DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL

Holy fuck the amount of spin that's being put into this is reason enough to believe that a bomb is about to drop.

Some choice quotes:

>The memo’s release is part of a sustained GOP attack on investigations into Trump and Russia.

>In a letter last week, a top Justice Department official said releasing the classified memo would be an “unprecedented action” that would be “extraordinarily reckless” and could “risk harm to national security and to ongoing investigations.”

What? If it's a bullshit memo, how could it potentially harm national security?

>Making the GOP memo public will allow journalists and the public to at least partially assess the claims it makes. But fully judging its merits will also be difficult without access to the underlying intelligence information, which is also classified and will not be released.

Translation: if what's in it looks bad, it's false

>“We have crossed a deeply regrettable line in this committee, where for the first time in the 10 years or so that I’ve been on the committee, there was a vote to politicize the declassification process of intelligence, and potentially compromise sources and methods,” Schiff added.

>The release of the document is part of a pattern of behavior by the president and his congressional allies — all of it apparently aimed at undermining Mueller’s probe and shielding Trump from scrutiny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uuoRRDtdHbY
youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gLwqmcyJQ4w
youtube.com/watch?v=Uu0vQrZbhQo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the memo is a russian lie!
>there's nothing in the memo!
>the memo is going to hurt national security if it's released!

These are all things the MSM has said about the memo.

So which is it...?

>SCAM MEMO

Holy fuck they are SHOOK. They are even trying to copy the off the cuff dismissive nomenclature the president would use to minimize something, except in this case it feels forced and desperate. Probably because you can't teach that, it has to be honed over years.

They are so fucking scared and I love it. To think of the sinking feeling Im sure many swamp creatures have in their stomachs at this very moment, the sense of the walls closing in and impending doom/dread just makes me so happy. These people would have enslaved us and laughed about it, but we won. We beat them. Sup Forums, kek, and god himself came to smite these evil beings, what a glorious time.

>scam memo

huh?

It's a scam memo, written by a nigerian prince. He needs us to wire him $100,000 to release the information.

>And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

Call me when we can start legally killing "journalists"
I'm tired of this fucking bullshit.

Soon, I hope.

CIA swampnigger day of rope NOW

>The document, which alleges abuses of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act during the FBI’s quiet counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign in the final months of the 2016 election, was actually compiled by Republican staffers on the House Intelligence Committee. That committee voted along partisan lines this week to allow any member of Congress to take a peek at the document themselves. Republican members soon flocked to a secure room to read the memo written by their allies — and then ran to tell the press about it.

Interesting, it's implied that the memo was created by Republicans for the purpose of attacking the investigation.

Difference is the investigation hasn't found shit and the counter-investigation has found sedition

You realize this is all just the waiting game while the fucking dick burgers get their shit together and launch an epic false flag or something to DEMAND everyones attention elsewhere.... just liek with the 3 Trillion missing dollars. Why wouldnt the exact same bullshit trick not work again?

Look up the pelosi cnn interview tonight. When cuomo asks why not release the memo she looks extremely shook

The “investigation” is nothing but a revengeful last gasp of a dying party

youtu.be/uuoRRDtdHbY

youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q

youtube.com/watch?v=gLwqmcyJQ4w

It's like they tried so hard to get this whole thing pushed out to turn public opinion as fast as possible, but it just failed to convince enough people.
It would be amazing if they could find evidence that the media groups, like NBC and CNN, had some financial interest in Hillary winning the election, or some reason to attack Trump.

These fucks are not backing down & never will. Even if arrests happen.

The million dollar question is ‘what’s it gonna take’

another vegas? or somewhere less sin-ridden?

we're probably heading to civil war soon.

>What? If it's a bullshit memo, how could it potentially harm national security?
By releasing confidential details for no reason? lol really? That was too easy for you not to be trolling.

Pelosi said that repubs want to leak memo because they want to thwart mueller investigation. The only way that would happen is if the memo shows that the investigation was bogus from the start.

I love how they think compiled is the same as written.. ffs these people are retarded

The clear financial interest is Trump. Way better ROI. Shit they even deny climate change.

what sort of confidential information though- they already stated certain sections would not be available

Bump

>haven’t seen memo
>ITS A FUCKIG SCAM
It’s becoming more and more apparent that deep state operatives are controlling the press.

Hard to say. If we are talking false flags, I am gonna guess a passenger jet gets taken out with a rocket and we play the blame game

or... something very very DUMB, probably in Denver or Rocky Flats. These fucks are evil so expect something equally horrible as WW3 if not WW3 or CW2.. We are dealing with literal warmongers, expect the worst shit imaginable from them

If the details are fake what does it matter? I'm sure under intense public scrutiny we'll be able to determine the truth. :)

>piss dossier
>fire and fury
>spun Russia connections that are all fake
>TRUMP OVERFED FISH

But this memo from the intelligence committee is a “scam”

SomonI explain why we should string the press up by lampposts at this point?

I don't know anything like
"We have people in NK right now". Anything that would harm our troops on the ground or spies worldwide.

Btw if this memo was so damning Trump could literally just tweet the whole damn thing. Presidents are allowed to instantly declassify things just by spreading it. It would not be illegal at all.

Why doesn't he do that?

Oh I would love to see this don't get me wrong. But its obvious bullshit that "they can't release it".

Just fake it as a leak or have Trump release it. Its legal for the president to release classified info.

>scam memo

And they know this because?

Have they already seen the memo?

Who leaked to them?

I have ignored this memo thing all week because it seemed like a classic never-happening.
Someone give me a quick rundown

he’s a showman??? come on, this can’t be your first rodeo- he’s letting the anticipation build

Memo shows Obama admin used Dem funded dossier to get a FISA warrant on trump adviser

CNN sounded like a funeral for a good 2-3 hours after the news broke. They now have their marching orders. It's a partisan memo that dangerous to release lol

>his congressional allies

The very same "congressional allies" that allowed Trump to appoint already known dirty sons of bitches to high ranking cabinet positions.

>Nunes makes factual memo
>(((Schiff))) makes scam memo to counter it (and muddy the waters)
>(((Huffpo))) says Nunes memo is the scam
>thus a complete inversion of the Truth

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME
Jews don't just lie, they have the chutzpah to push the exact opposite of the truth - which is extremely effective because it confuses people.

>"which memo?"
>"the fake one"
>"it's that the one being released?"
>"no that's the real one, the other one is the fake one"
>"which one is that? The GOP one or the DNC one?....."
This confuses the normie.

Our restraint is mind boggling.

Lol, ok.
Basically its
> Dems cheated by illegally wiretapping us!
when both parties voted recently to keep allowing the government to do shit like this lol.

Its just another GOP distraction. Don't believe people when they cry about dems not letting them release it. President could release it anytime. Its all about warping public opinion so they'll be ok with congress doing nothing with Trump disobeying laws. Like not enforcing sanctions.

No one should be above the law. Disgusting we have people protecting this man.

>the GOP is full of saints who would never do anything illegal, unethical, or wrong.
LUL

KEK & checked

Release them both then. Why block schiff if its an obvious scam?

...how do we know what is in a classified memo?

There is a flood of desperate, screeching propaganda. It is at once horrifying and fascinating.

Don Lemon is in maximum damage control mode on CNN right now.

These people are beyond delusion. You'd think after 5 years I'd have gotten used to it.

this
reps talk shit and dems talk shit. it’s endless. Why don’t we just clean house and have a unilateral political system? United we stand, divided we fall. Everyone seems to have forgotten this.

Soon. So very soon.

.45 Author Correcting Procedure

Because the media will only talk about the Schiff memo. The fact he was willing to pull something out of his ass overnight in response to a memo which likely took months to assemble should be enough

huffpost is literally fake news

Friendly reminder that Verizon owns AOL who in turn owns Huffington Post!

Now the shills want to be balanced lol

No one said that. But they aren't the ones guilty of sedition at this very moment.

They are saying the same thing about us, leaf. two sides of the same coin- We need to abolish all government officials and rewrite policy. Government needs to stay out of corporations, lobbyists need to be banned, and unilateral politics need to become the focus point of American government

Because heil Hitler.
We will kill every last kike down to the child and you cannot stop us.

Gotta admit, it's effective. Every time I watch the MSM I start getting the 'ol gaslit feeling. Obviously it's enormously effective against people who don't expect it. Makes it nearly impossible to discuss this shit with normies.

Oh look HuffPo was paid to post again.

Looks like they're so used to the stages of grief they're skipping denial and going straight to acceptance.

I don't. I'll love to see it. But until I do that is just my opinion based on the excuses the GOP have been trying to sell recently.
Who knows maybe they have actual bombs. But it seems unlikely.

This argument doesn't even make sense. Trump could just release this memo and not the other tonight if he wanted to. Or both. They already blocked the Schiff memo even though none of us actually know whats in it. It doesn't matter if your argument took years to build if its bullshit it should only take him a day.

>Impossible
I'm having great success at redpilling about the kike.
This whole situation is breaking down the mental barrier on the Holohoax

That’s exactly what the memo shows. There’s a reason the talking heads are attacking it as an attempt to get the investigation stopped.

the only reason shills exist to begin with is because our government is actively working against itself. Fuck you, you’re a feeble minded faggot nigger kike supporting retard. I shilled your mom’s pussy full of cum last night. Call me a shill again so you can prove my point that bilateral politics is useless and causes nothing but chaos. You’re a fucking retarded faggot cunt and your mom was a shit lay. Stop pointing fingers as a scapegoat and listen to someone for a fucking change

>implying jews arent responsible for bilateral politics

you can neck the jews and still abolish it from government. Sorry to say but left or right your politicians are all jew puppets and masterminds.

No shills exist to stop the 4th Reich.

multiple reasons

1. schiff didnt even let the comitte see the memo before voting on release, even tho they all saw Nunez memo
2. schiff literally went from "memo isnt even real, its russian propaganda" to "the american people wouldnt have tools to understand the memo" to "we'll release our own memo" in 1 week. kinda hard to take that seriously, republican or democrat
3. fienstein, schiff's best buddy, not even a month ago leaked classified testimony because she was "ill". why should the committee trust these people?

if that’s true, it can only mean that the 4th reich is not worth stopping. there is always opposition. always.

The very existence of this article proves these people are absolutely terrified. This is pure panic mode behavior.

With the amount of shilling HuffBlow did for Clinton, they must be terrified that the web of complicity will reach all the way back to them.

First the DNC chair resigns. Then McCabe. Now this. The DNC is being destroyed before our very eyes. We've never seen anything of this magnitude in all of American political history.

I'm slightly worried because desperate people do desperate things. Oh well, this is the future I chose. Better buckle up.

The delusion and narcissism jumps out from that pic. The see themselves as the righteous who have resisted so much in vain that in the future they will be the only ones left to lament to the new generation that they tried to resist but were thwarted by evildoers.

this

xd

And don't forget months ago when Donna Brazille released that book distancing herself as far away from the DNC as possible, as the former head of it!

Honestly, the fact that we have a high-profile investigation, by the top investigative agency in the country looping back in upon itself to uncover a bizarre mirror-image case being perpetrated by many of the folks involved in the original investigation is just... mind-boggling.

None of this answers why they haven't released their memo yet.
You realize Trump could instantly release this legally right?

Exactly. How is this shit not at LEAST sedition of not outright treason? I’ve not heard that word mentioned yet. But I bet it WILL be after the release.

INCOMING FALSE FLAG. WHO READY FOR (((DISTURBED WHITE MALE)))?

jokes on you guys it was russian hackers all along

I saw some nigger talking about it at a David Irving (holocaust denier) event and it resonated with me.

For anyone interested on his own experience with jews and their tactics after he started teaching his students about the Jewish involvement in the slave trade:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uu0vQrZbhQo

I love how they pretend like there is a "counter memo." Yet none of them are brave enough to read it live on air.

Trump can't put his name on it shill or your masters will use it against him

It's stupid for Trump to do anything direct with the memo if you can't get that you're either a shill or a complete moron

Someone needs to shoot that nigger.

Bump because you’re exactly right. The libs are going nuts.

it's a meme. they've got everyone screaming about a memo that doesnt exist.

kind of funny.

Difference is that they have ABSOLUTELY ZERO PROOF whatsoever. Whereas we have MOUNDS

well the vote was at 5 pm spazz, why dont we give them the night to figure out when its going to be released. unlike democrats like schiff and feinstein, Nunez is following procedure. it was reported just after the vote that the memo was being transported to the WH for review and then release. now if we get to saturday and we still dont see any memo, then ill agree with you.

>sedition

This isn't putting Trumps name on it? He just disobeyed law approved by congress, senate, and signed by himself. lol you think he gives a fuck? You guys really think the memo has information proving the investigation is bullshit yet Trump won't even try to release it because "its stupid for Trump to do".

Lmao. Screen capping this thread so I can celebrate once Trump is impeached and we can #MAGA.

>it's a scam, I swear
>seriously don't release it though
Are libtards clinically retarded?

Technically we can start any time.

Probably a false flag against someone implicated in the memo

rope is going to be hard to find for a bit

Lol shill please

Im ready sempai