My grandfather is Pakistani, but

I'm still white. I'm pasty and pale. I look whiter than most pure-blooded white Brits. I have blue eyes.

Does having a brown grandfather make me a non-white mutt? I don't look mixed so surely it shouldn't matter? Can people like me be real white nationalists?

If it were talking about Mexico, Brazil, Russia or any other big non-european country you wouldn't be whining it is a slide thread

You are not British, your grandfather is not British. No one in your family is or ever will be.

>you are pakistani

Oh and you are not white.

>you might be American though ;)

I'm probably more pale than you.

Pale skin on men is effeminate.

Why do you come to a board that will never accept you and hates you?

Same reason you do.

hey, at least its not jewish blood

I'm also probably more pale than you

>I look whiter than most pure-blooded white Brits
>pure-blooded
>white brits

Mutt central it seems.

>I am paler then both of you

No. You aren't white. You aren't British. You will never be British. Get out of the Queen's land.
I'm more British than you, at 80%(Literally all the rest is European).
Why can't I be in Britain, instead of that mutt? I want to serve the Queen.

Unfortunately you are a walking symbol of paki conquest over our people.

>men shouldn't be pale
How pro-white of you.

Umm..No sweetie, you're a fucking shitskin, street-shitting poo to islam convert. Deal with it.

Women prefer men that are darker but still white I.e. Greeks/spaniards/Italians. Nordcuck men are weak and effeminate looking.

Your retinas would probably burn if you looked at my bright white pale skin for one second.

>Is X white?
DOES YOUR SKIN COLOR PREVENT YOU FROM READING THE RULES?

Mmmhmm...then you woke up, looked in the mirror and reality came crashing down on you that you're just an islamo-poo. Be happy with who you are user. Make the best of it and stop dreaming.

congratulation you are 24/32 white. To define as a white person you need to aquire 7/32 more parts white person until "currentdate" - "your age"
Thanks and have a nice day

>race is skin colour, the thread