Anime about rural Japan

Why do I get this impression?

Rural Japan sucks.

Rural everywhere sucks.

Why do you thinks only old farts who too poor to go anywhere is there?

>sucks
It always super fun though, they live comfy lives and nothing changes much

nothing is enjoyable

Currently living in rural Japan. Can confirm it sucks.

>always super fun though
Speak for yourself

Because you watched the wrong anime.

She never lived in a city, she would have wanted to go back if she did

>5 students in one school

No, fuck that

Rural japan rocks because all the girls are sluts.

Rural japan is comfy

Maybe, you should rethink that

I used to live in rural Japan. It is indeed comfy, but I'm glad I didn't have to live there long.

wew
does it need to be so fucking huge? how are they fixing it if something breaks?

>Why do you thinks only old farts who too poor to go anywhere is there?

oversaturated pic. fucken FAKE NEWS.

Hotaru came from the city and isn't a slut

user. Clouds don't get fixed.

then why that big ladder?

For when the rice grows tall.

The countryside is great for vacation but fucking awful for living.

It seems you missed the underlying melancholic tone of the series about how these children are the last of their kind and how their style of life is slowly dying.

I'll choose to belive you, I know nothing about rice.

I remember bestialityanon.

I want to snap that fucking toe everytime I see this pic

Got roped there for teaching English?

Who?

Fuck the city, crush the urbanites

Faggot extraordinaire.

Why is the "fuck the countryside, I want to live in a city" meme so prominent in anime?

Probably for the same reason it's common in reality. People need an income to live.

I prefer rural living. Less stressful.

The fuck did I just read?
NHK meets Barakamon?

deterritorialization will continue until the end of consciousness

Keep that gibberish in /lit/ please.

because the Japanese government doesn't allow anime to be made without having some kind of content that brainwashes their people. In this case, they want kids to think living in the country is cool because Tokyo is over populated and can't take them all.

I think he's still around.

>mfw the girl he rejected was actually the box turtle all along who silently but happily listened to his country bloke bitching
>mfw god finally gave him a break after all this time and he still went back to becoming a bitter wizardly hermit
Fuck everything. Anime when?

Well, they're doing a shitty job at that

This sounds like Plague

Actually I think this is about people rediscovering that the countryside isn't as bad as it seems when you're a kid, and is actually a nice place to live. You'll understand when you're older.

This.

Living in rural Japan isn't awful but it will depend on your lifestyle. It's great for raising a family and the sense of community is very tight-knit.

If you enjoy cooking, imagine having produce readily available and fresh fish to use at all times.

This fucking nigger is living the anime love life and just threw it all away, like a true fucking retarded faglord!
Never been more proud.

How did I neve see this before? This is poetry.

Unless you're an extroverted normie who parties every weekend, cities suck.

Rural anywhere is dull, but sometimes you need to take downtime.

t. Someone who hasn't lived in a rural area before

Grocery shopping and restaurants kind of suck in rural areas where I come from. Other than that it's pretty great, especially with fiber internet and online shopping. I am moving outside the city when I get the chance, working in the city is enough for me.

It's almost exactly like rural life in any other first world country.

I knew a guy that graduated with 15 other students. Stuff is depressing to hear. I still love the biyoris though

>implying
People keep themselves to themselves in the city, everyone in the country is a nosy fuck who has to know everyone. It's embarrassingly far easier to be alone in a crowded anonymous city than the countryside.

Nope. I am an introverted fag with no friends and countryside sucks. Any city with the population less than ~1 million is just too depressing to be there.

I'm an introverted normie that often goes to concerts by himself, that's not possible on the countryside.

from where is he posting, jesus I gotta follow this, I bet the next would be when hes already 30 and part of the yakuza

this is so true

>normie

An earlier user guessed the signs point to Flipland.

>I bet the next would be when hes already 30 and part of the yakuza
user, or the turtle?

>The average life span of adult box turtles is 50 years, while a significant portion lives over 100 years.
It's like Mini Ika all over again.

/r9k/ please go and stay go

Guy is a mechanic in some island in the Philippines.

>[HorribleSubs] Sakura Quest - 11 [720p].mkv

> but I'm glad I didn't have to live there long

Why?

If anything I'd imagine it would get pretty boring after a while in a population where there's nothing but old people. Kuma Miko gave me that impression.

Flipanon here (not that guy tho). I'm guessing he lives somewhere in Bicol area, Camarines Sur maybe or probably up north. Damn, he seems like a fine guy. I'd like to meet and have a drink of that lambanog (rice wine) or two with him if I ever get the chance.

Don't destroy my rural Nippon fantasies.

rural areas are way worse if you're an introverted autist, at least in a city you can walk to get food

is this a rape doujin
please tell me it's a rape doujin

Watch Silver Spoon

I'm a neckbeard that stays home and shitposts on the internet all day

and I still believe
city > suburb > hicktown

nah suburb is the fucking worst, you get the advantages of neither and the disadvantages of both

true

city > hicktown > shit > suburbs

Makes sense.

same honestly

A small town near a major city > all
It's like you hate nature or something

>it's like people who are glued to their computers all day hate nature

whatever gave you that idea?

>A small town near a major city > all
This, bonus if it's a beachfront town.

Watching anime til 4 in the morning then going to see the sunrise is great shit user, you should try it. It's not like the two have to be mutually exclusive.

>tfw don't live in comfy rural area tending to a farm
I suffer

Never imagined I'd see people who love hard work on this board of all places.

Hard work makes you feel alive.

it would be my farm

That doesn't mean you wouldn't have to work user, farming isn't an easy lifestyle.

I'm pretty introverted but my time in the country wasn't ideal. It involved drinking out of boredom any time i wasn't at . There's a lot of physical isolation, and it kind of sucks having to drive to get anywhere. The internet was bad, too.

because it fucking does. derelict, intrusive village spy-on-each-other culture, lack of young people etc.

Introverted autist here.

The country is nice, but small towns make me feel like I'm being watched.

I love the city because there are tons of shops, museums and culture that I can enjoy by myself and nobody bothers me.

I visit rural Japan were my grandmother lives most years. It's a great place to relax and do nothing

But I always have this feeling deep down that I need to escape or lose all sense of time. I typically don't stay longer than two weeks at a time. I'll probably retire in rural Japan

Hence why the countryside is only popular with boring old loserfarts, while the young ones who were born there are already dead inside and just want to go to the city.

I don't know if I should feel sorry for this guy or not at least he seems happy out in the sticks.

pic related, grandma's house

You don't happen to have a cousin with a black cant and her sister being tanned with a siamese cat?

Black cat*
I need to sleep.

all my cousins are in Japan and I have no clue what pets they currently have

I know what you mean
My grandparents and relatives live in a small town in Japan and I used to stay there for at least a month during summer break
Even went and attended a Japanese elementary school there for a bit
It's comfy there but I would probably have tried to get out of there if I lived there my whole life

interesting

You should check if you see them with a girl wearing all black. She is cute as fuck.

Living in a cozy suburban area within a 10 minute drive to the nearest large city > actually living in a large city

Ha, completely failed to get the reference
I have a favorite girl already but girl in all black is real cute

How accurate is this? Because it seems pretty comfy.

rural > city because the city is infested with resident aliens who can't speak English