What does Sup Forums think of antoin scalia

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-03-21/what-s-this-supreme-court-chevron-doctrine-quicktake-q-a
scotusblog.com/2017/03/roots-limits-gorsuchs-views-chevron-deference/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Poisoned by the Democratic Party

Based before based was based.

Nucca got murdered by DNC niggers. Straight wet work.

He's maggot food now. That's my impression of him.

This.
DNC hired Mossad/Black Cube

I sort of liked him because he always had bombastic, funny, outrageous questions during arguments and in his opinions. He was the sort of person in the Reagan era who meant to simplify arguments and opinions produced by the Supreme Court from all these esoteric legalese to a more common discourse that someone without a JD could understand better.

Murdered to get Obamacare passed

One of the finest legal minds of our generation.

Gorsuch has some big shoes to fill.

Obama assassinated him.

F

Not perfect, but he was the best modern judge.

He was murdered.
The wetwork email is the smoking gun.

He was a cuck, but slightly less cucked than the rest

I think he's dead. also he was defintely murdered

wetworks near the vineyard.
my pillow dot com!

conservative old guy who played the game, did well, lived in his time, then got offed at his ranch for reasons unclear

He was murdered by the Obama CIA just days before he would have cast the deciding vote in a case that would have overturned affirmative action. As a result, Affirmative action will be around another decade at the minimum, and it will become permanent white exclusion a la Zimbabwe and South Africa if whites lose majorities in population and elected representatives.

he had a fight with triangle man

>also he was defintely murdered
Yep; all the anomolies around his death, like the intimidate embalming and cremation stinks to high-heaven.

Why would they embalm a body that was going to be cremated? That makes no sense.

hes dead

Just like everything I love, filthyass Obama had him killed...for which he will burn in hell

No judge is infallible, but Scalia was consistently very good.

I think he miscalculated policy matters with the Chevron doctrine, Chevron being a landmark Supreme Court case which established a policy of judicial deference to statutory interpretations by federal administrative agencies.

Gorsuch is a critic of Chevron. In an appellate decision he wrote that the Chevron doctrine allowed

>executive bureaucracies to swallow huge amounts of core judicial and legislative power and concentrate federal power in a way that seems more than a little difficult to square with the Constitution of the framers’ design.

He called Chevron a "Goliath of modern administrative law," and argued it may be time to face "the behemoth." He suggested that the judiciary -- not administrative agencies -- should have the last word on the meaning of the law.
>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-03-21/what-s-this-supreme-court-chevron-doctrine-quicktake-q-a

Here's an article that unpacks a bit more what a thorny and complex problem executive oversight of administrative agencies presents.
>scotusblog.com/2017/03/roots-limits-gorsuchs-views-chevron-deference/

So glad he's pushing up daises. Cocksucker.

When they trotted out John “Shifty-Eyes” Poindexter to make a statement, I knew Scalia was murdered.

Net neutrality killed him

It was a shitty film.

He was a guardian of the Republic. A true intellectual and hero.

Yes, Master Splinter

Dude had no chill or decorum on opinions, but t was beautiful. Honestly surprised he wasnt oped before then. I liked him a lot