I need arguments against gay adoption

I mean gay people adopting children. I have a debate on this topic at my job for some stupid reason my boss wants us to do, and I got being against gay adoption. I'd research about it myself, but the pussy ass internet won't show me enough reasons to build good arguments, so I decided to come here to Sup Forums and ask you all fellows for arguments against gay people having the right to adopt children. Do your best and if you're with gay adoption, leave your arguments as well, I might need them to know what to answer if stated. Thank you all.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/kids-of-gay-parents-fare-worse-study-finds-but-draws-fire-from-experts/
ac.els-cdn.com/S0049089X12000610/1-s2.0-S0049089X12000610-main.pdf?_tid=c700c5a8-056c-11e8-aec6-00000aab0f01&acdnat=1517282727_690bf9cf593eb74ef58384b270101463
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X1500085X
archive.is/gK3Si
prc.utexas.edu/nfss/documents/NFSS-study-design.pdf
prc.utexas.edu/nfss/documents/NFSS-codebook.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/wol1/doi/10.1111/cdev.12989/full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3000058/
whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
slate.com/blogs/outward/2015/02/12/what_we_know_about_lesbian_and_gay_parenting_making_sense_of_the_studies.html
archive.is/j0S7Q
dx.doi.org/10.1037/dev0000228
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Patterson-Farr-Forssell-AppliedDevScience-Jul-2010.pdf
bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00678.x/abstract?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=userIsAuthenticated=false
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/131/4/e1374
ibtimes.com/study-having-gay-parents-does-not-affect-childs-gender-identity-2579343
pastebin.com/PaAFXqQj
bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/track/pdf/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635?site=bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29144882
lifelongadoptions.com/lgbt-adoption/lgbt-adoption-statistics
archive.is/oJS6y
discord
australianmarriage.org/quartet-of-truth-adult-kids-of-gay-parents-speak-out/
ipsos.com/sites/default/files/ct/news/documents/2017-10/bbc-newsbeat-survey-tables-2017.pdf
glaad.org/files/aa/2017_GLAAD_Accelerating_Acceptance.pdf
prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf
roymorgan.com/findings/6263-exactly-how-many-australians-are-gay-december-2014-201506020136
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/culturalidentity/sexuality/bulletins/sexualidentityuk/2016
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/soej.12233/full
psychologytoday.com/blog/fetishes-i-dont-get/201102/do-gay-men-have-more-sexual-interest-in-children
individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/blog1.html
ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf
beyondhomophobia.com/blog/child-abuse-research/
psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html
dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof
archive.is/ztjf2
blog.donnawilliams.net/2011/12/17/mothers-who-sexually-abuse-their-daughters/
centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf
patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/
thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681
shadowproof.com/2011/10/19/paul-cameron-why-the-religious-right-cant-keep-him-in-the-closet/
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/16/AR2010041602026.html
archive.is/a2iRU
religioustolerance.org/hom_chil.htm
childluresprevention.com/research/profile.asp
childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25635900
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
archive.is/grwgp
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088
journalistsresource.org/studies/society/public-health/teen-pregnancy-bisexual-lesbian-heterosexual-women
chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5087453/Cairns-gay-couple-Mark-Newton-Peter-Truong.html
archive.is/vjC35
archive.is/pg9tC
youtu.be/gXGlawiibK8
thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Adopting children

Cuckhold.

cbsnews.com/news/kids-of-gay-parents-fare-worse-study-finds-but-draws-fire-from-experts/

they studied it, kids do worse than normal parents, but better than single moms (duh). as usual though, if you don't support (((their))) agenda you're a bigot.

If gay men adopt kids they just raise them. When lesbians adopt kids they indoctrinate them into hating men or turning lesbian.

t. lived in Marin County for a while

gay people have a disproportionately high chance to be pedophiles. Why would you willingly hand your child over to a couple of butt rangers

The biggest argument against to me is that a child needs both a caring, more feminine role in life, while being balanced with a disciplinary, masculine figure. Men and women can switch the roles, or organically shift between them, but think back to your parents. You always went to one when you needed comfort and the other when you needed advice. Again these roles can also be related to masculine vs. feminine. Gay parents may not be capable of providing a well rounded development for an adopted child. Two males may not be able to related on the emotional level as well, while two women may not be able to pass on the disciplinary figure a man typically takes.

My only issue from this study is that its not thorough enough. You'd have to see how the children of the gay parents do at raising a child, and then observe their child to really get a definitive answer.

Look up the Aussie girl adopted by lesbians. She hated every moment and is desperately searching for a REAL Dad.

ac.els-cdn.com/S0049089X12000610/1-s2.0-S0049089X12000610-main.pdf?_tid=c700c5a8-056c-11e8-aec6-00000aab0f01&acdnat=1517282727_690bf9cf593eb74ef58384b270101463
I think this should work as the download to the PDF for the article that 's references.

Thats a false statement. Pedophiles are disproportiantely more likely be gay, if we compare them to the percentages among normal adult-attracted people, but pretending pedophilia is the same as telopphilia is moronic.

There is no shortage of heterosexual adoptive parents in western countries.
So why should we open up adoption to another group?

What are you talking about? when you compare straight people and fags the fags are waaaaaay more likely to be diddler than a normal adult, partly because people that end up gay are more likely to have been diddled themselves as kids. Why would you want to take a risk and give any kid up to the care of a couple of deviants when there are plenty of traditional couples who do not tongue punch little boy's fart boxes

gays are more likely to molest children then straight people

if two gay niggers adopt a baby, how do they decide which one will abandon the family?

statistics are available
the traditional family is the ideal to raise a child
anything else is degenerate

If you'd be so kind, it'd be awesome if you provided me with these statistics.

This has a link to the study. Its only 19 pages. Not too bad.

Fags are degenerate and they molest their kids. Or they kill themselves leaving the kid scarred with the knowledge one of their parents killed themselves since gays have higher rates of suicide. Typically too more likely to have HIV. Gay children will also be bullied since nothing is normal about having gay parents, especially when you aren't related to either one by blood. Adopted kids have it hard enough, they don't need fag parents.

They just chimp out and everyone dies. Any survivors get a check from the taxpayer.

This. just let the other guy go first and reply with this exact wordforword response. Then just be like What? when they try to get you to say anything else. boss will never ask you for anything again.

1/3 of the kids identified as being raised by gay parents never even lived with their gay parent (most of the "gay parents" in the study were single lesbian moms).

1. A non-negligible number of respondents were miscounted as having been raised in LM or GF households. The sources of these potential errors—which we estimate to exceed one-third of Regnerus’s subsample of LM and GF—were the inclusion of individuals whose highly implausible responses to other questions call all of their responses into doubt, individuals who reported living in these households for a very short period of time, and individuals whose responses in the calendar data were incompatible with the original categorization of being raised in a LM of GF household.

2. A number of other methodological and modeling decisions made by Regnerus—decisions that have plausible alternatives that at minimum should be checked to assess the robustness of the patterns—appear to artificially inflate the differences between LM/GF and IBF households.

3. Once corrections to these potential coding errors and alternatives to these methodological choices are made, the putative disadvantage in the outcome profile of respondents from same-sex parent families (both single-parent LM and GF house- holds and two-parent LM and GF households) decreases dramatically—with some of the remaining differences not ‘‘sub- optimal’’ (e.g., whether or not the respondent identifies as entirely heterosexual and the number of other-sex partners) or a function of one or two influential cases.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X1500085X

This is religiously funded anti-gay propaganda, not honest research, and if you don't take it with a grain of salt, you are an actual idiot. There are dozens of other studies which do not show negative results for gay parenting.

Complete horseshit disproven by multiple actual studies:

archive.is/gK3Si

88 out of 248 of the respondents that were counted as "Parents are of the same sex" responded that their parents were never in a same sex relationship while they were living with them though they had same sex relationships while they were growing up, ie their parents divorced and they ended up with the straight parent but they were still counted as having parents of the same sex

Source
>prc.utexas.edu/nfss/documents/NFSS-study-design.pdf
>a. Parents are of the same sex
219 active and 29 withdrawn panelists, from Page 3
>prc.utexas.edu/nfss/documents/NFSS-codebook.pdf
>S8 Did you ever live with your mother while she was in a romantic relationship with another woman?
40 said no, from Page 4
>S9 Did you ever live with your father while he was in a romantic relationship with another man?
48 said no, from Page 4

bullshit

there actually is a shortage of adoptive homes, that's why foster care exists are you actually retarded?

bullshit

Here's some:

Parental Sexual Orientation and Children's Psychological Well-Being: 2013–2015 National Health Interview Survey:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/wol1/doi/10.1111/cdev.12989/full

Nontraditional Families and Childhood Progress Through School:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3000058/

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/

slate.com/blogs/outward/2015/02/12/what_we_know_about_lesbian_and_gay_parenting_making_sense_of_the_studies.html

archive.is/j0S7Q

www.asanet.org/documents/ASA/pdfs/12-144_307_Amicus_%20(C_%20Gottlieb)_ASA_Same-Sex_Marriage.pdf

Farr, R. H. (2017). Does parental sexual orientation matter? A longitudinal follow-up of adoptive families with school-age children. Developmental Psychology, 53(2), 252-264.
dx.doi.org/10.1037/dev0000228

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Patterson-Farr-Forssell-AppliedDevScience-Jul-2010.pdf

bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635

How Does the Gender of Parents Matter?

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00678.x/abstract?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=userIsAuthenticated=false

pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/131/4/e1374

ibtimes.com/study-having-gay-parents-does-not-affect-childs-gender-identity-2579343

pastebin.com/PaAFXqQj

Australia gay parenting survey:

bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/track/pdf/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635?site=bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com

Closeness to fathers best predicts quality of health for sons raised by gay dads:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29144882

lifelongadoptions.com/lgbt-adoption/lgbt-adoption-statistics

bullshit

HIV has been declining for some time apart from small high risk groups like minority gays and trannies:

archive.is/oJS6y

discord gg/fhvrVnJ

add a .

australianmarriage.org/quartet-of-truth-adult-kids-of-gay-parents-speak-out/

Meanwhile identification as gay or bisexual has gone way up as less people are afraid to identify as gay and identification as CHRISTIAN (in the United States) has gone way down.

ipsos.com/sites/default/files/ct/news/documents/2017-10/bbc-newsbeat-survey-tables-2017.pdf

glaad.org/files/aa/2017_GLAAD_Accelerating_Acceptance.pdf

7% of millennials are gay or bisexual:

prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf

Millennials draw no distinctions between discrimination protections that should be afforded gay and lesbian people, on the one hand, and transgender people on the other. More than seven in ten (73%) millennials support legal protections against discrimination in jobs, public accommodations, and housing for gay and lesbian people. A nearly identical number (72%) of millennials say they favor these same protections for transgender people.

While no significant racial or gender differences exist on either question, there are large religious divides in support for expanding nondiscrimination legislation. Roughly eight in ten black Protestant (80%), white Catholic (82%), Hispanic Catholic (81%), religiously unaffiliated (83%), and white mainline Protestant millennials (78%) favor laws that would protect gay and lesbian people against discrimination in jobs, public accommodations, and housing. About two-thirds (66%) of Hispanic Protestant millennials also favor such laws. White evangelical Protestants are closely divided on this issue, with a slim majority (51%) favoring laws that would protect gay and lesbian people against discrimination, and 47% opposing them. Among religious groups, the pattern of opinion about non-discrimination legislation protecting transgender individuals is nearly identical.

Fags are gay

roymorgan.com/findings/6263-exactly-how-many-australians-are-gay-december-2014-201506020136

It's unnatural.

Gays are significantly more likely to molest children. Google should show you anecdotes and stats.

* In 2016, just over 1 million (2.0%) of the UK population aged 16 and over identified themselves as lesbian, gay or bisexual (LGB).
* The population aged 16 to 24 were the age group most likely to identify as LGB in 2016 (4.1%).

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/culturalidentity/sexuality/bulletins/sexualidentityuk/2016

Gay men and lesbian women earn 10% more than their heterosexual peers:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/soej.12233/full

psychologytoday.com/blog/fetishes-i-dont-get/201102/do-gay-men-have-more-sexual-interest-in-children

Child sexual abuse (CSA) is a pervasive problem with myriad short- and long-term consequences for victims and their families. Its impact is far-reaching with recent estimates that 26.6% of girls and 5.1% of boys experience sexual abuse or assault by age 17 (Finkelhor, Shattuck, Turner, & Hamby, 2014).

individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/blog1.html

ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf

beyondhomophobia.com/blog/child-abuse-research/

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html

dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof

archive.is/ztjf2

blog.donnawilliams.net/2011/12/17/mothers-who-sexually-abuse-their-daughters/

centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf

patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/

thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681

Checked, Its just the pedophilia that makes people oppose it. When gay couples stop sodomizing their adopted children and stop selling their adopted children to other pedophiles mainstream society will be much mire receptive. In the interim maybe get into bug chasing instead of child sex slaves. You have a mental disorder, try to channel it into merely self destructive behavior, try not to hurt children through your sickness.

shadowproof.com/2011/10/19/paul-cameron-why-the-religious-right-cant-keep-him-in-the-closet/

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/16/AR2010041602026.html

archive.is/a2iRU

religioustolerance.org/hom_chil.htm

childluresprevention.com/research/profile.asp

3/4 victims of molestation are female:

childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25635900

"A 2015 study (linked above) looked at virtually every substantiated child sexual abuse case reported to child protective services in the United States in 2010. It concluded more than 20% of child sexual abuse cases reviewed involved a primary female perpetrator – so estimates vary significantly."

Except that isn't true and you are full of shit.

Fresh babbies with no pending custody are rare and highly sought after.
Older already fucked up kids are the ones filling up the system.

ah yes, glorify the rising of degeneracy.

good one fag

Checked. Your graph is totally unrelated to the topic. Use your words, what are you tryinng to say?

>Here comes the fag defense force.

Fags just want kids to corrupt them and fuck them

Gays are not more likely than heterosexuals to molest children and I have cited a bunch of studies regarding that.

my point is there is absolutely a class of orphan that is in demand and they should go exclusively to the most qualified straight homes for the best chance at a good life

Just google the plethora of information on how studies show a Father/Mother parenting model always leads to a better raised child. Its simply biological and humans go on better with the usual

At least in my country foster care exists because there are a lot of cases where adoption is not legally possible.
Mostly because the biological parents do not consent.

Checked again. Glad to hear that user, I have read lots that say the opposite, can you help me understand how your mental disorder is more healthy than a normal mind?

oh man you really got me goy, surely the left leaning and "progressive academics" running these studies would never help the gay agenda and promoting their degeneracy

Jesus christ, fuck off fag. We get it YOU'RE not a pedophile but your brethren are more likely to be so. Now get back to your club and making scenes in public

Gay married couples are every bit as qualified as straight married couples and you have zero actual proof to the contrary.

Bullshit.

see
Well I'm not familiar with Austria's adoption system but I DO know you will be changing your laws to allow gay marriage and adoption by 2019 so your opinion is worthless.

It isn't a mental disorder. If you actually cared to read real research and not religiously funded anti-gay propaganda you would know that.

Is being gay a mental illness?

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

But your assertion that gays overall are more likely to be pedophiles is completely false and only surfaces in the 1970s when people tried to pass laws protecting gays from discrimination. All the "studies" you have are religiously funded garbage or outdated poor quality research that was never replicated.

Uh why is your boss having this "debate" in the first place. This seems fucky.

3 percent of men are homosexual. Approximately 3% of men are pedophiles. 1/3 of pedophilia offenses are homosexual.

So, in a population of 100 men, there are 3 gay men, 3 pedophiles, and one of those pedophiles is also a gay man. Thus, 1 of the 3 gay men is a pedophile, meaning 30%~ or so of homosexuals are pedophiles, a 10x overrepresentation.

The disease that alters the brain and causes homosexuality is likely transmitted sexually from older carriers to younger hosts. In these young hosts it can most effectively alter the brain to maximize its transmission, explaining why victims of child sex abuse often become perpetrators, and homosexuals are often victims of child sex abuse as well. Perhaps the disease affects some differently than others, leading to a bell curve from less extreme non pedophile homos to more extreme pedophilic high transmission homos.

He isn't he is just trying to incite people to post anti-gay propaganda as if that has any effect on the real world.

Well yes, homosexuality is a mental disorder

Think about it, what is its purpose, how does it promote the survival of the species beyond as a means of removing certain genes from the pool

OP here
Fellows, I gotta save the whole fucking thread, this is awesome and you all are being helpful whether you are with or against the theme. Thank you all

I'm not going to read over your carefully selected studies from purely coincidental (((names))). I don't care that you're gay and I don't care if you raise some kid, but don't peddle this "Gay parents are as good if not better than straight parents" narrative cause it's not true.

That is not true. Gay and bisexual identification is much higher than 3% in recent studies. 1/3 of pedophile offenses are not homosexual and you have absolutely no quality source to cite that they are.

It is not and you have zero quality evidence that it is.

Being gay is genetic and provides reproductive advantages to some females if you actually care about the direction modern secular research on homosexuality is headed:

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/grwgp

You are full of shit. I hope you enjoy getting btfo by actual quality evidence.

Since you have cited a million articles and studies, I'd assume you were smart enough to realize this gay and bi identification upsurge is just about popularity and whats cool.

I hope you enjoy being angry over a thread on Sup Forums

It is about people not being ashamed or fearful to be honest about their innate arousal preferences. We no longer have to live in fear in developed countries and that will not change.

Something about standing for something, comradery, or all that sort of stupid bullshit some bosses like to do to get "closer" to their employees, some fellows got abortion, others got death penalty, and those sort of topics, in this forum I preffer not to share my personal beliefs because I'm a pussy and might cause to unbalance the thread in some way. So yeah, I'm not trying to get people to post anti-gay propaganda (well, I am, to get my arguments), how would that affect anything at all?

So if its genetic then we can conclude a few things:

First you are not intended to breed and reproduce, there is something about you that nature does not want to propagate.

Second that no one would choose to live as you do unless forced to do so by uncontrollable circumstance. Its genetic, you had no choice, you were rejected by nature on the day on your birth and you behave this way only from an outside force you did not, do not and would not choose because you are helpless.

It wouldn't but it is tiring to see you post the same vague references to outdated or poor quality research that none of you have actually read to taken a critical eye to. Read some of these links and make up your own mind. Read the antigay propaganda too and see where you stand after informing yourself.

Next your gonna try and tell me trannies aren't mentally ill oy vey!

Bisexual females and female relative of male homosexuals reproduce at an enhanced rate. The genes are sexually antagonistic. 20% of gays have kids anyways, rising to up to 29% of gays having kids in the state of Mississippi.

Female relatives of male homosexuals have 1.3x as many kids:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088

-
Bisexual females have more teen pregnancies:

journalistsresource.org/studies/society/public-health/teen-pregnancy-bisexual-lesbian-heterosexual-women

-

Straight males carry gay genes:

chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf

I don't disagree with you about trannies.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5087453/Cairns-gay-couple-Mark-Newton-Peter-Truong.html

It always leads to child abuse and pedorings why? because gays and the company they keep are degenerate, there is literally no way around that.

Oh the gay couple is innocent, yea but what about their fag friends being left around that child.

>oh the gay couple is innocent
>1month later busted for pimping out the kid

Yeah, I'm really not posting my point of view on the topic. To be honest, I'm just trying to get information.

Female relatives of gay males did something that is relative to gays? Really? So you CHOSE to take yourself out of the gene pool and want to sodomize a small child through adoption laws. Why not just go be a faggot and leave children alone?

Faggots will eventually get killed off by normal people like in that Orlando shooting so don't worry. Muslims will put their heads on spikes and rip their entrails and feed them to dogs as well.

I'm gay and part of it is you don't get to have kids.
Look at the statistical evidence.. Why the fuck would you bring a child into our world?
You're stupid or evil.

I don't know if you ware looking at the same study as me... I've only done a quick run through but this one uses 2988 surveys and asks if they lived with the homosexual parent. Again I just did a quick run through. You appear to have spent a little more time on this.

Enjoy GRIDS

That's what I say whenever it comes up. The same way I wouldn't like to see a single mother or father, I wouldn't want to see same sex parents. In both scenarios they might be able to do a good job, but having both parents will on average be better. Then it usually devolves when the person says that heaps of fucked up people come from.stable marriages yadda yadda yadda . They don't understand what averages are.

I see.

Is your boss a massive tool or just deluded or... what?

Debating these topics in a workplace situation just seems massively counterproductive and divisive. And off the wall inappropriate.

Homosexuality is unnatural. Homosexuals have more sexual partners than heteros and higher domestic abuse rates.

archive.is/vjC35

"The National Violence Against Women survey found that 21.5 percent of men and 35.4 percent of women living with a same-sex partner experienced intimate-partner physical violence in their lifetimes, compared with 7.1 percent and 20.4 percent for men and women, respectively, with a history of only opposite-sex cohabitation. Transgender respondents had an incidence of 34.6 percent over a lifetime according to a Massachusetts survey."

archive.is/pg9tC

"Gay men are much more likely, in general, to only “not” be appalled at the idea of another person (man) having sex with their partner/spouse, but to be turned on by it."

So imagine you come home. Your dads had a wild orgy with the milkman and yoga teacher. They're all covered in cum. Also, half way through one of them go angry and beat the shit out of the yoga teacher. Because he's not beating a woman but an actual man, he doesn't hold back any of his punches.

Now, you have to do your homework in this environment of blood and semen. You will hate your life.

I am not against same sex marriage, but I think it will lead to doom for everyone involved.

How gays do you know who are promiscuous, have had 1000 partners and hang around bug chasers?

How many*

Gay faggots also infect others with AIDs. They are demons who need to die.

Wow I can find plenty of examples of straight people and Christians molesting kids too!

That makes no larger point because it is shitty anecdotal evidence which is all you've got.

It doesn't and you are full of shit.

There are multiple studies indicating that female relatives of male homosexuals have more kids on average than women who are not related to gay men.

Because lots of gay men and women want kids and families and you can't stop us from having them :(

What the fuck do you even do that would require you to debate these topics? I can't think of ANY employer in today's hyper sensitive PC culture that would want to touch any of this shit with a 10 ft flaming dick

youtu.be/gXGlawiibK8

Show them this to start with

Almost like being banned from marrying, having kids, or being respected by your peers and community leads to social strife!

That study was conducted at a fucking HIV clinic. It was not a representative sample by any means.

The study, titled “Choices: Perspectives of Younger Gay Men on Monogamy, Non-monogamy and Marriage,” was conduced by researchersBlake Spears and Lanz Lowen. They surveyed over 800 single, monogamously-coupled, and non-monogamously coupled gay menages 18-40 years about their relationships. A handful of “monogamish” men were also interviewed.

“The most striking finding of this study is younger gay men’s greater inclination toward monogamy,” the researchers report. “We see this in the overwhelming number of relationships that are monogamous (86percent). In addition, 90percentof the single younger gay men were seeking monogamy. This is a sea change compared to older generations of gay men.”

thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf

People don't understand what averages are anymore. I'd almost had my last bit of hope sucked out of sanity returning to universities, but today I saw a paper sent to our Dean of Engineering at my university. The article on the back was a call to return to free speech, and likened today's current university campuses to the beliefs of the 1800s. It basically made the argument that the way people take offense to facts or information is similar to how men would act in the age of dueling. Any disagreement would be taken as a slight or insult rather than discourse. Once that starts to change we might get ourselves back into academia.

Anecdotal evidence proves absolutely nothing in a larger context. Are you going to keep posting that one gay couple for the next decade? The fact that you have to keep posting one random Australian couple from a decade ago really is a testament to how good most gay parents are at staying out of trouble since they know gay parents are under a microscope.

Explain this sanity, fag.

That you are cherrypicking examples and straight people are nude in public often as well. Straight people have public sex and kids see naked straight people too.

>fags admit they molested or were victims of molestation on camera

>ITS ANECDOTAL GAYS ARE INNOCENT

typical bugchaser response

Explain how this is sane, fag

Mkay, gotta source for that buddy

>The most striking finding of this study is younger gay men’s greater inclination toward monogamy
All young fags want monogamy. They get older and see it is impossible in the gay world. This study is meaningless as a future trend.

>Because lots of gay men and women want kids and families and you can't stop us from having them :(
You're pleasing yourselves. Those kids are essentially toys in your doll house.

You know it isn't right. Thats a human life a new generation and he/she will grow up confused. why wish that on anyone innocent. it's shit for society too

Says the guy who thinks of "tongue punch little boy's fart boxes"

Hey man, Just because I think you are a sick fuck doesn't mean anything. Keep fucking that boy busiy as much as you want and raise the kids that fall out of it it to believe whatever you want. On the other hand please don't sexually molest some poor kid who is economically disadvantaged because of your bullshit liberal politics and also ruin his life. Go be a sick fuck. Don't ruin other people's lives because of your disease. Especially kids.