Hijab day at Engineering college

No idea why anyone would want to wear a hijab in a western country. Thought an engineering college would be safe from this cancer.

>choose to weae a jibjab
Well, I guess wearing a head wrap is better than being honor killed by your father or having acid thrown in your face.

Fucking Hypocrites. They want an education, but still support an oppressive backwards irrational superstitious and useless mythology. It makes me wonder about their real ability to apply logic.

Next will be world cuck day. Being an SJW Cuck is so trenday!!!!

Haha Op
Looks like your Engineering degree will be worth shit

you absolutely deserve it

Western Progzi retards think Islam is Feminist and awesome. Actual women in Islam are desperate to get away from oppression under their hijabs.

>why women choose
The whole point of the hijab is to deny women free choice in a very public manner.
>women may try on a hijab while being respectful to the culture
mfw

It is a choice user. Wear the hijab or be strangled/raped/stoned to death.
For fuck sakes, will someone explain to me why Democrats think Muslims are "hispanics with more fabric" and not a ultra conservative political ideology?

AYO HOL UP - Milwaukee school of engineering?

this is happening in my city? should i go record this event? where'd you find this?

You should wear one and tell them you're a tranny muslim

>why women choose to wear the hijab
They choose it because the other option is to be gangraped and then stoned for adultery because Mohammad was a sperg who didn't want to admit to getting cucked.

extremely telling. If no one can see what's wrong with this pic, then they are totally full of shit.

Why do liberals support this? Muslims treat women like shit. They dress them in garbage bags for fuck's sake.

The reason the white Left looks the other way on Islam is because their only real core belief is "revenge on white males." Any other belief in the world can be their ally as long as they get to hurt white males with it. This is why they freeze up when you ask them "Why would you try to support women's rights by importing Muslims? Are you aware that their Patriarchy makes the one in the USA look non existent?" They glitch hard when you ask them that question. Follow up with a taunt: "Lol, I knew you couldn't walk your own talk on women's rights. I bet you only care about getting revenge on white males. Maybe someone should inform all those armed white cops who keep you safe during your protest marches." Grilling them on their logical contradictions can take the wind out of their activism in the blink of an eye.

From what I gather by living in a multiracial city, Muslim women wear hijabs because it gives them a sense of identity in a country full of infidels, or because it's what they've been told to do growing up and they don't really think differently about it one way or the other, they just do what they've been told to do growing up. Either way it's stupid and they look terrible fashionwise

>women may try on a hijab
Isn't that 'cultural appropriation'? And what about men, can they not wear hijabs in order to respect wamen? It's all so fucking stupid

we should encourage it, hopefully they'll get their head pulled into some machine. lel oops

>cultural appropriation
That's the thing you see
There is no greater contradiction than an islamic feminist
So all those women can go and try a hijab and get interviewed about how strong they feel, but as soon as they claim any bit of feminism, BANG goes the racism bomb

Muslims would utter destroy liberals if they could. Female genital mutilation, arranged marriages, actual "rape culture", actual "patriarchy", no school for women, no rights for women, no birth control, slavery, on and on.

"The Handmaid's Tale" is about fucking Afghanistan being taken over by extremist Muslims, for example and they think it's an allegory for Trump.

How can Democrats insist on being "educated/intellectual" when they are so blatantly dishonest and hypocritical about their own literature and Islam?

It's not cutting satire anymore, it's just reality.

I saw the poster in the campus center.

lmao camelfuckers

Hidden all day in impenetrable black burkas, rich Saudi women transformed themselves by night into birds of paradise with their corsets, their see-through bras, their G-strings with multicoloured lace and rhinestones. They were exactly the opposite of Western women, who spent their days dressed up and looking sexy to maintain their social status, then collapsed in exhaustion once they got home, abandoning all hope of seduction in favour of clothes that were loose and shapeless.

kill a traitor before an enemy

rabid dogs are dangerous but not as dangerous as parasites

The muslims plan worked better than they could have possibly imagined

Noo, redpill redpill. Distribute flyers saying hijabs are symbols of sexism

I don't hate the hijab because "muh oppression of women".

I hate it because it is their way of spitting in the face of my culture.

Faggot going to college.