Is there anyone still defending Donald Trump in 2018? If so, how can you? Why do you not have empathy?

Is there anyone still defending Donald Trump in 2018? If so, how can you? Why do you not have empathy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmjOvBKWkwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so tired of the hyperbole

>muh hyper bowl

Why do you care? You're not in the United States.

Let them squawk. They didn't learn their lesson the first time.

youtube.com/watch?v=nmjOvBKWkwk

>inb4 muh based black man

Fuck you. Everything he's saying is 100% correct.

empathy?
for who?

What about me? Why should I care about anyones interest except mine?

lmao y'all white supremicist can't even link web page in 2018

I have empathy, but only for law abiding american citizens.

I do not feel any empathy for felons.

Drama Queen.

My empathy is 10 times greater than yours. Its been proven. Don't ever call into question my empathy levels again.

>my empathy ends where the ruling class's cock begins

statists are weird.

>for my very LIFE
Jesus fuck these people are melodramatic. Does Trump have secret death squads that somehow aren't covered by the media?

who the fuck even is this faggot?

We dont need to. he defends himself. And Theres no point in talking to people this delusional. We just vote. Its not like this delusion fueled rant is gonna change anyones mind.

It's the hooktube guy he's trollin

>fighting tooth and nail
Careful what you wish for

Every complaint about Trump is that he has either done nothing or is personally leading death squads.

The latter is most upsetting because he hasn't done that, yet. Still time

>You are a bad person if you don't do what I think is best.
>Empathy

K

Works on my machine. Yours must be broken leaf. It's my nigga big Joe letting you fucks know your being retarded and only strengthening the police state and the reactionary right.

Why do they always have to be so dramatic?

I love it how blacks think Hillary gave/gives a single fuck about them.

Where the fuck do they keep getting this shit?

They try so hard, it's pathetic.

What happened to BasedinLA?

Does this mean if I vote Republican in the midterm election I get to whip a nigger?

Blacks have no capability to parse through information themselves, really no liberals do, they all get their information from celebrities (including talk show hosts) and CNN because "they say they are honest". If Idris Elba says Hillary cares, SHE FUCKING CARES.

I wish people wouldn’t make it sound like trump is flying to their house and raping them every night.

I also wish people wouldn’t screencap random tweets and bring it her like its news. We have a /news/ board and we have a /politically incorrect/ board. I think they’re different, man.

lmao you are so fucking terrible at your job, what's it like to be complicit in treason through shilling, but still be horribly ineffective at doing it? how's that for a savage whipping you bloody retard.

>I wish people wouldn’t make it sound like trump is
Then maybe he should stop doing terrible things. We are dying out here, every day.

>implying I'm not a DARPA reject intuitive empath

>We are dying out here, every day.
What day did you die?

These worthless fucking niggers would go back to Africa, but they don't want them there either. No one wants American niggers. They are lazy and fucking retarded.

>wah boohoo why did white people have to wake up coulda got free gibs fo eva :(

Fucking KEK. These fools are losing their shit.

HE GOD NOW

> Trump makes blacks shoot other blacks.
Lefty logic everyone.

i would say op is the definition of hyperbole.

Stop making threads for screenshots of every literally who nigger

>stop saying things that points out my privilege and make me uncomfortable

>muh muh

Sure, he's good for my interests, why should I care about anyone else's?

My Gender Studies teacher empathy only strengthened the patriarchy, so I ditched it...

>having privilege is bad
>in your own country
Typical ingrate

>privilege
lol

The world is a void and humans create order superimposed on it. Humans get what they make for themselves. Niggers deserve the lives they lead.