Most entertaining comedy this season

>most entertaining comedy this season.

Why aren't you watching this Sup Forums?

You mean so horribad it's actually good? If so, I can agree.

2nd best anime this season.

>You mean so horribad it's actually good? If so, I can agree.

Name one thing bad about it, but pretend that it's your first anime.

Third best actually

>Name one thing bad about it
Cringe dialogues? Cliche and dull characters? Even bigger cliche story? Typical LN tropes and vibes? Bad animation?

Where should I start?

(You)

Because I have self respect.

Heroines are all terrible, repetitive plot, jokes and villains. Glenn looked interesting at first but he alone can't save such a bad series.

>gary stu secretly a royal knight and no one knows about it
>secretly
>a royal knight.

kek

But it still kept me more entertained than the other shit that was crapped out this season.

That just means you have braindead taste you fucking shiteater.

>make a big plot to kidnap Lumia from well protected school
>when she goes to and back from school every day without protection

Supposing you aren't watching it ironically, I guess you found something that clicks with you and I couldn't find. Good for you.

eromanga is better

will never get a continuation so I wont bother

Please don't lie to me in this thread.

>That just means you have braindead taste you fucking shiteater

You don't need to be this mean to people.

The first episode really did hook me in, and I was in the mood for something light since I took a break from trying to finish the monotagari series.

But I am.

Too bad only the first two episodes were good and after that the only thing left to look forward to were the previews.

You have histerically low standards it seems.

>You have histerically low standards it seems

Maybe, but there's not really much animewise lately desu.

Not even low standards from the looks of it. Just legitimately awful taste.

Sometimes, you start to get tired of ambitious original anime and you just wanted something that does what it needs to do without all the bells and whistles.

Because it's not entertaining or a comedy.

This, and the first few episodes showed some potential.

It's not even funny.

The most entertaining comedies are always the shows that were never meant to be comedies. Like Re:Creators. Rokudenashit is just a load of nothing.

>make a big plot to kidnap Lumia from well protected school
>repeat
>Repeat!
There you go, fixed

>It's not even funny.

Only people who don't know comedy say this.

Or World Break

Dunno if it's because I didn't watch it with Sup Forums but I couldn't find anything worth my time on World Break. It was mind numbingly bad, unapologetically cringy. and chuuni in the bad way that makes you want to kill yourself.

It was comedic with how bad it was. If anything, I can't watch it on my own anymore.

Read up on some LN spoilers
Lumia doesn't get kidnapped anymore at least, she's still a target though.
Celica's plot is one of the best things in this series, not kidding that immortality shit behind her sounds like a good read
Attempting to adapt 5 volumes in 12 episodes is a mistake. They should have learned with anti-magic, at least 3 volumes would have sufficed and it would have maintained the quality of the first few episodes.

Celica a best.