Keep having to use KissAnime

I want to be able to support the shows that I watch, but don't have the money to but DVDs. I use Crunchyroll and watch the ads to support them a bit, but Crunchyroll does not have all the shows that I'm interested in watching, forcing me to use Kiss Anime (most notably for Welcome to the NHK). Any ad based alternatives to Crunchyroll that you know of?

I would totally get behind this too

just torrent? anime is dying

Woah, do you smell that?

Newfagness?

reminder that no one in nipland gets any money from your shitroll subscription and all you are doing is feeding the jew

Upvoted, rated,subscribed, reviewed on yelp, re-blogged on Tumblr, re-tweeted on twitter, spammed on the Sup Forums irc chat, spammed on the abortion irc chat, spammed on various online forums, spammed on various Sup Forums boards, spammed on 2^3chan on various boards, spammed on2chan on various boards, spammed on 420chan on various boards, spammed on lupchan on various boards, spammed on 76chan on various boards, spammed on waifuchan on various boards, spammed on desuchan on various boards, followed, shared on google plus, spammed it on all of my friend's walls, imprinted the message into my left peck with a searing hot brand, imprinted in onto my dog's flank with a hot brand, and also showed it to all my friends when I was having lunch.

>peck

Leave, shill. Your honeypot site is shit, SHIT.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

THIS. Mods please

I wish

The was one early for the same reason. It doesn't do shit and I hate mods for doing it and not moderating correctly, but it's fun. Also sage the fucking thread.

So... 404 when?

>Also sage the fucking thread
Only if you post stale memes.

You're joking right?

Cancel your fucking subscription and torrent
but if you insist on using cr like a faggot go on tor use the alphabay onion and buy a shared account for 9 dollars in btc 1 time so cr loses a potential customer

>I want to be able to support the shows that I watch, but don't have the money to
Then you fucking CAN'T.
Then again that's not what you want, which is just FEELING having done that.

this

use a better streaming site ks isnt even that nice

Japs don't get any money from your Crunchyroll subscription

If you want to support the industry, stream your anime and import figurines and merchandise from Japan

this