Dragon Ball Super

Leave Jiren to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8EkyEZkZao
youtube.com/watch?v=hQGov2c7lnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Toriyama's Merged Zamasu or Toei's Merged Zamasu?

>Toriyama's Merged Zamasu
Don't you mean Toyotaro's Merged Zamasu? I mean both are technically Toriyama's version.

Toei's
I like the portals tho.
Not as much as the halo, but still.

>Toriyama's Merged Zamasu
This, actually looks like a fusion between Goku and Zamasu and fights like a Kai (plus portals powers).

None when pic related exists
youtube.com/watch?v=A8EkyEZkZao

Toei

>and fights like a Kai
So like a little bitch?

Neither.

His personality is pretty much Toriyama's. Toyo gets his edits from Toriyama after all, and the final result had Toyo's Zamasu acting just like Super Buutenks, Piccolo Daimo, and Perfect Cell, which screams Toriyama

Toei's got creative, was super dramatic, had all these non DB like attacks, and just felt like a different villain(a lot of people praise him for this too)

Nah that's Toei Zamasu

I guess but I'm saying that Toriyama give both a skeleton to build on.

>had all these non DB like attacks

Both versions kind of act like a little bitch desu

>Toyo's Zamasu acting just like Super Buutenks, Piccolo Daimo, and Perfect Cell,

Yeah, Light of Absolution and Ray of Justice, along with his miniboss shield were totally DB like

Well, Zamasu is indeed a huge homo in both versions.

Nigga is that fucking Decidueye?

>Beam spam and lighting
wew

The katchin idea was cool - it could have been really scaled up, though. Immortal (unfused) Zamasu should have been the one throwing basic blocks around. Fused Zamasu should have showered the area with hundreds/thousands of katchin blades, or thrown katchin meteorites around.

Smug Shin when?

Your picture isn't DB like either, so what's your point?

Never ever again.

Both are shit,
youtube.com/watch?v=hQGov2c7lnk

When did Shin get so kawaii?

What does Sup Forums think of King Kai?

I can't believe anyone would choose Toyotaro's.

Toyo can't write antagonists for shit

manga hit and manga black/zamasu are both boring as fuck

I believe Toei also reused this same gag of Vegetto punching Buu while talking with Zamasu.

After he got a beating back in the Buu saga.

I have no idea how this Super Saiyan Bees meme started, but it kills me every time I see it. It's just so damn dumb

if you think thats funny youd probably laugh at someone taking a shit

But he got a beating way back when all the Supreme Kais got BUU'D.

Ratings are out:

Sazae 11.1
Chibi Maruko-chan 7.6
Doraemon 7.3
Crayon Shin-chan 7.3
Detective Conan 6.9
Dragon Ball Super (episode 94) 6.3
One Piece 5.8
Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon 3.7
Pretty Cure Ara Mode 3.6
Curious George 3.4

----

Freeza fucking draws.

Freeza >Big Mom.

Maybe. It's just so stupid that it makes me laugh

>boku no hero academia isn't even on the list
>Curious George is
wewlad

OH MAN, I WANNA FUCK THAT GOD

Exactly. He was a kawaii god all along.

But is he for sexual?

>never laughed at someone taking a shit
Ha, poop.

So glad his previous VA retired.

Not for filthy ningen hands

>says the bitch ass Shinjin that got fucked by Goku and was so assblasted about it he literally became Goku

It's fanservice when Toei does it user. It's only copying when Toyo does it

Cue the retards at Kanzenshuu losing their shit because DBS was viewed more than OP for the first time.
I can't even stand going on that site, let alone the ratings thread anymore, it somehow manages to be worse than Sup Forums
That being said, kinda surprising that OP didn't retain DBS viewers.

he will rape you with that sexy smug face

>Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon 3.7
Eh?

Pokemon. What's confusing you?

The latest OP episode featured Brulees first appearance in the anime.

And desu she is the ugliest character in the series, and doesnt help that she is truly generic and her DF power is bleh.

that it's in the top 10

It has started creeping in there the last few months iirc

oh my gosh! just look at the time!

He's for bullying a little bit.

>Cue the retards at Kanzenshuu losing their shit because DBS was viewed more than OP
Won't they be happy? Last time I checked only one One Piecefag there gets butthurt over the mention of wanting DBS to surpass One Piece.

sexual bullying?

I wonder why

THE PAAAAAIN

Why?

Is Son Goku evil?

Reminder that our boy CHADhan will turn Caulifla straight at the tournament of power

Toei. That Zamasu was so magnificent, and let's not forget based Miki doing the voice work for him

Among others.

What if Caulifla was straight the whole time and was just playing Kale like a damn fiddle

It's GODhan not Chadhan.

More like Chaotic Neutral, really. Fight otaku and all. His fight-boner probably does get pretty rigid at the thought of other fighters perceiving him as "evil" and coming at him with their full power and ability.

Is that why there was so much sexual tension between him and Freeza?

You mean Frieza.

I really miss Ozarus, do you guys think there a way this form could be back in some way?

>Caulifla Ryona when?

SSJ4 when????????

Only niggers like Oozarus.

>This is my current ful power
When did this happen, and how much powerful is he?

Even though I love the Black arc to death, I still have to admit they really dropped the ball big time with the potential they had. I wish I could go back in time and rewrite the a Black arc for Toei. I would have:
-Black take the battle to the present time where everyone we love is exposed to his onslaught after he has destroyed the future
-give Gohan a starring role in the arc alongside F Trunks and Black
-power up Picollo to be able to take on Black
-goten/Trunks train in the time chamber, and come out aged up a couple of years. They take on Black as teen Gotenks
-Goku/Vegeta and Gohan/F Trunks training in the time chamber while Gotenks stalls Black
-Beerus gets involved when Black reaches GoD level strength. Hakai won't work on him
-Hit comes to help Goku
-No fusion between Black and Zamasu
-Black betrays Zamasu. Saiyan instinct takes over and his need to reach new heights through fighting
-Vegito Blue and Beerus vs SS White Black
-Final battle is SS White Black vs Fusion of F Trunks and Gohan

Considering that they'd have to bring back the tails, probably not. But I agree, I miss the giant monkeys too.

Arguably, Freeza also gave Goku the greatest adrenaline high of any fight he's ever had.

>that giant, furry monkey-vagina

nice fanfic there pal

Never. All we got is a retarded color palette, and not the creative of utilization and improvement of what was considered to be a somewhat obsolete form, combined with SSJ. People rag on DBGT so much, but it was more creative than DBS, that's for sure. Too bad it didn't implement those ideas in a good story, like the idea of the accumulated number of used wishes coming back to bite them in the ass was pretty damn intriguing, but it was mishandled.

Never ever. The U7 saiyans have stopped researching that tech line. Gohan is trying stuff without saiyan traits and Goku and Vegeta are experimenting with God-ki. Future Trunks experimented with Ningen ki. The young Trunks and Goten were in the ritual and likely will follow through into God-ki tree if at all. It's the U6s that are your best bet as they don't have any nontraditional options just yet.

If Android 17 is 17 that means 18 is 17 also and Marron is 8 17-8 =9 so Krillin was smashing a 9 year old Android

Give SSJ4 to Gohan and call it SSJ Primal

Someone send this to Toei, now.

If there's ever an SSJ4 it won't be the GT version. Also Gohan is moving away from the SSJ shit, clearly. Hopefully whatever he finds can be taught to ningen so the other characters can step up a little too.
To clarify, with this post: , I had meant SSJ4 to be a new Super only transformation. SSJ4 monkeyman is never coming back.

is anyone on u7 going to get erased?

>toei

Smug Shin is dead

Caulifla is likely the best chance at SSJ4.

Gohan is going to get something entirely different.

I want this to happen so badly. Something as simple as "Primal Saiyan" is perfect. Someone please give Gohan the Super Divine Water and let him call forth his inner-oozaru.

I hope he plays a role in defeating Zamasu.

Yeah it's probably never going to happen, but i really wanted the monkeys to comeback in some way and the SSJ4 was like the only thing i like it about GT because of the beast like design

Thread to celebrate Super surpassing One Piece

Wait for the bump limit you fucking retard.

It isnt a new thread, it is actually another one to piss on Super haters

O

>Caulifla is likely the best chance at SSJ4.
>a Saiyan who evolved with no tail is most likely to get a form that needs the tail

>gohanfags

I honestly prefer Kawaii Shin