The GREATEST shooting in American history happened on October 1st, 2017

The GREATEST shooting in American history happened on October 1st, 2017.

4 months later the general public knows next to nothing about the shooter, his motives, etc.

Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

weathermodification.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mossad and CIA are professionals in the disinformation arena. Their shit may eventually leak but up front they have pretty good game. You have to respect their skills in these things. No homo.

Because it's funny

Same reason nobody talks about chemtrails and weather modification.

Because we know it was the Saudi princes doing. Funding clandestine operations across the world. That's why blackwaters been putting the screw to the shit the last few months. I'm sure he's howled like an ape by now.

Because he was actually a CIA nigger

>Why is this?
Operation Patriot Conspiracy 2.0.

yeah but that is stupid made-up bullshit, whereas this shooting actually happened

>geo-engineering isnt real
lel stay ignorant

What shooting? I dont remember a shooting

Anybody can shoot though.

The shooting didn't happen. There are no photos or videos showing any corpses. Prove me wrong.

Wut?

weathermodification.org/

If he was a Trump supporter the news wouldn't have stopped talking about it. But I guarantee they found he was left leaning so they have nothing to cry about so it doesn't matter to the news

Dan Bilzarian's insta videos.

Post link

Listen I really feel bad for you guys so I'm going to give you a warning. DON'T GO INTO THE BATHROOM AFTER I'VE BEEN IN THERE!

-ming

Because the FBI is trying to cover their ass after their arms dealing sting went bad.