Literally tells him not to use her real name unless he's proposing to her

>Literally tells him not to use her real name unless he's proposing to her
>He says it just to say it

This dude is a fucking cunt

So? Assholes finish first.

Alphagetti as fuck

she'd still drop her panties for him in a heart beat. I don't get what exactly makes this loser appealing. He's almost rin level of bland and useless. Every time I hear his voice actor I expect Utaha or Eriri to chime in.

>He's almost rin level of bland and useless.

Wow, almost like your average anime viewer...

This show is so fucking stupid. I don't know why I continue to watch it. Also, the episodes without the title character are immensely better.

No we don't. Superficial NPCs do.

Also, you don't wear underwear with a kimono?

So they're like kilts?

In modern times most girls do wear underwear under their kimonos, and it gives a noticeable line. Most don't give a fuck, contrary to what anime says about no pan kimonos.

really? I never noticed it

>Constantly reminding your gf that she has competition and she needs to work to keep herself attractive in your eyes

Alpha

Traditionalists say that you aren't supposed to wear western underwear with a kimono because it causes a panty line and whatnot

>western underwear

eastern underwear doesn't cause lines?

It doesn't help that Eriri's VA plays Muramasa.

It's usually just another thin material worn under the kimono, so no

I don't know how that guy whose name I forget can handle hanging out with those three. It's gotta be super awkward hanging out with a guy who has two girls blatantly gunning for him.

shit thats fucking cold, I can see the dissapoint in her eyes!

Alpha as fuck...

I have to watch this now.

>Most don't give a fuck
Here lies user.
He never scored.

what shitty anime is this?

Why would you care about a shitty anime?

shut the fuck up and answer the question

ha ha fuck you

>not knowing what anime this is

>haven't been here for a couple of months
>post quality has dropped this much
t-thanks Sup Forums

>show is gonna end with the dumbass mc choosing his sister who has done nothing but be ungrateful and a little shit throughout the whole show

>Willingly draw illustrations for a near-nobody author and arguably give him what little sucess he has because "lol, it's a LN, they buy for the pics not the words"

She's done more than enough

Here's a counterpoint

What reason does she have to "love" the MC?

because he's nice :^)
Honestly, this show has been a huge disappointment compared to Oreimo. Oreimo might have technically been haremshit, but it never haremshat this hard.

Just a quick reminder that Elf is a goddamn loser.

Not in sell numbers

Hey, Elf is my waifu for this show. Please do not bully. Thank you for understanding.

Lalatina.

Probably because his shitty isekai LNs inspired her to write her own or something stupid like that

>spends a lot of time with the only guy she knows besides her brother
It would be weird if she didnt want his dick