The White Supremacy Yoga Industrial Complex

foxnews.com/us/2018/01/29/americans-who-practice-yoga-contribute-to-white-supremacy-michigan-state-university-professor-claims.html

>The authors are (a) a PhD who teaches religious Studies at Michigan State University, and (b) a Kalamazoo College graduate who calls herself an “antiracist white Jewish organizer, facilitator, and healer” who is “passionate about decolonizing and politicizing yoga.” The authors claim that Americans who practice yoga are contributing to white supremacy and promoting the “yoga industrial complex.” Here are some quotes to help explain the “problem” here:

>The cost of Western yoga classes can be prohibitive for low to middle-income people. This often includes People of Color, including recent immigrants, such as Indian women to whom this practice rightfully belongs. The result of this reality is that Western yoga is often represented and marketed in mainstream culture by thin, white, upper middle-class, cisgender, able-bodied women.

>… Especially during this time when the underbelly of capitalism — white supremacy, cisheteropatriarchy, and xenophobia – is being exposed, it is imperative that everyone, especially those who have access to spiritual practices like yoga, ask difficult questions of ourselves and one another,” the two concluded. “We must ask, in what ways are we complicit in a system that harms people of color, queer and trans people, poor people, people with disabilities, and immigrants?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vaFRZuBw9JM
youtube.com/watch?v=QFYUnVJ-iR8
cancercouncil.com.au/21639/cancer-information/cancer-risk-and-prevention/healthy-weight-diet-and-exercise/meat-and-cancer/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savitri_Devi
youtu.be/fLYJPWBqfD8
youtube.com/watch?v=BH1meOdZGMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my sister got brainwashed by Kalamazoo College
feelsbadman

the main problem with yoga is it makes you fart and so the yoga class smells like shit

>the human body farts

no shit sherlock

the main problem with yoga is the other dudes that go, I should be the only dude allowed to go.

The main problem with yoga is that there’s only boring women in my class with their usual skin tight and revealing clothing. Yawn. It gets boring, real fast.

alright whatever

I live in Kalamazoo...fuck. But seriously, "people of color" are all the top earning ethnic groups(Japanese American, Indian American, Jews, etc.) Wtf why single out white people? And no, Indian women don't own yoga. I think modern yoga was invented by Swedes or something.

Poos in India
>Hey isn't it cool, whites are practicing our culture. That's neat.
Western degenerate woman
>OMG! HOW DARE YOU RACSIS DO THAT TO POOR POOS. THEY NEED ME A WHITE WOMAN TO SAY THEM THE POOR GOY.
Honestly it's insulting if she thinks poos are helpless need her as a spokesperson. Some poo please ask her if she feels that Indians need a white person to protect them.

You can watch the instructions for free on the internet, fucks sake.

it's actually real

youtube.com/watch?v=vaFRZuBw9JM

And they all look like the photo in OP. Such dogs.

Is this the next mission? The white man is has been crippled, the next goal is to destroy the white woman. It's a never ending cycle it seems.

Wtf I love lululemon now

Wtf

Yoga is literally turn up and stretch

How the fuck is that cost prohibitive

You're supposed to just let the fart go. It's fucking yoga, not sipping tea with the queen of England.

Correct. Yoga instructors need to do a sliding scale fee. They must sacrifice for POC!

>such as Indian women to whom this practice rightfully belongs.
like this country and Europe belongs to whites?!!?

REEEEE

>paying someone money for yoga lessons is now racist somehow
>we are within spitting distance of communists calling for an end to private property on the grounds that it is racist to own things

Dumb, and a lie. Also, you have to practice yoga first thing in the morning, before eating anything.

T. Yoga practitioner for 2 years

what the fuck is wrong with cultural marxists

Technically, some shit

>T. Yoga practitioner for 2 years
Be honest, how much soy products do you consume?

But where's the fun in that? I need to attend actual physical expensive yoga classes so that I can take pictures in there and post them on instagram so that people will see how high social status I am.

translation: "niggers are too dumb to search for yoga routines on youtube

>mfw wishing I could get a PhD in blaming white people

Top kek. I thought this channels supposed to be serious.
>brapp posting is mainstream

>Not waking up, pissing, pounding some black coffee, then taking a massive shit
Need to fix your life

women dress like shit now days. they all look the same. track pants and ugg boots. even in -20 degree weather still gotta show off that ass for chad.

Broke this down to

>fuck a nigger white woman pr else your a white supremacist

When the natsoc uprising happens it’s going to be so glorious

>white supremacy, cisheteropatriarchy, and xenophobia
What a patriarchophobic bitch.

ironically poos in America are actually the richest ethnicity. they're brown lying kikes who pretend to be brown victims.

Nonwhites complain about cultural appropriation yet:

>they wear denim (Invented in France)
>they wear watches (European)
>they wear polo shirts (France)
>they wear glasses (Italy)

Most of what the world wears is actually traditional European attire. They are appropriating us. Pic related more examples.

>what happens when white people steal yoga

youtube.com/watch?v=QFYUnVJ-iR8

why do darkies expect whites to do everything for them? like literally start your own fucking yoga studio and give away classes for free.

fucking welfare state has engendered an attitude in niggers and spics that others (particularly whites) should do everything for them.

None. I hate that shit. However i dont eat too much meat.

cancercouncil.com.au/21639/cancer-information/cancer-risk-and-prevention/healthy-weight-diet-and-exercise/meat-and-cancer/

If you think yoga is for pussies. Try ashtanga, faggot

>modern yoga was invented by Swedes or something.
it's literally just stretching

> Calls someone a faggot
> Openly admits to practicing yoga
Dude.

like maybe 10 indians in all of America are whining cunts, all the indian babes I know are redpilled

oh no, hot women showing off their ass, the horror...

Laughs in the Æther.

BRARP

If you're not farting, you're not doing it right.

wtf was she white? I thought she was a poo

I'll repeat it. Try ashtanga, faggot. Your weak canadian body may actually improve.

Daily reminder that Alexandra Bring; a instagram fitness whore, is doing more for the white race than 99,9% of people on Sup Forums.

How does that make you feel?

>expensive access to yoga
>literally thousands of youtube videos you could put on your TV and follow along with in the privacy of your own home
The disgusting jewess just wants white people fat, lazy, and gone from public activities and spaces.

If it's cultural appropriation we want to avoid, mud huts are just about the highest tech non-whites are allowed to.

inb4 she gives birth to a tar baby

Just saw this story and was about to make this thread but you beat me to it OP

>wtf was she white? I thought she was a poo
No.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savitri_Devi

>How does that make you feel?
Pretty good. I have no idea who she is, but I hope she'll have a litter of pure white children.

Pretty good if the dad is white

>cisheteropatriarchy
Ok then

>how does that make you feel?
if they're white babies then pretty good

Nothing short of 12 inches is enough, believe me, I have a 13 inch penis and a 5/10 gf.

Time to meme pics of yoga women as Hitler youth.

Open your chakras for the Reich. Swastika is ancient hindu symbol that helps open chakras

JEWISH organizer, facilitator, and healer. Do need to say more?

Anybody can do weird stretches -- it's pretty much free. What's the problem?

Everything east of the Grand River needs to be burned to the ground

Her boyfriend is Arabic.

Those babies are mixed race. You don't think a hot blonde is going to reproduce with a little white cucklet do you? Only black men can satisfy them.

>a 5/10 gf.
Your hand might have an x-chromosome, but that doesn't make it half female.

Yeah, the poster was a Swede. I guess I was naive to think the father could be white.

Yoga asanas or postures is just a small part of yoga and according to the lore Yoga was first taught by Shiva in the Himalayas to seven dudes 15k years ago and these seven sages spread out and taught it to different places on earth. So it really isn't Indian, its just that Indians have preserved it better than the Egyptians or the Sumerians have.

>“antiracist white Jewish organizer, facilitator, and healer”
She should start by decolonizing herself. With a 12 gauge. I'm so sick of Marxists spreading this mind virus.

Nazi yoga sounds based as fuck

On one hand, the more white people that are in something, the better it is, but yoga (of all sorts) is fucking useless and retarded. Go for a jog you dumb cunts, its free and actually does something.

youtu.be/fLYJPWBqfD8

This.

Try ashtanga, once. I dare you.
youtu.be/fLYJPWBqfD8

I didn't say it was easy, I said it was useless and retarded.

>cancercouncil.au
>.au
>Australia telling carnivores, which have existed for billions of years, and of which humans have partaken for many millions of years, is no totally bad4u
>h-ha, g-guys, I'm totally not a f-faggot xD

Indian men. Not even Indian women. Fucking gurus and monks or whatever where no women were allowed. They sure know their Indian history.

>yoga (of all sorts) is fucking useless and retarded
(You):

Classic shitposting

Care to remind me about her political leanings, and what those have done for the white race?

The more I see leafposters the more I want your country genocided

I'm not exactly a top tier athlete, but I'm no slouch, I lift and run. Does a lot more for me than what amounts to advanced stretching.

>BRAAAAPP

If it belongs to Indian women, why would they need a class for it?

I love the fact that women these days are pressured into fucking blacks for fear of being called racist. I've banged several girls like this myself. There's never been a better time in human history to be black. I love white people. You guys are so generous.

>The more I see leafposters the more I want your country
*Pence-cleansed

Is that the sound of an A-10 Warthog firing its chaingun by any chance? Would be fitting for those degenerates.

>Kalamazoo
Oh what a gal
A real pip-aroo

It's completely irrational to expect such a thing but you know we all want it that way .

>Kalamazoo Colleg
wats that

>Twospirit
>Resexual
>Allies
what the fuck am I reading?

Yoga is a fairly based. Lots of hot conservative women participate.

Care to remind me what your political leanings have done for the white race?

What is practiced under the name yoga in the west is Scandinavian not Indian. Downward dog is as Indian as General Tzu's Chicken is Chinese. Also many yoga studios have at least one "karma" class per week where you pay whatever you wish or even nothing. In addition, many towns have meetups that do free yoga. Lastly, if yoga is too expensive for blacks, here's an opportunity for someone like Oprah or Tyler Perry to create urban yoga. Diamond Dallas Page created his own yoga to appeal to rednecks. Why not ghetto yoga?

i like the cut of your digits

Go and get fit like this guy and then you have the right to complain.

Otherwise you are saying "I deserve to fuck her just because I am white even though I am an acne ridden obese 350 pound slob with a 3 inch dick"

> i dont like science when i dont like its conclusions

SWJ tier logic, user.

>Jewish
Merely a coincidence I'm sure.

>only rich people can do yoga

Yeah it costs a lot of money to get a book from the library.

uh yeah an A10, right

youtube.com/watch?v=BH1meOdZGMU