Satanofani:

hot girls killing each other on a prison island

Most horror manga I've been reading seem to be all in some isolated island.

sorry to play backseat mod, but there's a thread about this, though it seems to mostly be about bitchng about the translator notes.

Please leave.

>girls fighting

Im out
k thx bye

I can provide something the other thread doesn't have though: the latest chapter raws, only a few hours old. Anyone want to see them?

sure, why not?

>k thx
Fuck off

Turns out someone linked it in the other thread, but fuck it.

It's a cheap way of adding extra unease. It just adds to the feeling of "nobody will come and save you" since they are now in a location that people can't simply wander into and help/call the cops. They also can't escape, because a normal human can't swim away from the crisis, and usually lack enough time or safety to build a decent enough raft. It's just an easy way to create an inescapable, and usually hopeless, feeling.

>hot grills killing each other
Pick the fuck up

I'm surprised they teamed up. i expected this to be a free-for-all

And the last. Now if only we had someone who could read and translate Moon, I would use my admittedly shit skills at Photoshop and knock out a translation without meme TLs.

What did she say here?

If I could read Moon I'd tell you. This is Sup Forums though, there should be someone with points in rune-reading around.

Dropped because of the sameface
God damn

Everything made by this mangaka is pure shit, so i won't bother with this one

thats what im doing

quads of truth

"Hey, idiots".

Why not just make it full smut.
hell it would make for a more fun story than girl protects herself from being raped and then is sent to rape prison with magic drugs

Because edgy is fun.

Tits & gore are the classical combo for teenage boys.