He fucked it up

All of the past impeachment claims by the Dems have been subjective, partisan, or just plain made up. It was a political thing anyway, as impeachment would fail in the Senate even if Dems took the House.

Trump fucked that though today. Whatever you feel about them, the Russian Sanctions had a deadline of today to enact. Trump's admin just released a statement saying that he felt they were a bad thing, so he wasn't going to. They were already law. The law passed with such a majority it was veto proof. This isn't even like grey area shit like DACA or whatever where presidents can kinda skirt the edges and "decide how much of a resource they should devote to enforcement" that Obama and the rest get away with. He flat out stated he won't enforce the law. After being warned.

Sorry, but this was a huge fuck up.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2018/01/28/trump-russia-sanctions-deadline-373106
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kys USA and Russia and best friends now.

That's nice and all, but Trump still didn't faithfully enact the duties of his office. Or does he get a mega secret super veto?

Nobody cares about you, here.

You will convert.

If you stay long enough.

What the fuck are you talking about? Listen, let me help you out. You should really consider quitting this shilling job because you're only making it worse for yourself.

The truth is about to come out in a flood.....what are you gonna do? Kill yourself?

That's cool, ignoring the law should work out for your team. Before it was just subjective shit. Not anymore.

>literally doesn't understand when someone talks about the duties of the presidency

That's what I'm saying too. If everything goes right, if all the info comes out, and all the info is good for Trump... who goes down? mostly unelected officials who can be replaced each new presidency.

Trump fucked that by violating the constitution today, and fully admitting to it.

>That's cool, ignoring the law should work out for your team.
We're about to read the memo proving Obama did that, repeatedly and knowingly. I know the truth scares the left, but you've provided no meaningful argument and I sincerely doubt any is forthcoming, based on your responses.

Prove me wrong.

Listen. Just stop. Obama is going to hand, Hillary is going to hang, Bill is going to hang, Bush is going to hang, cheyney is going to hang. The zionist occupation of our government is gonn be exposed. You can't stop it.

That's what I'm fucking saying.
I'll fully agree with you in this. Obama goes down. Everything Trump implied about the memo is true. All of Sup Forumss dreams about it come true. Hundreds are let go. The right is triumphant.

Sadly, Trump still just violated the Constitution today. This is separate from the investigation. If you can't understand how refusing to implement/enforce a law after being warned by Congress isn't a violation of his oath of office, I have to question why you have an American flag on your post. Definitely couldn't pass a citizenship test.

if you're posting ITT without letters in all fields you're doing it wrong
also OP is a faggot

>This is separate from the investigation.
No, it's not.

The law was constructed based on a fictional imagination of Russian influence and agenda. Trump is right to ignore immoral and idiotic laws passed by Jews with no intention but to impede the progress they know he threatens.

Your failure isn't in an understanding of the law, but of how actual conservatives feel about it. Democrats ignore laws meant to prevent immorality. Trump ignored ones meant to encourage it.

Yes it is. The law is still the law, even if it is a stupid one. How many people went to jail because of prohibition? Law and order candidate, right?

He has no argument against this if impeachment comes.

Lotsa shills here lately.

>The law is still the law, even if it is a stupid one.
You're the kind of guy that becomes a state trooper and pulls people over on their way home from work for going 5mph over the limit.

Nobody likes you. Nobody agrees with your stance, here.

But is he wrong?

Yes, absolutely.

"But it's the law!" is a non-argument when you can literally show the law was based on fiction, knowingly, by a cabal of long-nosed tribalists whose goal is as far from altruism as it gets.

Do you say "it's the law" when Muslims enforce Sharia in Islam-majority countries? Because that's the same logic OP is using, here.

This made my penis become the big penis

Yeah, because the duties of the presidency are like 5mph over the speedlimit speeding. I'm sure you were all over Hillary's email server when they found she hadn't violated the law purposefully then, right?

I'm not here to convince anyone really, because that doesn't happen on the internet. Just so you can feel like shit when this becomes a thing and you discounted it so easily. All the other impeachment threats were jokes compared to this.

>I'm sure you were all over Hillary's email server when they found she hadn't violated the law purposefully then
As I've already stated, her goal was to purposely conceal material she knew was damning. Her crime was both legal and moral. This isn't comparable, at all. Furthermore, the laws she broke are based on the preservation of national security, not imagined Red Menace poppycock.

>The law passed with such a majority it was veto proof
That's not how it works you fucking idiot.
A bill can pass congress with 100% of both the house and senate voting in favor and the president can still veto it, it's only after the veto that the 3/4 vote matters.

Trump should dissolve Congress. They serve no purpose but obstruction.

I trust the conclusions of our own, superb, intelligence agencies - that Russia meddled in the election, and that Trumps team colluded with the Russians.

The men and women of those agencies have, and continue, to sacrifice their lives to protect the US of A.

I am a true patriot.

It's a law on the books. One the President took an oath to uphold. One that both house and senate passed. One that was not ruled unconstitutional by the judiciary.

I don't go to Muslim majority countries and break alcohol laws because (as stupid as I see them) they have the legal authority to punish me in their own country. This isn't hypothetical, it's the constitution.

>It's a law on the books.
This is a non-argument when the claimed foundations for the law are objectively proven to be false, as is currently the case.

You can keep restating your stance, but that doesn't change anything.

...yeah, but he didn't veto it. And veto-proof just refers to the fact that sending it back would immediately lead to the veto being overruled, because the votes are already there to do so if the vote is held.

>it's the Constitution.
Lol. Then do something faggot. Will you neck yourself when our great president doesn't get impeached.

No no, I get your point. I'm just curious as to what the effects of this will be? Can they actually impeach him for it, or are you suggesting a civil war would break out before anyone letting him get impeached?
I'm not trying to put words in your mouth, I'm genuinely curious.

Show me in the constitution where you argument has any validity. Because mine does, just read the first two articles and get back to me.

The presidency has no power to judge if a law is unjust or falsely formed. That's the role of the judiciary, to rule on the validity of the law.

Nobody is getting Impeached. Ignore the shill.

Why would sanction renewal be required by law? If it was a crime not to do so, wouldn't it be an automatic process?

>Show me in the constitution where you argument has any validity
I don't believe in the cult of constitutionalism. This argument doesn't mean anything to me. Laws are not inherently good or bad because they're laws.

When nothing happens will you hang yourself ?

Can you not see the issue with a President with the sole seat of power - unfettered by Congress?

For example, imagine what would happen if killary got into power and was unfettered by congress, she could have done all sorts of things, like....deleting more emails. Complete chaos!

you have never read article i; you've never heard of presidential authority, yet you lecture so pompously and idiotically.

Will you when you realize that on this day that was a triumph of the memo, he actually did something ironclad?

Not him obviously, but even the heritage foundation lists dereliction of duty/failure to uphold the laws of the land as impeachable.

Da fuq is this? Are you a bot?

>The Heritage Foundation
Fuck the Heritage foundation. If they take issue, then let them try to do something. All true patriots support our Emperor.

see:

I dunno, are u fisting yourself with a Danish, Olaf?

Just Declare Russia a sanctuary country and ignore the la that way.

If they Impeach leftist scum and their families start to die.

Why are you so butthurt?

>it was veto proof
It's not veto proof until the veto is overridden you fucking monkey. In light of the memo about to be released we'll see just how many votes the override gets

When he doesn't get impeached, I want you to promise to shoot yourself.

This wasn't renewal, Congress passed new sanctions. Trump never really put them into place. He was warned to do so. He refused (and wrote a refusal that he released tonight).

The president is required to execute the law.

>le above human laws paragon ;^)
That's fine, but just understand it puts him in a legal bind. You are free to believe that laws are bullshit just as I think the sport of cricket is... doesn't mean both don't have rules, and that some people do things based on them.

USAF Officer, constitutional law in college. What authority does the president have to completely block implementation of a law passed by congress? Lecture me... I'm fine with you keeping your idiotic tone, but I'll keep my monopoly on pompousness

Reported to the authorities

It's just that if impeached the killing starts.
You think is LARP but is not.

This. It's russia/us blanda upp time. We love Russia now

Kys faggot Trumptard

K. I really don't care. I never said I was gonna kill anyone :^)

>Legal Bind.
Again, Will you neck yourself when he doesn't get impeached? Because I would bet my house he won't.

So we've confirmed that no part of your argument has anything to do with any kind of morality. I'm glad we could reach this conclusion.

...you are an idiot. Trump signed the law. You can't retroactively veto it now.

the consequences will never be the same, i'm sure.

The ghost of the Nixon administration is upon the White House...
“made false or misleading public statements for the purpose of deceiving the people of the United States.”

Go drink your free milk Welfare Viking.

Surely Muller would be your first target, and he is Republican though and through (and a decorated war veteran - an all American Hero)?

I just can't wait.
DOTR will be so beautiful.

Too bad, it's still a threat. Good luck in the internet court.

It is the job of the president to uphold and enforce these laws. The arguements of whether it was moral or "right" have been made and the representatives of the people have made their vote and Trump MUST carry it out.

do you think daca is constitutional?

Nice sincere shill mode.

That said, maybe he can help them after the election. He'll have more flexibility then.

theres nothing wrong with russia.

we werent hacked, its been proven. she lost because she fucking sucked you nigger lover. get over it already you ass blasted little shit nozzle.

if they were to hack anything it would have gone to hillary because they fucking own her you brainlet.

>My first target
Not me lol
Also Jews will be among the first to die.

>Can't
Guess what bitch?
HE DID.

>usaf officer
>has never read the constitution
firstly, you are a liar. secondly, read articles I, II, and III.

Thats a really odd response. Are you OK?

I am a Patriot.

Not everyone understands 5d chess.

Dereliction of duty is pretty important to my morality, but that's probably more due to my job

DACA wasn't a law dumbass, it was executive action that even Obama said at the time was probably an overstep. Nobody challenged him at the time (even republicans) because the political will to actually deal with immigration wasn't there.

K.
Too bad nothing will be done :^)

Democrats don't bother with impeachment. It's a cuck move for losers. We indict for comspiracy and treason. It carries a long prison sentence.

Maybe when ur sister is don cleaning my clokk'd poop canon.

>Trump didn't sign thing!

Wow it's almost like he's using his presidential powers according to the rule of law and isn't obligated to tow the Jewboat.

>Patriot.
Show your real flag, Leaf.

K.
Too bad internet police on it's way.
Too bad consequences will never be the same.

Then why did he sign it?

The fact he "did" retroactively veto it is why he now is in violation of his oath of office. Nice job arguing with me... that's like if I said "the sky is blue" and you came back after 10 minutes with a "guess what bitch... IT IS"

Your grandmother was gangraped by Nazis.

So you're ok that Daca basically took existing immigration law and decided to selectively not enforce it?
Do you feel as though obama should have enforced existing federal laws regarding DUDE WEED, or is that also acceptable that he basically said he wasn't going to enforce those laws?

Congress does not have purview over non treaty international affairs, appropriation to the funding of any foreign interests is and has been unconstitutional.

Sweet, maybe we can start importing some Russian AK's again.

HPSP originally, captain currently. Who hasn't read the articles? And while I've read all of them, I and II are the most relevant in this argument.

But Jesus was a Jew.

Are you telling me you are calling our intelligence agencies liars, and you want Jesus to die.

You are....an arab terrorist???????

>In Violation.
Lol. Then do something about it faggot. No.skin off my nose.

politico.com/story/2018/01/28/trump-russia-sanctions-deadline-373106
>Whether the administration can be persuaded to use the full extent of the authority Congress gave it last year, however, is another matter. The sanctions due Monday under the bill that Trump signed in August can be delayed or waived, but any waiver would have to come with a certification to lawmakers that Russia has made major progress in cutting back on cyber-meddling.

Show us your flag

>nobody challenged him
you degenerate lying sack of shit marxist.

My grandmother died in the concentration camp just because of her religion you insensitive fuck!

>Implying I'm not in the middle of nowhere
Go ahead and come, see if they can fight properly in this environment.

Nice Larp.
Don't cry over spilled Welfare milk

REMEMBER THE .000000000000000001 GORILLIAN

The president has the ability to decide the methods and resources by which enforcement should take. However, if at any point that level of enforcement is seen as a violation, he is open to censure or impeachment.

Presidents play a game by deciding how (within the wording of the law) the law is to enforced. However, if they do too little they can get burned by it (and some have in the past). Trump did NOTHING. He then stated he purposefully did NOTHING. There is no defense in that under executive authority.

Let them try. Russia is a red herring for the Dems because it's too linked to Hillary. Making a stink out of it will get them nowhere. Any amount it riles up the progressives it equally riles up the right.

Okay okay okay. Can someone explain whether Trump vetoing the bill is unconstitutional.
I don't want Trump to get impeached, not like this.

Too bad he didn't do that either.

My grandfather died in a concentration camp.
He fell from his guard tower

thanks for not answering the question, obv shill at this point

This desu