WE KNOW YOU'RE HERE. YOU PROMISED TO LEAK THE MEMO

You know what you must do. You said it would leak if congress passed. It has happened. Now what.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JOUFsCS7xYE
qcodefag.github.io/?
youtu.be/wpC-aVbE_oU
youtube.com/watch?v=yaHOvWMPeJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump for interest

waiting...

the time is now

It's up to Trump now to release the memo you fucking retard.

Someone post the FBI user caps from 2016 while we wait. Haven’t spent them in a while.

Tsk Tsk. You missed the breadcrumbs from several certifiably glow in the dark threads.

That's because I filter out (((YOUR))) shill threads.

You know Obama's fucked right? Hillary? Bush? Cheyney? Bill?

Israel is fucked.

Sex with donkeys.

test.

wat

Was testing if you were an AI, lol.

100% none shill thread.

I think it will be released.

And HRC will die secondary to 'medical' causes by the end of the year.

I've been told it will leak.

I doubt that.

Bump

It’s coming

If it leaks it will be orchestrated by the democrats alongside a big event

DO IT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No. They had 3 weeks to leak it. They kept trying to bury it and made their own fan fiction summary of 1,000 pages in 3 days.

Autism

>Your taxpayer dollars and cyber agent resources are going to a Taiwanese knitting website

I really hope this is hive mind schizophrenia, for what purpose would the CIA have for wasting their time here?

patience is a virtue

imagine being this new

buimp

post link to thread.

The time is 5 minutes from now!

No longer interested in the drama of the memo. The vote to release means three things can happen. One, Trump has to tell them he agrees on the release, probably in writing. If he does, they release. Two, Trump officially replies that he dos not want it released, case closed. Three, Trump does nothing. After five days the committee can go ahead and release if Trump does nothing. Most likely is three, because Trump has already said that he thinks it should be released. I think that was their cue to go ahead and vote on it. However, Trump will not formally request the release in writing, because that will appear like he is trying to influence the investigation. If he leaves it alone, he can say that it is the committee's choice, and he did not tell them what to do, or not do. Thus, we probably have to wait five more days.

He's already stated he supports release, signing off on it won't change anything the left's going to say anyways.

A false flag is coming bros. Be on alert, be ready to record moving forward and full autism with quickness and wild efficiency... Shit is gonna hit the fan,.

Correct, but signing off is the difference between releasing the memo ASAP, or waiting for five days. It's like a pocket veto in that sense.

I was just talking about this possibility to a friend on the phone. If the memo is that bad, I give it no more than three weeks before some major fucking distraction happens. Screenshot this.

SUPER
BLUE
BLOOD
MOON

tonight? :o

second this. link pls

dude a missle almost took out hawaii. vegas almost got glassed. plus so many other things. its been happening. where have you been?

>youtube.com/watch?v=JOUFsCS7xYE
relevant?

Soon...

>motherfucker breaks into your home, your cleaning robot stabs him in the leg then cleans up the mess.

I've been right here motherfucker. I'm just saying there's going to be more.

The 19 day timeline was a work to make deep state start moving on that timeline for a false flag. Their infrastructure is crumbling along with their ability to execute large ops. Now Trump will drop bombs for sotu and their reactions will be uncoordinated. MSMs cover is unraveling and light is shining on the the deep state.

This kills the globalist.

HRC dies? lets roll !!!

>a weapon to surpass metal gear

here you can look at all of his posts so far, even search keywords.
qcodefag.github.io/?

LII
11/7
youtu.be/wpC-aVbE_oU

the distraction will happen imediately user, Q said seems to be saying that all of MSM will be pushing the same narrative, which seems to be war with russia. He said if that doesnt work to expect a major false flag.

nice trips

will be around 6 eastern tomorrow. news places and select twitterers will get advanced and you will see stories coming out. Should be available on wider net by 7pm. SOTU at 9pm and Trump will refer to the memo feigning ignorance, "it's really something isnt it, i mean wow, can you believe it? I knew they were up to something but wow."

lets hope not user.

M A J O R
F A L S E
F
L
A
G

you know ;)

ho-lee-fuk

GGRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

TEMBA, HIS ARMS WIDE

can anyone give quick rundown for dirty foreigner like me?

the storm is here
close the hatch
anyon left on the surface will not survive

basically a fisa memo showing horrible corruption has just been released for trump to declassify. its so bad, that the congressmen that saw it said that it was disturbing, terrifying, KGB-like and that there is no longer an innocent explanation behind this whole fisa scandal. the SOTU is tomorrow, and it is extremely likely trump will have it declassified just in time for the event.

(((Eagles)))

its almost like the Golden ratio fits most things.

I can just imagine the pre and post SOTU interviews with the Dems.
>WE HAVE DREAMERS HERE TO LOOK HIM IN THE FACE
>BRAVE UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS ARE HERE TO STAND WITH AGAIN THIS OPPRESSION
>WATCH MAXINE WATERS ON BET LATER

>night before the super bowl
>10 aclock tom bradys house
>he takes his roids just for the special night and fucks a random tranny prostitute
>he prepares himself for the super bowl
>turns super bowl time
>the eagles and the fucking patriots do the kick off
>fast forward to the middle
>eagles losing
>nuke or some shit goes off and open gun fire happens
>patriots get btfo and noone wins the super bowl

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Exactly this. I got off phone with a few buddies as well discussing right after posting.... we all feel it.

I think he is going to have a serious talk with the American people. I think the gloves come off. I'm having a hard time seeing this going as usual.

They are pushing “republicans made it up” meme currently while shills are crying for civil war.... which I’m sort of looking forward to. I’m not looking forward to UN/Soros boots on the ground or a mass casualty situation conveniently committed by a right winger who’s parents had cia/mkultra ties...

The difference this time is we know it’s coming.

They won’t do super bowl. Nobody is going to care about a bunch of faggpts and flag kneeling niggers.

might explain why mcman is starting up xfl in 2020

bump

The company in charge of security at the London arena where 28 girls were killed has assumed control of security at US Bank stadium, site of the 2018 Super Bowl.

Yup, right there Super Bowl FF

>Hillary reads passage about Trump fearing being poisoned on national tv...this was a catcher in the rye moment to trigger a sleeper.
>Dems putting “dreamers” in state of union speech. I don’t need to elaborate on this
Super bowl or state of union there will be some sort of happening.

Oh fuck me is that a Rothschild team?

Didn't they vote to release it?

What's that in the middle of the crest. Is it one of the Middle Age Jew Hats? A nose?

spoopy

He's here.

Here is the leaked memo

Indeed. I bear witness.

Trump will read the memo himself tonight. 3.5 pages in 5 minutes, easy. Make it 10 with all the OOoo’s, Ahhh’s and headshaking.

I think I found a copy of the memo

WOT IF

DO IT NOW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fuck if it was her turn it was her turn. Official government document boys, damn and we were so close to MAGA

>posting a link from that site
fucking newfags i swear

Its me. I can't right now. They suspect everyone and are watching us all like hawks. Look for me to the East, at the dawn of the third day.

youtube.com/watch?v=yaHOvWMPeJA

DELET IT

I’m out of the loop.

What memo is everyone talking about and what’s in it?