Literally how the fuck are the Nazis supposed to be the bad guys in this show?

Literally how the fuck are the Nazis supposed to be the bad guys in this show?

The only bad thing they do is euthanize cripples.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IwIwTdBOJvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bad thing?

Euthanizing cripples is bad?

Yes

What if your son is diagnosed with MD?

>euthanize cripples.
Iceland does this today. Not doing so would be torture

FUCK YOU TURD EATING FUCKFACE

They are woke.

My uncle has cerebral palsy and is probably more useful to other people than a couple of cucks on Sup Forums can ever hope to be.
It's even worse if we're talking vets and shit here. Guy with a sense of honor gets his legs blown off trying to save his brother. He gets euthanized and some decorated cunt in the back gets to go home and reproduce. That'd be a silly fucking eugenics program.

Would you support your tax dollars killing her?

youtube.com/watch?v=IwIwTdBOJvk

It's unfortunate but his continued existence will be a burden on you, the state and the healthcare system. His life (and your life by extension) will be one of misery as his illness eats away at him. Additionally, should he pass on his genes there's an unacceptable risk of his illness being passed down, creating more crippled children in the future. It's for those reasons that it's more humane to euthanize him, not just for his sake, but your sake, the state's sake, and future generations' sakes.

Yeah I knew a medal of honor recipient from WW2 who was a family friend.

Got his fingers blown off and was partially blinded saving his comrades. The idea that the same government he fought for would kill him is unimaginable.

The show is about how comfy the world would be if the good guys had won the war.

You can not argue the general case from the special case.
Please find a real argument and come back.

How did they euthanize cripples every week? Especially at such a large scale it required them to be burnt to death to the point it 'snows'? Ridiculous!

That would be required a workplace injury, not a disease. Partial blindness and the requiring of a prosthetic isn't anywhere near the equivalent of being a fucking 24/7 care downy retard, though you're pretty close for suggesting it.

It's expected that anyone who contributed during their life should have been putting together their own funds, their own insurance, or paying into a policy. They're owed something back on this policy. This no longer qualifies as a "burden" any more than anyone else who paid for their ticket.

Cripples and retards born that way should just be thrown right into the dumpster behind the clinic, though.

The show is set a few decades after the Nazis take over. So you probably won't see the millions of Jewish, black, gay, and progressive Americans who were killed in the first few years.

And let's not forget that the society shown has pervasive government surveillance, a hyper-conformist culture, and a psychotically bellicose government. It would be a nightmare to live under even considering that the aesthetics might be improved.

I can definitely say I'll be first class citizen under the axis rule. Can you say the same?

Most of you will be wiping my ass you know. Do you want that?

Eugenics doesnt mean euthanize soldiers who have their legs blown off. There DNA is the same before and after.

You misspelled semites and degenerates.

I'm a tall, attractive and intelligent yung huwite boi.
I hope I get first class too!

>the millions of Jewish, black, gay, and progressive Americans who were killed
So again, what makes them the bad guys?

I wonder if an actual NS regime would euthanize someone like your uncle. No disrespect, but how likely is it for a severely disabled person to reproduce after their disability is apparent? Is that small chance worth the high morale and PR price of euthanizing them?

If I was diagnosed with some serious shit, I would be happy if society ends my misery.

>pervasive government surveillance, a hyper-conformist culture, and a psychotically bellicose government.
One thing critical theory has taught us, there is always a power structure and always interested parties. As Spencer says, the question is who, whom? You sound like a degenerate.

That person isn't "crippled" though
When you think about cripple you think of someone unable to walk or do any shit other than flop around - basically braindead - and make annoying gurgling noises
what the fuck is an "MD"?
sounds dumb
I don't know if the show really portrays them as psychopathic mindless murderers, rather as prejudiced bad dudes

How about chemical castration for people with heritable diseases who can still be productive. Even if they're not very productive, a net gain is a net gain. It's still good for the society and the person still gets to live their life.

People who have produced offspring with a debilitating hereditary disorder/disease should be sterilized. Alternatively, if people are aware that they have a significant chance of passing on such a disorder (either through screening or from producing an infirm child) they should be forced to waive all rights to government healthcare benefits for their future offspring. Women who are aware that their fetus is going to have an issue like this should also be forced to waive any healthcare for the child if they are unwilling to abort it. Couples should undergo screening to determine the chances of producing such offspring. People who knowingly produce unhealthy offspring should be fully financially responsible for any special health needs.

Perhaps soon after birth, or before reaching reproductive age, people should be tested for common hereditary issues to determine how likely they are to pass down such issues.

There would be much less of a need to euthanize people (in a few generations) if preventative steps like these were taken. If precautions like these were firmly in place, I would be more amenable to the idea of universal healthcare. This is similar to how many of you guys would be more amenable to the idea of government assistance in general with fewer worthless people dragging down the systems.

Stop using "Literally" in every fucking sentence you cock smoking inbred.

all you really need to do is remove all forms of welfare, it will sort itself out naturally as it did for all of human evolution

They're not.

They aren't really that bad to be quite honest. We are moving there as a whole really, we just had to take a culturally Marxist path to get there. Once this new flavor of government finally gets a hold of the west, the liberal degenerates will finally get what they have coming to them when they revolt after they find out that they are the oppressors that need to be checked by the government they will undoubtedly vote in.

As for racial purity and the survival of the white race, well, white people need to continue the furtherance of germ-line modification and enacting it through viral means so as to spread it worldwide. It is entirely possible.

>pervasive government surveillance, a hyper-conformist culture, and a psychotically bellicose government.

You just described liberals and what they want, besides the conservative overtone the Nazi's had.

They're not the bad guys, it's an ensemble show
The two "good guys" (Julianna and Frank) are thick as shit
They don't act like real people. They both do stupid shit for no reason other than that the writers need them to
Even Frank's friend, when he had to get rid of that gun, took it to his workplace for some reason. Why?
Obergruppenfuhrer Smith and Chief Inspector Kido are the only competent people in the show
You're supposed to empathise and root for these two, otherwise they wouldn't have introduced the MD or Yakuza plots