OPERATION ICE COLD MEAT

>OPERATION ICE COLD MEAT

>Sending beaners back to Mexico has never been easier, but ICE needs your help.

>ICE does not go out there proactively. It will only arrive on sites to start the arrest and deportation process after it has received tips about filthy illegal beaners residing and working on American soil.

>As we know, the meat packing and processing industry, largely owned by Jews, employs vast amounts of smelly tax evading beaners. ICE knows this too, but they don't do anything about it because they aren't receiving actionable reports from concerned citizens.

If you want to ruin a JEWISH business and send back many many filthy Mexicans to the shithole where they belong, then it is up to you to report the kind of businesses known to employ these taco roaches.

Meat packing businesses are the best target for this operation. Find a sanctuary city, google "meat packing company," and then file a report with ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form. You can file this ANONYMOUSLY.

This WILL result in ICE paying a visit, charging Chaim Goldstein, and putting illegal alien scum in handcuffs for their journey to a detention center and then on a bus to Tijuana.

This is your chance to cost some jews many shekels while putting America and its people first. It takes at most 5-10 minutes of your time to do a report, and that report WILL result in a full busload of handcuffed illegal aliens.

Let the taco trail of tears begin!

Other urls found in this thread:

tysonfoodscareers.com/Production/Facility-Locations.aspx
cargill.com/careers/locations/meat-poultry-processing
jbssa.com/about/locations/
nationalbeef.com/About/ContactUs/Pages/Office-Locations.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice

Spics have no problem with processing white pigs. It is very empowering to them.

Bumping.

Today a leaf was alright.
Have a bump

Here's ICE's number if you need it.

>8663472423

bamp for potential, let's get some info rolling to begging with, i.e. LA communnities or from shitfornia where it's almost certain illegal aliens are there

Today, this was a good Leaf.

Genius!

Love it

I don't know why Sup Forums wouldn't want to get involved in this.

You can screw over Jews and beaners with a few minutes work. You can know that your own efforts caused a busload of taco flavored tears. You can do your country a good turn and make it cleaner, safer, and more prosperous for your fellow American citizens.

Between fapping and F5ing for the memo, you have the time to make a difference.

bump the shit out of this everyone.
this has potential

Wait, I can do this as a Canadian? Can I finally give some good to this world?

Government agencies have to work hand in hand with meat packers because it's so regulated because it's fucking food. They literally have people on sight.

How do I know if they're illegal? I work in the kitchen at a restaurant and there are quite a few hispanics who might night be citizens. How do I find out?

Why not? A lead is still a lead!

I have been doing a similar thing in Cali, but to restaurants.

Call me America M. Burgerstein, because I'm going into action.

Use an American proxy. Anyone on earth can ruin a non-tax paying beaner family and a dirty kike business. That's the power of love.

Report them and let ICE figure it out.

>let's spam ICE with reports that we haven't researched ourselves
Surely this will not result in wasted agency time and/or media backlash.

Good thinking. I have ExpressVPN, I wonder if that'll work. It works for watching American Netflix.

>at a restau

Does ICE actually investigate? I frequent quite often a local ice cream shop. Pretty sure the owner is an illegal. I might do her in, but I'd feel bad about it...

Guy's, I would do snoops before Icing them. Don't just report them all without evidence.

Just tell ICE. If they are legal then they will have nothing to worry about.

Bumped

If she's illegal then she's not paying taxes, and she's leeching off your country. Furthermore, she's voting against your interests and the interests of your family and children. Multiply that a few million times and it's a huge fucking burden that YOU pay for.

these are the mexicans we want to keep! Its the fast food workers and leaf blowers that we dont want! But then again all of them have children, so I guess im not against this

Just finished submitting mine. Baltimore probably has spics crawling in the employment sector. Gotta hand it to'em, unlike niggers they actually want to work.

>wasted agency time

No such thing. If they're illegal, they go. If not, process of elimination.

Absolutely devilish. I love it.

Monument Blvrd. Concord, CA.

ICE won’t hit entire corporations, at least as far as I’ve seen. I’m not sure what tipped them off but one location got audited and all illegals had to be fired and ones with paperwork had to be filled out strictly. You’ll get some fines but if you work with ICE they can be pretty understanding. Some will try to reapply for the same job with new (fake) documents but that would mean jail time for the owner and many others not including the illegals if they get rehired.

TL;DR prepare to fire a big chunk of your labor

Bump. This leaf is a maniac. Great plan

So how do we measure how effective we are at this?

FUCKING CAPITOL IDEA OP

My employer has a ton of illegals. Can't wait to royally fuck them after I quit.

I can't wait until you goyim go missing. My bologna has a first name, and it's J-U-S-T-I-N.

Kike

yee

I feel that it is good thing to do.

Based leaf-bro.

>mexicans
>we want to keep

You have to go back

Bumping this thread, fuck every Jew on the site who isn't supporting this.

Summoning the autistic warriors with a rare spell.

Make this shit happen with some good ol' weaponized autism

Make it so.

Norcal, colusa county, Tomato plants. Morning star, and Olam. They are 95% Hispanic, 60% illegal and getting unemployment half the year. Swear, used to live near it, my buddy gets harassed being the only "Gringo"

They were replaced by Somalis and Sudanese refugees after the last raids, Trump pardoned the owner

>government agencies

You mean like welfare offices?
section 8 housing application offices?
DMV offices?
Government run hospitals?
government funded school grants?

Government workers like LaShaunda with her 6 inch fake nails are our first line of defense against keeping an eye out for illegals. In some government programs you have to fucking request a form in english.

Can you report CA wineries while your at it?
>Infested

>Operation Grapes of Wrath

Bump for anyone operating out there
God speed anons

>leaf

I'm surprised you all have not noticed the obvious, that the OP is specifically going after meat packing and processing because he's most likely a vegan, and sees this as an opportunity to get these places to lose a significant enough number of workers that they would have to shut down.

Just look at the reasoning. "Jews own the meat processing industry!" Clearly an attempt to push a correlation that as far as I know, isn't true. But he knows how Sup Forums feels about jews, so hey, it gives his narrative some push.
If you notice someone using OVERT racism (When I say overt I mean blaming jews and using racial slurs without any context for doing so. Posting an infograph of jewish subversion and then saying "fucking jews" is one thing. Claiming those "fucking jews" own the meat industry, with zero evidence, then claims we need to shut it down? Obvious ulterior motives there)

So in conclusion, fuck you OP, I'm eating a steak right now.

Based leaf

B u m P

Four of the biggest meat processors in the USA: Tyson Foods, Cargill Meat Solutions Corp., JBS USA, National Beef Packing Co.
Research locations by i.e, population by race, ethnicity, and report to ICE accordingly.

Tyson:
tysonfoodscareers.com/Production/Facility-Locations.aspx

Cargill:
cargill.com/careers/locations/meat-poultry-processing

JBS USA:
jbssa.com/about/locations/

National Beef Packing Co.
nationalbeef.com/About/ContactUs/Pages/Office-Locations.aspx

you may want to move this to infinity as it'll get shoahed as soon as it has any real impact, like /rwss/

say on the weekends,the place I go and jog, a park in the suburbs is abnormally populated by Hispanic people, about 100-200,sometimes just males that just seem to have gawking problems at the younger girls there and many seem to look sketchy af, families and kids too, just boatloads of these fuckers, is that a proper setting for an ice raid? I have no idea what their status is but over the last year since my mayor declared the city a sanctuary city its like noticeably different demographics... kinda pisses me off but I don't want to be paranoid and wasting the feds time..

Yell "LA IMMAGRACION" And see if they start running. You'll have your answer

they gotta go back.

Maybe OP does have ulterior motives, so what? Are there illegals working in meat packing? Call them out. Is OP making shit up to harass and inhibit a meat packing business that hires citizens? Then OP is a faggot.

Get off of my board Paco.

oy vey it's a vegan

This isn't a half bad idea. Leaf, I'm going to hit up some contacts. I grew up in commiefornia and knew tons of places with illegals and other people who would know places. They'll be reported.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

>mfw I emailed these businesses about what you faggots are doing

Back in the 2000s, the meatpackers got raided and some of them faced fines and closures. They let all of the illegals go and replaced them with refugees. Where do you think all of those Somalis and Congoniggers work at? That's why they're in Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas and other midwestern states. The UN Refugee Resettlement Program has been supplying the meatpackers with CHEAP, compliant, subsidized and 100% legal workers.

These places don't really need to hire illegals anymore. The refugees get chain migration to bring in their cousins, siblings, aunts, neighbors, etc from home legally and who will work for nothing since the taxpayers pay for their housing, food, medical, education, and everything else. Not trying to burst your bubble, but do some research and you'll see what I'm saying.
Refugee Resettlement Watch is a good website.
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/

>mfw they fire all illegals to preempt a possible ice raid that never comes to avoid fines

Win win for us

ATTENTION
do this, but for amazon warehouse facilites. ICE needs specific requirements for a report, otherwise they will ignore. they need a name, how many illegals, and an address. you can't just report a business and leave the identifying information for a beaner blank. i imagine just giving them anything would work.

Thanks I appreciate the info. It makes total sense. So sadly, the subversion of American Citizens will continue.

bump

u n d e r r a t e d

Yes, sadly they've been forcing the white people out of their cohesive, conservative white communities in earnest since the 1980s with the farm crisis. They took their farms, then Walmart came and closed all of their family-owned Main Street businesses down, then the illegals and later the refugees came to take all of the remaining jobs.
There's a documentary from 1990 called American Dream which focuses on the Hormel plant in Austin, MN, and how the workers got pushed out and replaced. Pretty sad, really. The meatpackers are one of the driving forces behind mass immigration (legal and illegal). Most of the meat we consume is slaughtered and processed by muslims now. They never tell you how many of their employees arrive with Tuberculosis.

I dont have a problem with spics
But if it takes 4 spics for 1 butt blasted jew to lose a business im in for it

Anyone else starting to lose compunctions on expropriation of these ill gotten gains of bankers, drug makers (opheroids), "cheap labor lobby" etc?

This

I'd like to see every single one responsible for this run through one of their own slaughter lines, tbqh. They stole my past and my future.

I am oddly comfortable with this

OP, you are not a faggot. Thank you for this awesome idea.

Nice

Bump for mexican butthurt

bump for beaner btfo

>these are the mexicans (((we))) want to keep!

Here are some other ideas for Right Wing Deportation Squads:
1: If you see a traitorous American employing suspected illegal immigrants , find out as much as you can about that guy, and submit a tip here:
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
>ICE has the discretion and statutory authorization to pay for information and/or evidence that is used in support of criminal investigations.
2: More often than not, these evil and exploitative traitors that employ illegal immigrants are also engaging in human trafficking, so don't forget to add this detail to your tip!
3: These people that employ illegal immigrants are destroying America by driving down wages, flooding our country with human trash, and screwing over the government by not paying taxes. We need to make them suffer.

You can find illegals being employed in the agriculture, construction, and food service industries. Sometimes you can catch them begging for work outside of Home Depot. Report any other industry where you notice that illegals might be illegally working so that we can flush out the illegal immigrants and get them rounded up and deported and their greedy and treacherous American employers locked up.

Be especially curious about
>Chinese restaurants
>Food Processing Facilities
>Orchards during harvest time
>Roofing Contractors

No like the USDA and immigration. Theyre required to have officials on sight. I'm starting to think pol has no real world knowlege

I tend to agree with you when it comes to meat packing because of its history and regulations, but that doesn't mean that of small construction contractors, agricultural operations and restaurants don't ever employ illegal immigrants. I know for a fact that they do, I've seen it myself and it seriously pisses me off because it fucks American citizens over in a dozen different ways.

I'm going to suggest one step further. Hear me out.

Let's dox all those Trump-hating, Dreamer-supporting leftist celebrities and start seeing if we can find out if any of their household staff are beaners.

Imagine Cher or John Legend being woken at dawn by ICE and having half their household staff deported.

Imagine if we could find out when their gardeners regularly arrived, and had ICE turn up five minutes later.

Imagine if the dreamer-supporting celebrities got charged for illegally employing foreign nationals.

Imagine their households falling apart, their lawns going unmowed, their cars undriven, their food uncooked, their clothes unwashed.

Imagine their privileged kids' heartbreak as Lupe gets tossed in the back of a van wearing ziptie cuffs.

Targets:

Cher
Shailene Woodley
Gina Rodriguez
Josh Gad
Piper Perabo
Chelsea Handler
Kristen Bell
Mark Ruffalo

Any more?

It's pretty obvious that the rich love illegal immigrants because they can pay them with peanuts and they never complain about anything because you can just get them deported at any time. Exploitation in its various froms is how people have gotten rich since the beginning of time.

dont forget kosher meat processing plants

You're a true American, leaf.

good old historic spicy meme, El Alamo.

USDA Inspectors

>taco trail of tears

You can report literally anywhere within the country. No reason to hold back.

Report to ICE that they are selling fake Id's there.

You guys know that if you get caught falsely reporting businesses you'll probably get in trouble, right?

I do not use Twitter but looking for celebs that have tweeted #DACA related tweets would add to this list quickly.