Kars4Kids charity misleads donors, report says

>One of the country's largest vehicle donation charities, Kars4Kids, is the subject of a troubling report from Minnesota's attorney general that accuses the non-profit of misleading donors.

>The Minnesota attorney general is joining a chorus of states with complaints against the charity about how much of the money raised by car donations is going to kids and where that money is being spent, reports CBS News correspondent Tony Dokoupil.

>The well-known Kars4Kids' jingle makes a simple request, "donate your car today…" and has weathered the wrath of comics.

>"Shut up, shut up, what is this charity?" said "Last Week Tonight" host John Oliver.

>However, new revelations about the charity are no laughing matter. According to the Minnesota attorney general, between 2012 and 2014, Kars4Kids raised $3 million in the state through car donations. But less than $12,000, less than one percent of what was raised, went to Minnesota kids.

>"I think it's important when people donate to a charity, that they have information in terms of where their money is going," said Minnesota Attorney General Lori Swanson.

>Where does the money go? Ninety percent of the monies donated go to a sister organization, Oorah, a New Jersey-based charity that operates Jewish youth summer camps in New York.

>"My main concern about Kars4Kids is that people don't know what's really happening with this charity," said Daniel Borochoff, the president of CharityWatch.

>"That's fine if people want to raise money for orthodox Jews, but they need to be clear and state that's what the purpose is," Borochoff said.

archive.is/S7JNP

Donate your car today, ya schmucks! hehehehehe......

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kars4Kids#Disclosure_and_Effectiveness_Concerns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

bumping so the goyim will know

1 877 kars for kikes
K A R S kars for kikes
1 877 kars for kikes
Donate to the kikes today!

underrated

I remember this commercial came on the radio when I was in the car with my dad, I asked him why don't we donate the old F-150 we have in the shed and he said "Because it's a kike scam". First time I ever heard the word kike. I was like 6 years old. Based redpilled dad

They're everywhere

>top zozzle

How many other Jews here are one step away from going full on Bobby Fischer?

Why the fuck would a kid need a car? I hear the stupid radio commercial all the time and every time thought the same thing. The damn song is even a kids song and sang by kids. THE FUCK ARE KIDS DOING DRIVING CARS. FFS.

You should read the OP.

Already there friendo

I'm saying even if you didn't realize it was a shitty scam it was still dumb as hell.

came here to post this

This is one of Ben Garrison's best work!

A Jewish scam? How is that possible?

lolol similar story, my dad and i were driving and the ad came on and he asked me if the music they used for the commercials sounded a bit jewy

Every fucking time!

1-877 kars 4 kikes
donate your cars goyim if you don't that's racist hate speech. oy vey the goyim must donate their hard earned cars for kik- I mean kids. -rubs hands vigorously-

bump

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kars4Kids#Disclosure_and_Effectiveness_Concerns
>Oorah (the parent company of "cars for kids) employs a number of different fund-raising entities to keep its many programs running.
>They have a mascot named Fiveish, a five dollar bill
>Jewish mascot
>A five dollar bill

You can't make this shit up.

One of the jewish youth summercamps that they support called Tel Yehudah:
www.telyehudah.org

Note their statement on diversity. Oh yes they're very diverse. They have many different kinds of jews. And so many ways of expressing jewish identity. Funny how diversity and inclusion means something different when in the context of jewish only summercamps.

>Oy vey mommy when goyims going to give us money I want a Nintendo Switch