Trump admin declines to implement sanctions by today's deadline as required by legislation passed last year...

Trump admin declines to implement sanctions by today's deadline as required by legislation passed last year, thereby confirming what everybody already knew: Trump is soft on Russia and refuses to pursue sanctions because Putin has blackmail on him.

>The administration faced a deadline on Monday to impose sanctions on anyone determined to conduct significant business with Russian defense and intelligence sectors, already sanctioned for their alleged role in the election.

>But citing long time frames associated with major defense deals, Nauert said it was too soon to tell how effective the law had been, so it was better to wait to impose those sanctions.

Ivan, Vlad, Boris, I'm looking forward to your replies.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-sanctions/trump-administration-declines-to-apply-new-russia-sanctions-for-now-idUSKBN1FI2V7
cbc.ca/news/world/netherlands-report-cozy-bear-russia-1.4505174
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42864372
nytimes.com/2017/12/28/us/politics/trump-interview-excerpts.html
archive.is/nBQaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Link
reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-sanctions/trump-administration-declines-to-apply-new-russia-sanctions-for-now-idUSKBN1FI2V7

The memeo bullshit today couldn't have anything to do with this, could it? Nah. No way.

He has veto power right?

pointless thread where any dissenting opinion will be accused of being a russian bot by OP

does this mean we are finally going to be able to import ruskie rooty tooty point and shooties again?

>Having an opinion on facts

Veto only works when you're president when a bill is passed.

Article II, Section III

Trump has a duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed. This is a law, which was passed 98-2 and which he signed. By refusing to enforce it, he is committing dereliction of duty. We are officially in a Constitutional crisis.

What do you call it when say a mayor refuses to enforce a federal law?

not an argument

Wait, we could impeach presidents for not enforcing laws like immigration this whole time?

I only realized today that this was a meme.

That depends. Is it about a cake for a gay wedding or illegal aliens?

I M P E A CH
M
P
E
A
C
H

You mean like the deporter-in-chief?

>slide not locked back
>mid thigh leather boots
you tried

If blumpf added sanctions to Russia for +1 ruble per year, would it be following the law? Does the law outline specific sanctions to put in place for each of the countries? I honestly don't know and don't want to read a pdf unless someone links it to me

>punish
>for alleged "crimes"

The headline itself is fascist. Don't you see that OP?

>not reloading with one in the chamber
>not realizing thats a tanker uniform and would includ knee high boots
>thinking i made that with a Sup Forums file name
how embarrassing

How new are you?

I've been away from Sup Forums a bit lately, for my sanity.

If Trump really is soft on Russia then why is he going against every single one of their geopolitical goals, in Syria, Korea and on Iran? Why is Russia shilling against him hardcore on RT and Sputniknews?

How long is a "bit"? Because
>Not an argument
has been a meme for years now...

you are a complete and utter,utter faggot.
under article 2 of common sense and the no faggotry law you have been tried and convicted in a court of your peers.
punishment is you have to stay who you are forever.

Haven't yet heard a good reason from Anti-Trumpers why Russia is our enemy, and Saudi Arabia (And their election influencing) get a pass.

t. Huma

>dems literally want war with Russia
>want to not be diplomatic at all
>spergs out when Trump messes with an incompetent third world shithole
Liberal logic does not make sense at all. I'm still waiting for the "Russian collusion" evidence. I thought it was going to come out in October and December?

Not an argument

What if... bear with me...

What if the state department is on a skeleton crew and literally couldn't make the deadline to do this?

I mean it's probably intentional, but what if this (like many recent fuck ups from the white house) is incompetence?

We should be moving to make Russia more of an ally. This could be the greatest geopolitical feat of the 21st century.

The deep state is only keeping this damn "investigation" going to prevent him from moving forward with it.

DRUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Many thanks to our friends the Aquafresh
cbc.ca/news/world/netherlands-report-cozy-bear-russia-1.4505174

>dems want war
Oh hi, Vlad

Good.
Russia is not the real enemy of the US.

>already sanctioned for their alleged role in the election
do you understand how stupid makes you look? Common, give us the reason of the sanctions

>He advocates for illegal immigration.

Only certain laws right?

That's actually plausible. But regardless of the means, the end result is the same.

So suddenly it's okay to go to war with a huge country? Oh, but scary North Korea and their fellow "shitholes" are a bigger threat.

Police aren't in charge of dealing with immigration. They don't have to help ICE. It actually started because ICE kept using the police and their limited local cell room for immigrants, without compensation. It then got expanded because immigrants that aren't afraid of being deported, actually warn the police of crimes and provide evidence. It is actual local/states rights in action.

Why are we sanctioning Russia anyways?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

Sure, they're not the US's enemy. They just want the US out of their way so they can do whatever they want.

Because Trump colluded with Russia!

>dems want war
>still pushing the meme
Keep trying, Vlad

A lot of countries want that. But it's retarded to go full sanction mode against anyone that is not alligned with the west. It can have the opposite effect.

because this shill is so fuckin gay he split his dick in half.

They have to go back.

> Russia 'will target US mid-term elections' says CIA chief
> bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42864372
because they're going to post facebook memes again soon and they must be stopped!!!!

Nice way of arguing. Never refuting my points and just calling me "Vlad." So creative. So good. When Trump name calls another leader, it is so "unacceptable" and "WWIII" is going to happen, but literally insulting a country that you barely have substantial evidence over (the investigation is already over a year and has found nothing) besides some internet trolls is good diplomacy. Making Russia into a boogeyman and constantly wanting to ruin relationships is so "diplomatic." Go fucking kill yourself. I'm still waiting for that "Mueller" investigation of yours. It's funny how your side shut the fuck up for a few weeks during the FusionGPS incident.

Then make ICE stop being greedy fuckwits that leave immigrants in the cops jail cells for ages and don't pay a dime in compensation.

good

>sanctions mean WWIII
You're an idiot.

Why should we sanction Russia? Why should we continue a Cold War era pissing match with a nuclear armed global power?

ok, let me know when SVTs are

And when did I say sanctions mean WWIII? Seems like you might be the one who isn't American because you can't fucking read English. I made it clear what your party is doing is extremely diplomatic and is simply fear-mongering. I specifically wrote that your side was the one who was crying about Trump trying to start WWIII by making fun of Kimmy.

literally no one cares about russia

i want my borders closed. that's it. nothing else right now. close the borders kick out the illegals. russia literally hasn't done anything to harm us.

MUH RUSSIA

Excerpts From Trump’s Interview With The Times
nytimes.com/2017/12/28/us/politics/trump-interview-excerpts.html
archive.is/nBQaY
TRUMP: "collusion"

...frankly there is absolutely no collusion...
...every Democrat has said there is no collusion.
There is no collusion.
...proven that there is no collusion.
I can only tell you that there is absolutely no collusion.
There’s been no collusion.
There was no collusion.
...everybody knows that there was no collusion.
I saw Dianne Feinstein the other day on television saying there is no collusion.
...they’re so angry because there is no collusion.
...there was collusion on behalf of the Democrats.
There was collusion with the Russians and the Democrats. A lot of collusion.
There was tremendous collusion on behalf of the Russians and the Democrats.
There was no collusion with respect to my campaign.
But there is tremendous collusion with the Russians and with the Democratic Party.
I watched Alan Dershowitz the other day, he said, No. 1, there is no collusion, No. 2, collusion is not a crime, but even if it was a crime, there was no collusion.
He said there was no collusion.
There is no collusion, and even if there was, it’s not a crime. But there’s no collusion.
...not made-up problems like Russian collusion...

TRUMP: We’re going to win another four years for a lot of reasons, most importantly because our country is starting to do well again and we’re being respected again. But another reason that I’m going to win another four years is because newspapers, television, all forms of media will tank if I’m not there because without me, their ratings are going down the tubes. Without me, The New York Times will indeed be not the failing New York Times, but the failed New York Times. So they basically have to let me win. And eventually, probably six months before the election, they’ll be loving me because they’re saying, “Please, please, don’t lose Donald Trump.” O.K.

>muh cherry-picking

It's like poetry, it rhymes

>cherrypicking data
Suddenly collected data is now cherrypicking. Sorry to break it to you kiddo, but tons of internet malware and spam comes from Eastern Europe because the government and people there simply don't give a fuck. There was no "big KGB hacker" conspiracy involved. Keep believing your bullshit, but Trump ain't getting impeached for the next 4 years because you dumbasses will find nothing.

>the Russians didn't tweet very much therefore they didn't meddle with our elections
OK

Why don't you ever call us 'Dmitri' or 'Mikhail'? They're much more common russian names than 'Ivan'.

Is it because you can't spell them?

I'll keep those in mind for later. Variety is the spice of life.

Maxine Waters touched my butthole when i was 12

>literally thinking a few tweets can meddle in an election
By that logic, then every other country meddled in our elections. And if they did by the margin your party claims, then why hasn't Mueller found anything? Why did you guys shut up about it during FusionGPS? Why did you guys start screaming about it once that blew over?

>I don't understand geopolitics

Exactly this. Trump is desperate and the GOP is drawing at straws to try and save his ass. The Kremlin runs the White House

i was right btw

Wew ladimir.

As opposed to pointless alt-right threads where dissenting opinions are accused of being shills or jews

Uhh yeah or it could be that these needless sanctions and demonization of Russia is just completely unnecessary and irrational.

>why hasn't Mueller found anything?
Why would Flynn and Papadopoulous take plea deals if Mueller had nothing on them?
But please, continue believing the Russia story is nothing. It'll hurt that much more when Mueller is through.

>the Kremlin runs the white house
>being this retarded
If the memos are a fraud, why are you so scared for them to be released? Wouldn't it be better for your party if it was released and turned out to be a fraud?

i thought whataboutism was a russian tactic

>h-he w-will b-be impeached
>says the nervous man for the one millionth time
Sure. I'm still waiting. If it was so obvious, why hasn't he found anything yet? And answer my question please. Why did your party freak out during the FusionGPS incident?

this is wrong he should impose those sanctions.
nuff said

Who's afraid? I'm not. I'm watching Trump work through a slow-motion Saturday Night Massacre and use his toadies to support his actions. I'm just a little surprised at how much cock Nunes is willing to gag on. And we'll see what happens if he finally does fire Mueller, through whatever indirect route.

Who freaked out? About what exactly? What reality are you living in?

Yeah this is extremely retarded. These people have no respect for the law until they think they can use it as a weapon. Fuck that soyboy.

Testing if I can post, ignore this.

all this Firing Mueller talk is what the dems want. they know if he does it that will be the end of Trump.b and not for nothing it will be the end of him

They invaded other neighboring countries and meddled in the 2016 election...

I would hardly call the consequences for such actions, needless. But i'd expect nothing more from a Russian lapdog.

fuck you cia shill, you need to leave!!!reeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

I refuse.

>implying trump acts as a rational executive

The man wants to build a physical border wall for billions of dollars which would unarguably be more efficiently spent on more ICE agents and speeding up deportations in the legal system.

The fact that he doesn't enforce these easy sanctions (even just for better optics) is troubling.

>what were DACA and DAPA
Get back in the oven, Moshe

sage

Oh shareblue, you were told to screw off, reddit said, it's you and not them. so hit the road, don't come back, oh shareblue fuck off and die...just imagine that taking first at the country western music awards!

Who's names did hear about only after the Flynn and Papadopolous plea deals were released?

>says no one afraid
then don't fucking go online and scream it's a fucking fraud and say he's damaging security, fucktard
It's funny how MSM didn't talk about Russia during those 1-2 weeks. But whatever, keep staying blind.

Good job comrades

Oh please. The most that would happen is a handful of the most indoctrinated leftists would chimp out. No one has the balls or means to impeach him for it.

Means yes, balls no.

Do sanctions work? I think not

You guys need Russia so badly for your meme narrative, but in reality it's a nearly irrelevant side piece for America's interests.

nice graph leafmulch
Some 50,000 of the automated accounts linked to Russia retweeted Trump 10 times more often than they retweeted messages from his rival, Hillary Clinton, Twitter detailed in a written statement this month expanding on testimony to the committee last fall.

The bots tweeted a total of some 2 million messages related to the election beginning in September 2016 to Nov. 15, according to Twitter.

The bots also retweeted and helped amplify other content seen as harmful to the Democrats — including information about hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee exposed on Wikileaks. When the hashtag #PodestaEmails was launched after Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta’s emails were hacked, the Russian bots were responsible for a stunning 5 percent of all the tweets on the hashtag, according to data provided by Twitter.

Twitter revealed the information as Senate and House committees continue to probe the extent of Russian interference in the U.S. presidential election. American intelligence officials have concluded that bots under the control of the Kremlin were mobilized in a bid to sway the election toward a Trump victory.

More recently, Russian bots have artificially amplified the traffic of the hashtag #SchumerShutdown, which blames the Democratic Party for the recent government closure that was resolved early last week.

The U.S. intelligence community has concluded that Russia launched an unprecedented series of cyber attacks and fake news floods to sow division and sway voters ahead of Trump’s surprise victory.

Facebook, meanwhile, told the Senate Intelligence Committee last week that Russian trolls posing as American activists created 129 political events between 2015 and 2017, which were seen by more than 300,000 Facebook users and in some cases drew demonstrators to the streets en masse. About 62,500 users said they would attend one of the events and another 25,800 users expressed interest in going.

You know, you're right. I've already seen them pull more flagrantly extralegal bullshit than that.

Putin wouldn't be so pissed off about them if they didn't. The Magnitsky Act really chaps his ass.

>Constitutional crisis
I hate this meme. A constitutional crisis only occurs when the resolution of crucial legislative mechanisms such as say, succession of the executive or the supremacy or execution of conflicting legal orders from different branches or from officials, are not explicitly described by already existing law that establishes such procedures. When is that going to happen based on what's been going on? It isn't, because the United States' particular procedural laws are fairly well-written and thorough.

>alleged
It's unconstitutional to punish someone for crimes they've not been proven to have commited. The fact even the jew is forced to use weasel words in accusations (that the jew made up) is quite telling.

You get nothing. You lose. Good day sir.

Hi, Mikhail

(See, I'm learning!)