Which of these two is the greatest Gary Stu?

Which of these two is the greatest Gary Stu?

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Stranded_in_fantasy
kissmanga.com/AuthorArtist/TATSUNOKO-Tarou
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

left. right doesn't pretend to be better than it is.

Depends
Is the one on the right the sorcerer who mines all the way down to a "dragon's vein" so he can get unlimited mana, turn himself young, summon a SUCCubus slut for his personal use, and create a labyrinth to lure more cum dumps to add to his harem? I clearly forgot the name
If so, left is still miles more Gary Stu. I've even read the translated wn to a limit, and Jesus fuck Re:Monster turns to complete dogshit quick.

Still going to read the manga till it gets stupid. more so than now

While we're here let's turn this into an Isekai thread. Manga only edition.
I have a complete list but I can't find it so I'll just start from my previous list:

Overlord
kekkon yubiwa monogatari
monster x monster
mushoku tensei isekai ittara honki dasu
dungeon meshi
tensei shitara slime dattaken
yuusha ga shinda
Re:monster
Death March kara hajimaru isekai kyousoukyoku
isekai tensei soudouki
sasen no warukunai
world customize creator
Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari
Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu
Maou no Hajimekata (no fucks given mc, fucks subordinates)
Himekishi ga Classmate! (same applies, only more of it)
The New Gate
E? Heibon Desu yo??
Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki
Gate - Jietai Kare no Chi nite, Kaku Tatakeri
Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
Spirit Migration
Tenseisha wa Cheat o Nozomanai
Konjiki no Moji Tsukai - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat
Tsuyokute New Saga
Chihou Kishi Hans no Junan
Moon-led Journey Across Another World
How I stalked some dude with an exposed nipple and stumbled upon the Zenithian Sword
GunOta

The Gamer (gook shit)
The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor (shittier gookshit)

Both are shit

Most of those are just light novel adaptations anyways.

Dungeon meshi isn't isekai either, it's just fantasy.

Just realized I named the file RPG, reincarnation, isekai mangos.txt

Left blows right out of the fucking water.

They are both apathy inducing.

The Gamer is urban fantasy, not isekai
Moon sculptor is VRMMO, not isekai

wortenia senki's MC

see

Left is so absurd I can't help but laugh. All the rage it creates is a bonus. Gonna have to give right a shot if it enrages people as well.

Which gets more pussy?

Not even close. That MC is at least explained why he's strong in a way that's believable in the manga world.
Left

he is better because the gurls interested to him in a logical way

>dungeon meshi
you're trying too hard to bait people with the "it's not isekai" replies, should've been more subtle or just add Lodoss, Macross and shit

I'm not trying to bait anyone. It was an honest mistake because my old list included rpg-like and fantasy mangos.

Jui-san no Oshigoto in Isekai
Isekai Shihai no Skill Taker: Zero kara Hajimeru Dorei Harem
Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu
Jaryuu Tensei
Isekai Goumon Hime
Yankee Wa Isekai De Seirei Ni Aisaremasu
Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi
Goblin Slayer
Kumo desu ga, nani ka?
Isekai Yakkyoku
Risou no Himo Seikatsu
Goblin is Very Strong
Ore to Kawazu-san no Isekai Hourouki
Kou 1 Desu ga Isekai de Joushu Hajimemashita
Isekai Houtei -Rebuttal Barrister-
Monogatari no Naka no Hito
Kenja no Mago
Hiraheishi wa Kako o Yumemiru
Isekai wo Seigyo Mahou de Kirihirake!
Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru!
Tensei Shi Chatta Yo (Iya, Gomen)
Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita
Tanaka the wizard
Sayonara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei
Seirei Gensouki
Sono Mono. Nochi ni...
Maken no Daydreamer
Sokuhi Shigan!: Road to Bath
Parallel Paradise
Uchi no Musume no Tame Naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru Kamo Shirenai
World Teacher – Other World Style Education & Agent
Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de
Murabito desu ga Nani ka?
Ubau Mono Ubawareru Mono
Knights and Magic
Jinrou e no Tensei, Maou no Fukukan
Wortenia Senki
Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou
Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu!

That's all I have so far. Anyone got anything I might have missed? rpg/new world/reincarnation/summoned/etc

Nigotta Hitomi no Lilianne. Isekai + Reincarnation WN/LN.

Hmm, Death Flag count as Isekai?

Death Flags and Overlord are the only two series in this genre that I enjoy and consider good.

Muv Luv Alternate

I only listed manga adaptations though

Ah, then yeah, no Death Flags.

One of my favorite LN though.

>Being isekai'd into countless worlds because your chuuni younger sister opened a magic book, became an omnipotent God and constantly created worlds to satisfy her chuuni urges and destroyed them when she got tired of them.
>Being isekai'd into a magical girls academy where they battling with hax hundred-meter long magic wands
>Featuring American karate magical girl zipping through the globe by slinging herself with satellites, all while singing Star-Spangled Banner
>Big breast miko who obsessed with spamming firepower instead of using hax and shit
>No OP male harem lead bullshit
>No rape
>No RPG mechanic

Kawakami creates the ultimate isekai and battle school tournament LN at the same time.

>MC that actually fucks his harem
>Waaaaah it's just Gary stu self insert powerfantasy

Fucking idiots

>MC becomes fucking invincible and nothing can potentially harm him
>He just fucks around with no conflict, no impact, no threat, no consequences of his action
>Everyone sucks up to him or die or raped
>Not Gary Stu

>Waaaaah it's just Gary stu self insert powerfantasy
In the case of these 2?
Yes. There's literally no denying it.

>what is worldbuilding
Oh I forgot you're all used to Re:ddit Zero where everything is forced into your throat

Butthurt Remfag

>joined batoto last week ONLY because Sup Forums apparently has a boner for it
>another banned manga
fuck this website and all it represents i'm out

>Self inserting into two rapists.
I don't really get it, both these characters are pretty terrible people. I can't self insert into them as much as I can't self insert into the Gopnik from re zero because he is autistic and fucks everything up.

World building doesn't require the entire world to revolve around the MC and suck his dick

You can't self-insert if it's a brutal rapist, but you know it's designed to make the mc look like "less of a 'real rapist'" so that it's more insertable.

>Kawakamishit
>good

>Everyone bitches about how Rou in Re:Monster is a rapist
>Everyone conveniently seems to forget no matter what he evolves into, he is at his core a goblin - a fantasy creature who's core nature revolves around rape.

Inb4 but he's a reincarnated human so he should still have morals blah blah blah.

>batoto
why the hell would you ever join that fujo run hell hole.

Monster
>it's fine to rape if I drug them first
Dungeon
>Raping them is fine but making them love me with my powers is more fun.
At least one of these guys is honest.

It doesn't matter if he's a goblin or whatever, his action speaks louder and if he acts like an asshole then no reason to like him or read the wn.
Rance or Darsh looks like a fucking saint to those two and that's amazing.

>Inb4 but he's a reincarnated human so he should still have morals blah blah blah.

But that's how it works. In keeping all of his memories, he is, at his core, a human who is simply posing as a goblin.

>It's in their nature to rape.
Is this some alt right meme creeping into Sup Forums?

>Rance looks like a saint compared to Rou

L O FUCKING L. If Rou was a human instead of a goblin would you look at him like you look at Rance? Sure sounds like it.

Pretty sure if rou was a human he would be guilty of war crimes Rance is just a regular run of the mill rapist.

>alt right

is that some lefty-pol commie cock sucker trying to make a throwaway comment political on Sup Forums?

He isn't invincible, there are great gods that can oneshot him, he isn't close to being op yet.

Might is right.

If Rou was a human he would be a canibal rapist who drugs everyone into sex slaves while Rance only rapes teenagers and above with protection.

I can't believe it. Is someone unironically defending re:monster?

>He isn't invincible, there are great gods that can oneshot him, he isn't close to being op yet.
Yeah you know when it's not a year and Rou has like what, 1000+ of skills and start to rekt dungeon bosses while having the power of one of the 7 sins and tons of blessing from gods? Nowhere it feels like he can die from anything.

A bunch of those aren't even isekai

Legend
Kemonomichi
Lv999 villager
Manuke FPS
Isekai desu ga Mamono Saibai shiteimasu
Next Life
Isekai Cheat Magician
文具を買うなら異世界で
野生のラスボスが現われた
僕の部屋がダンジョンの休憩所になってしまった件
甘く優しい世界で生きるには
転生吸血鬼さんはお昼寝がしたい
魔法使いのおしごと
迷宮ブラックカンパニー
There's also a shit ton of otome isekai

All in all there are at least 30 series that isn't translated

How many fucking franchises are titled Re: Something?

There's a popular song called "Re:Re"
It's honestly quite common, really.

>A bunch of those aren't even isekai
yes
I know. see: rpg/new world/reincarnation/summoned/etc

Thanks for some good novels and no mangos though.

I thought the list was >Isekai thread. Manga only edition.

Also, everything I listed are manga adaptions

Reminder that /tg/ does best isekai

1d4chan.org/wiki/Stranded_in_fantasy

Yea that wasn't the full list and I forgot that it wasn't only Isekai.
>Also, everything I listed are manga adaptions
I googled lv999 villager and Isekai desu ga Mamono Saibai shiteimasu. Didn't see any manga so I assumed you just posted a bunch of LN/WNs with translations.

why do people hate rou so much?
very surprised that people hate him more than the rape demon

What's the manga on the right? Seems familiar.

>why do people hate rou so much?
He's a hypocrite, first he killed his mom and those sex slaves then enslaved the elves and drugged them.

see>Maou no Hajimekata
It's better than Re:Monster at least.

So Sup Forums which one is worth reading or if you're reading one just stick with it?

I don't think you intended to compare those two in terms of characters being Gary Stu user since Aur literally was half dead in the last arc and if it wasn't for the brainwashed knight he wouldn't survive.

Besides Maou No Hajimekata is a 18+ novel meaning its focused heavily on H-scene descriptions and brainwashing and breaking stronk females who need no man into obedient cattle who can't survive without MC's dick, literally.

read maou no hajimekata
chapters 8-12 are dedicated to the MC cucking some random hero guy and stealing his harem.

The problem is that he got all moralfag when Gobujii wanted some sweet human pussy then went on to turn a bunch of elves into cumrags.

Eh, to be fair those bitches only want his dick anyway. Which was why he made the Elves into cumrags. Hell, the red haired knight literally powers up every time she swallows his semen. The only real complaint I have aside from Rou is how fucking useless the humans are. Author makes all these unique jobs and shit and they basically just are there for Rou to consume.

The elves are perpetually drugged communal cumrags.

I know, I was talking about the human girls. He pretty much had to give them the Elves so he could keep them all to himself. Hell, he's kept every single human female for himself lol. And I think the earrings of control are much worse then the constant aphrodisiac, but that is just me.

Is this isekai? heard varying reports of it being just an immersive VR game to being a Log Horizon situation.

>anime hopefully soon

>expect power fantasy
>actually MC could be relatable because he just actually an average guy at heart
>but he is literal no dick virgin that can't bone the SUCCubus and loli vampire

Rem/shipperfags need to die

Rance is too cartoonish to be offended by.

Like the difference between that bitch from Kuzu no Honkai and Panty.

>moon led journey
its shit and translations are equally shit

>That MC is at least explained why he's strong in a way that's believable in the manga world.
wew fucking lad

I disagree

>imperial knights getting overpowered by a 16 year old kid who never killed anyone before
>belivable

Those whole chapters are actually poking fun at your typical fantasy harem MC that doesn't dare touch the women in his harem

what kinda isekai do you want

Right

Rapeman dropped Maou if I remember correctly which is why it no longer gets updates

That's like saying horse shit is better than bull shit

It's pretty believable when you don't have a shallow view for things

>can't believe the random bullshit I pulled out of my ass? shallow!

>muh age

the mc was never portrayed as normal in any way. he was a battle maniac on earth, why is it so surprising?

Sci-fi based mercenary mc spaceship fails a FTL jump and falls on a fantasy planet

At least right gets killed at the end of the Web Novel and goes to hell with his succubus partner, so that's some comeuppance for his actions at least.

Who knows if left will ever be portrayed as evil, he might end the series as some untouchable goblin god who did nothing wrong.

>what kinda isekai do you want
I don't anymore ideally. But if I did I would want an isekai that Does what GATE finally started doing after they killed the fire dragon. Put the MC in a vehicle of some kind and have them travel around having cool adventures and not wanking off to their country of origin every other page.

Current GATE is great but holy crap was it a long road to get here.

This is actually a pretty good idea. You could give the MC a cybernetic implant or two, have him hijack some spaceship and fuck up the jump.

I just want mc to ride a dragon with a gatling railgun shooting everything to death

he can transform his body as he wants
they are in same ground of awful: the only difference is right try to be as edgy as possible, so I will go with Aur and his stupid rape dungeon (NTR Dullalhan was a fun at least)
No, because part of the premise is he being trained to be a special modern assassin, which at least make some kind of sense. Not that make this series good, but it's at least readable

This actually sounds really legit but would most likely have a shit plot.

Too much chance of the MC leaving the planet or having other off-worlders arriving. That's probably the biggest drawback.

that's what makes them great

Where the fuck is Mondaijitachi aka the greatest isekai ever?
S2 never ;_;

>manga list

Mondaijitachi do have manga version you know?

kissmanga.com/AuthorArtist/TATSUNOKO-Tarou

The way GATE did isekai was interesting, but it could have been so much more. What I want is this. More than one GATE is opened on Earth, the armies of Earth kill the invaders who were unprepared for Earth's weapons of destruction and get annihilated. Here's where it deviates much more from, the mana from the other world leaks on to Earth, that means magic becomes possible on Earth and all the implications it brings with that.

At the beginning governments begin studying ways to incorporate magic into existing technology and it works. They do shit that's pretty similar to what's happening in GATE, but the focus would be on Earth as the main character begins to learn how to use magic. Public order gets much more chaotic because loads of normal people who were powerless to challenge the governments, suddenly got tools to fight them with only magic, because they can use magic better thanks to knowledge about science. Because of mana, much much later when Earth is saturated, monsters get slowly introduced into the world while public order is at its worst. Only once public order has stabilized and the new masters of Earth have been established does the focus go towards Isekai worlds.

This is the kind of isekai story I want.

Forgot to mention, but in this story the Isekai worlds are not incompetent as in GATE, they were just unprepared for the weapons of Earth. There would be pretty interesting war with Isekai worlds.

I was writing this kind of story before I realized I can't write.