You guys all have shaved heads right? Its the only acceptable haircut for people like yourselves...

You guys all have shaved heads right? Its the only acceptable haircut for people like yourselves. Its the least soy style possible. Not like that nu-male soycuck Hitler youth cut every liberal hipster in my city has. YOU BETTER NOT HAVE THAT.

Buzzcuts are difficult to pull off. I don't think the average Sup Forumstard can pull it off.

Bullshit they make everyone look better.

I disagree. You can very easily look like a shaved sewer rat

will shave my head when I start to JUST out too hard and cant pull off long hair anymore

>Buzzcuts are difficult to pull off.

>casts aspersions on your sexual orientation.

Hair is vanity. Cut it off.

ye not everyone can look good. It can borderline make u look insane

If you are not hideous you will be fine. Wow so you fake faggots don't even have the most red pilled cut of all. Kys.

Dude do understand how fucked a nazi would be in Toronto if these fucking soycucks weren't rocking our style. God bless these fucking betas; I can rock my hitler youth in peace.

I shave my hair when it starts getting in my eyes. I dont really have a hair style. Its just a mess. But it goes with me. I dont really have a clothing style either. I dont give a shit about style. I wear blank t shirts, dickie shorts and vans. And a beanie when its cold. Sometimes a flannel. But i dont really put much thought into what i wear or the style of my hair. If that makes me unattractive then fuck it. Youre shallow and thats unattractive. If someones hair and clothing style determines weather they can be your friend or not thats shallow as fuck. And kind of pathetic when you think about it. The only thing that makes your friends your friends is their clothing and hair. Sounds pretty gay as well.

BIG BALLED BOHLERS

i prefer this style

shaved head long beard mustard race

you missed the point retard

things that look nice are better than things that don't
things that work badly and look nice are shallow

buy a jacket and a watch faggot

skinhead/white nationalist 1.0 was shit. they looked like shit and acted like the niggers they hate. Look like a normal white person, whether a hitler youth cut or whatever else looks normal and good on you.

if you want to be a chad...

nah, I got a balding shag and a stringy beard

their nuts are getting destroyed with those pants, just chafe like fuck just to walk

Everyone already thinks we're skinheads, why would we live up to that expectation? I'm happy with my wedge haircut.

Why are you ashamed of your White hair you faggot?

fashy haircut master race

actually makes you look presentable

This is psyops. You glow in the dark.

Winter time and no longer a skinhead. Have nice longish curvy hair that keeps my head warm while I keep money out of the pockets of the greedy Arabs that cut my hair.

I just let my hair and beard grow wild like the man beast that I am.