Kemono Friends

What's your favourite exact moment in the series?

Mine is episode 8 at 5:02

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9o8YIEFweY
originalnews.nico/17371?from=ncenq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

5:02 to what?

about 5:07

when snek appeared

The one with bad animation and mlp-like overtones. So, all of them.

Thanks for your opinion

This part

Well of course that dies just as I'm about to post.

>So many happy meals still thinking Zebra and Slug are the same Friend

Check the so called "Zebra" again. Do you see a cowlick between the "ears"? You don't, because those aren't ears, they're Slug Friend's antennae, or whatever they are.

ep1 chase scene
ep2 bus lift
ep3 toki song
ep4 snek scream
ep5 serval driving
ep6 chameleon fight
ep7 owl eating
ep8 princess hands shaking
ep9 spa scene
ep10 serval crumb scene
ep11 chase scene
ep12 friends attack

I love Toki!

So what would happen if Kaban meet komodo dragon friend first?

Stop lewding friends

Kaban got eaten by a cerulean and returned to her original animal form, ceasing to be a Friend. So it's alright to lewd her, right?

>you will never FUCK a scarlet ibis
Why live /kemofure/?

Please don't do this to me user. I'm at work and can't jerk off for a few more hours.

A non-crap party member

Why does a slug even have four legs?

Animals naturally lewd themselves every so often, user. Please don't interfere with nature.

>ceasing to be a Friend
Mind explaining the black gloves and socks she's growing back then?

That will only make people want to lewd friends more. This friend is so lewded she even has heart eyes.

For moving around

Just look at these sluts.
youtube.com/watch?v=C9o8YIEFweY

Some sandstar hit her again sometime between rebirth and the party.

To get around in the savannah? I mean, in such a dry environment, you can't afford to neither be slimy or slide on a trail of slime.

she was a strand of mirai's hair that had cerulean goo attached to it. the cerulean goo melded with the hair and produced a cerulean human hybrid that expresses more as a human, especially in friend form
Now that she's no longer a friend, she is a perfect hybrid and can subconsciously alter her form on a superficial level.

Wow, I never thought fanart of Giant Striped Savanna Slug as a human would be so cute!

Clearly a incurable cerulean disease.

Why does Emperor have the best butt?

What an incorrect picture you chose to illustrate that fact.

What the picture puts more emphasis on her butt with is much closer to you then the rest of her body or are you a friend that lacks perspective

At first I thought you were joking, but after reading it again, I'm beginning to get the feeling that you actually do think that's a well-drawn picture.

>a literal ghetto booty

Next time please post a picture that actually presents her ass in an attractive manner.

>best butt
>fucking gross and disgustingly fat

Whether she has penguin or human bones, her spine would be fucking destroyed

I want to massage kaban until she's really relaxed and then let her take a nap

I love Margay!

I don't get it. What's the joke?

>Answer me Fennec! The School of the Undeafeted of Japari Park!

Level 1 bad ends are the worst.

Eh, Hippo was on their tail so I guess not

Fine have a smaller ass since you can't handle a booty that big.

I get really fucking autistic when I make paper airplanes. I would have probably spent 10 minutes making the best paper airplane ever and by the time I finished, Serval would be eaten.

Anyone like Bearded Seal friend. Shame she only made a cameo appearance in episode 8, I don't even think she spoke at all either.

Wolf is pretty great

>sand cat's face

every time

Episode 12: When the OP starts playing and the title pops up.

What would they wish for?

gay

I don't think they'd even wish for anything. I think all they'd do is marvel at Shenron and then ask if he wants to play with them.
And he'd join them and live in happiness forever.

Why is this the best pairing?

is this hard translated?

What does that mean? I typeset stuff off danbooru when I'm bored because I never see translations posted in the threads anymore.

Writing seems kind of weird, I probably should have asked if it was a translation at all or a native english speaker.

Bit of a lame delivery there to be honest

I can't double check the translations posted on danbooru. Maybe someday I could. Sometimes the grammar is poor and I edit it a little but that's it.

It's probably not the translation quality as much as the whole "eat" metaphor thing is strange.

I want to teach them about lewd things.

do not lewd sisters

How is it strange?

I actually meant it's shit but I'm trying to be nicer

Ohhh murrrr

So fucking gay.
I love it.

Do not

Someone made the comparison that this show is like Dora the explorer. Is that true and are you guys really that young. I'm just curious.

Yes, we are all young little girls.
Get the fuck out old man.

Young as in the demographic to Dora the explorer?

Anyone between 20-50 probably knows Dora the explorer is about a girl with a backpack.

This is an adult image board, there is nothing wrong with sexualizing fictional cartoon characters. So... Don't tell me what to do.

You can keep your furryspeak out of it.

Well I am 41 and I know what it is but I never watched it. I watched Mr. Rogers and He-man.

I never watched it either but I know the basic premise.

Go over and look at e621. Furries like kemono friends as well. We are here. Deal with it and back off.

Keep it on /trash/

Why are you responding to poor bait?

why aren't you

I love Aardwolf!

The average demographics of Kemono Friends is in their 30s. The two biggest age cohorts were 20-30 and 30-40, taking 27% and 32% if my memory is correct on this. Teens account for around 25% or so.

You don't have to be completely covered in fur to be a furry. Kemono friends is a good series and it appeals to furries in the sense of the characters connection to various animals.

While it may not be a highly anthropomorphic anime series, it certainly can be looked at as a "furry appeal" series.

call apogee

Here. originalnews.nico/17371?from=ncenq

30s are 32%, 25% are students, 24% in their 20s.

I use to work for Apogee in the 90s. During that time it was called 3d realms.

Did anyone ever call you and say aardwolf

I'm quite surprised the demographics are that old. I thought it was mostly a child's show.

She is very cute and should be a friend again.

>me heart
ruined

HA!

You guys.....