Our Cartoon President

Do you like Showtimes new animated series?

youtu.be/zbrdfG6CX68

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fik5zJxtXSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the uploader has not made this video available in your country

Fuck you.

Why does the art style look like Shadman drew it?

Go to hell you fucking shill. Nobody cares about your fucking show.

>This will surely be the end of Trump
8 years confirmed

Actually found it pretty fun desu

That reminds me I really need to cancel my cable.

It's so bad it's actually kinda funny, I can't wait to see more of it.

I couldn't last five minutes. It was just unfunny, it's for a certain city-liberals palate that's for sure

this looks like it would boom in like two eps

LOL ITS FUNY CUZ HE'S ORANGE

It could have been funny, but it kept yammering away at the same joke far too long. It lacks brevity, and the entire show feels like it'll be
>hurr drumpf is egotistical and not the brightest, funny way of speaking!
And that's the kind of stuff you sprinkle in for a quick laugh, between the jokes. As is, it's a stand up comedian (Colbert tier) with a 4 minute joke stretched out 30 minutes.

I never realized Stephen Miller was Jewish until this

You need to work on your power level mate

Nigger please
I hide it with the best

The joke around 9:55 was good, it's a joke of Trump's inexperience in politics, but it was kind of endearing.

Though
>Flash animation
The characters aren't complete abominations, but it's very cheap flash. It doesn't have enough art style to get around the robotic animation. It's cheaply done, and it's running out of steam in their pilot episode. If they do anything to try and salvage it, libs will hate it because "Drumpf is evil and you're a nazi if you ay anything good about him" and if they don't, well, if you've seen one episode you've seen them all. Or they'll jump the shark s so hard that people won't feel anything for it.

Surprise

I would've found it funny normally i'm not one of those rabid zealous Trump fans who flies into an autistic rage whenever someone dares to make a joke about the GOD EMPEROR
but..
It's the same joke over and over like and said

>drumpf orange hehehe

Who's the guy on the left and the 4 people on the right (not counting Pence's wife)?

>cartoon hit piece on the president
>leftists will still say this is humanizing him because they're too dumb to get 60% of the jokes

I found it entertaining in a sort of way thats like "making fun of him" but in a comical way instead of a serious way. Im not watching more of it because it got kind if boring though.

Every character in the image is pretty easily identifiable except the guy reclining on the floor behind the desk, bottom right.

Who the hell is that? Paul Ryan? Rick Santorum? Christie?

shumer with the glasses a palosi next to him. not sure about the other three

Mattis, McConnel, Schumer, Roy Moore?

I made a vid on this, gimme some love Anons. Help me help you

youtube.com/watch?v=Fik5zJxtXSk

I believe that's Ted Cruz.

John Kelly, Schumer, Pelosi, McConnell.

Ted Cruz, Donald.

on the left is mattis

1000 year Reich confirmed.

I personally dig the character designs and think they did a fantastic job caricaturing everyone. That being said, the animation sometimes reminds me of 3lamestudio and it ultimately will suffer from the same thing that modern South Park is ailed by: watch it the week it airs or forget about it. The humor will forever be too topical to be timeless, but it'll serve as an interesting (albeit biased) window into the past.

It was ok.

Ted Cruz lmao.

McConnell, Feinstein, Schumer, and Sessions I think. Guy on the left is probably Chief of Staff, can't think of his name at the moment

so random question, if you have enough time and money to create a Cartoon, what will it be like?

Donald J.R and Eric are fucking hilarious

Mattis on the left
McConnell, Schumer and Pelosi standing on the right
Sessions on the desk

John Kelly, Mitch McConnel, cuck (((schummer))), nancy ((((pelosi)))) and Jeff sessions

from left to right, carson, mattis, kushner, ivanka, ivana, trump, donnie, eric, mitch, schumer, sessions, pelosi, wife of pence, ted, pence, and who the hell is the one on the far right with the massive forehead?

TAUSENDJÄHRIGES REICH!!!

Yeah, I liked the Beavis and Butthead feel coming from them

More propaganda

Our Nigger President

Dems/libs did this kind of shit with Reagan too. Result, maximum power and eight years. Fucking libs will never learn.

take your viral marketing and shove it up your mom's cunt, then kill yourself

>my IQ is 180/90

tallking about blood pressure lmao

>created by stephen colbert

byebye

Lil bush was funny. This is weak

Drumpftards don't know bout presidential baby sitter John Kelly

it was ok but then at 6:30 when they go to the war room, donald trump would never act like that. never leap after the nuclear option like that.

terrible show. broke the atmsophere

Total Drama Auschwitz

I can't remember the last recently-made comedy that I enjoyed, at least regarding Hollywood media.

They're going to keep pushing and pushing until even the stupidest trend-following retards are going to start seeing Trump hate as uncool. How can you possibly consider yourself anti-establishment or counter-cultural if you mindlessly gobble up anything that sells itself through being anti-Trump? It's so fucking tiresome at this point.

I honestly think Trump will win in 3 years because of this. They're over-playing their hand so hard right now, and while, yes, Trump hating is still en vogue, it's looking less and less rebellious every minute.

are...they intentionally making trump sound like jfk? the fuck?

literal garbage
Dislike
Also OP is a nigger faggot

I really wish the government would realize that wartime anti-sedition laws are still 110% enforceable since we are still at war with Korea due to ceasefire.

impeach blumpf

before he go nuclear drumpf

>trumpchuds in this thread getting triggered by a cartoon

friendly reminder that bush jr had a cartoon and live action sitcom mocking the shit out of him early on and he managed to not throw a fit about it

>Miller rubbing his hands
lmao