Anime Recommendations

Newfag to anime here, I need some recommendations to start me off.
I've already watched all the basic anime like AOT and other surface level shit like that, but I need some good examples

Any genres in particular?

>filename
You're clearly not a newfag to Sup Forums, so you should know that rec threads belong on .

Any genre will do, but I'm looking for something like Your Lie In April

But this thread directly relates to anime
I don't see the problem

Music genre -> Nodame Cantabile
Drama, beautiful artstyle -> Kuzu no Honkai

Those are just the rules.

remember to sage and report rec threads.

boku no pico

This.

Definitely this.

Thanks, this is my first time posting on Sup Forums
I guess threads like these aren't allowed, but thanks for the recommendations anyways

I always laugh at recommendation threads, because Sup Forums's taste is an abomination

karma works viciously and swiftly in this place

Boku no Pico

Kindly lurk for five years before posting again OP. You're incurably stupid but at least we won't have to put up with it for a while.

I don't see any rules denoting recommendation threads to be not allowed

Reminder to rage and seport.
You can fuck off too.

Asking for recommandations counts as a request, and requests are forbidden outside of /r/ and /wsr/ with a few select exceptions.

Oh, sorry then, like I said, I'm a newfag.

See, this is why you lurk. You don't post, you observe. And by observing you understand.

I don't understand why people think they can post to insular communities without knowing their rules and by-laws without being told they're stupid. Do you walk into random stranger's conversations and say the first stupid thing that comes to your head?

I was under the impression that this was the anime board and I posted accordingly, nigger

Please fuck off.

>I'm a newfag but I'm posting
Fuck off and kill yourself, retard. You aren't welcome here.

I feel sorry for you, newfriend. But yes, there are rules that must be followed and you'll see them if you look carefully. I hope that you take them into consideration next time.

Do I kill myself or fuck off first? :^)

user please, just exit gracefully from this. We're telling you how to be accepted here and you're saying I'M NEW BE NICE TO ME EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T TAKE THE TIME TO LEARN THIS BOARD'S ETIQUETTE. Fuck off if you don't like it and lurk if you want to stay. That's all there is to it.

The latter, and no more than that.

Not him, but why are you sperging out over this? His thread will just get deleted and he'll get a 3 day ban.

>I don't understand why people think they can post to insular communities without knowing their rules and by-laws without being told they're stupid.
It doesn't help that this place has become so castrated that people will literally just bend over and feed newfags sources and recommendations no matter how stupid and banal their posts are. You can act like a complete child and still get coddled by retards.

Not him, but a lot of newfags get under the impression that the big mean mods are being retarded and that others will agree with them, which is why it's important to make it clear that this shit isn't welcome.

I'm tired and aimlessly angry and this newfag was the straw that broke the camel's back, I guess. Also, if we don't tell people they're being stupid, they'll assume the punishment came from bitter NEET Mods who hate fun and nice things. If regular users don't tell them they're being stupid, they'll just think it's arbitrary punishment for making a swell thread for swell people such as themselves.

>25 posts and not deleted
>no boko no kill yourself spam or loli posts
>thread was bumped, so someone didnt sage

Why.

>30 posts

posting in great thread