PICKING AT ALL!
Are you really this fucking retarded that you can't spot this OBVIOUS bait, user?
SAGE.

kill yourself nazi

You first, commie.

I see niggers, I see faggots, I see niggerfaggots!