youtube.com/watch?v=9rc92ObW2qE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZO4c8GaN68Q
youtube.com/watch?v=LlDW13JrfSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope that faggot goes to jail first. Creepy fuck

He likes the children

>pedophile was raped as a toddler
It’s no excuse. He will hang, too.

I rarely say this when it comes to the MSM spin machine, but this guy unironically does more for our cause every time they put him on television than just about anyone. Even the most radicalized indoctrinated leftist retard can't look at and listen to this slimy looking demon without feeling dirty inside. Sure, they still man up and say all the right talking points, but deep down he is slowly redpilling them. Inside they're having a come to Jesus moment "Jesus Christ am I really on the same side as this fuck, and the Podestas"

This nigger knows the jig is up.

The begin of the ending.

They suffer from legitimate psychosis. They are clinically insane. Truly.

If your really into modern MK-ultra do research on fema corps.
They get unsuspecting young adults to think they are going to learn disaster relief but they are the experiment.

the same look a man has as the firing squad takes aim

That look/default face he always has is actually seriously disturbing

He's an archetypal cocksucker.
youtube.com/watch?v=9qX5ZbZJrY4

Nigger legit looks like Imhotep from The Mummy

damn! he really does

Read this fema corps blog
These femacorps members have no idea they are being mk-ultra style experimented on.
We even create interracial breeding grounds to make these women into prostitute/spies for the government.

I'd rather be locked in a room with that fucker than Schiff.

Here's a blog of someone involved in a mk-ultra experiment without their knowledge mymississippiadventure.wordpress.com

NERVOUS!

LOL BEST POST OF THE WEEK, KUDOS.

What's wrong with them?

Andy Kaufman

Me too

I think this happened to my cousin. Tell
Me
More please

Did they go to fema corps
Is she a white female?
Is she working in the sex trade and in psychiatric drugs now?
This is the real program not disaster relief

I find it hilarious that the Republicans are giving his "anti memo" the ol' one-two and requiring it go though the same process that the real memo is having to deal with. Karma's a bitch, just like Adam over here.

Reminds me of this guy

Hes got dem adrenochrome eyes. Same as hillarys

doesn't anyone know the look of saving face? its called not awarding your opponent with body language.

jesus fuck fagg0ts

Any female that completes the program goes into a life as a sex worker being controlled by the government.

That's fear.

John podesta is having his think progress crew attack the owner of gab ai.

Does he always look like this though?

archetype cocksucker

youtube.com/watch?v=_0o_2HHnc7Y

Something's definitely up with him. It's not hard to picture him in a hooded robe raping a child.

sorry but what is the baseline supposed to be? all whites visible?

It looks like he's actually seen Cthulhu IRL.

lol he's shitting his pants. I thought maybe he just had a facial twitch, but he's in legit horror. it's involuntary. he looks normal in this old video

this is him just 6 months ago:
youtube.com/watch?v=9rc92ObW2qE

Digits and he an heroes in a week

Normally a person's eye shows white on either side but not above or beneath
Sanpaku stands for 3 whites. The top or bottom is the third white the left and right being the normal two

>When the drugs don't hit too hart and you have to concentrate on dying

Anyone remember when Trump met with Obama for the first time and he was sitting in the press conference afterwards looking scared as fuck? It was right after he was sworn in. What did they tell him?

That genuinely creeped me the fuck out.

eyes? look at the NOSE

You transphobic bigots! He's trans!

keep swallowing u anime fapping virgin faggot.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn. Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn...

It’s too late for the Podesta brothers

Boy children.

Trump’s fears about PizzaGate were confirmed just then

It's like his eyelids got stuck after a while

Why so butthurt??

>Project Artichoke maybe.
We all know;those are the eyes of a psychopath

Schiff's blackmail is his involvement in the Eric Holder Fast and Furious arms deal.

He's really scared of supermax.

Sure, whatever you say. What's the latest wild goose chase that the Trump bots have you morons on now? I know they have a new one every few weeks. I think the fabricated memo is the latest.

>the future is so bright, I don’t even need eyes to see it

has anyone seen our narrative?

Bots? Do you really think that anyone who disagrees with you is a robot? How often does Maddow talk about Russian bots?

is he related to (((Jacob Schiff))) who financed the communist revolution in Russia in 1917 by giving (((Lev Bronstein))) aka Leon Trotsky the $20 million USD in gold to be transported in the "sealed boxcar"? Look that one up for a serious redpill. Also (((Jacob Schiff )))was the founder of the NAACP. Also former vice president Al Gores oldest daughter Karina married a doctor named (((Schiff))). Any relation to this (((Adam Schiff))) and (((Jacob Schiff)))? Autists dig up the sauce and post it everywhere.

Swallowing what, exactly? Since this comment was so out of context. Also, I've unironically never seen any anime other than Akira, but I doubt that counts. I'm just an old white man with a job and a nice white wife and white children. Living the mutherfucking dream... Watching you fags finally starting down the barrell of the day of the rope.

Kushner and Trump have an army of literal paid shills here, who do you think operates those Trump Gens around the clock

He's seen some shit or done some shit.

riiiiight

Hyperthyroidism, hypertension, high blood pressure and pencil-neckism

Really do we because that whole thing with the kids dying didn't happen.

Wait they're paying people to shill for trump? How can I get in on this? Its just free money for doing what I usually do!

when you get mkultra your pupil is so big there's basically no iris

kek

Sauce? Because I’m really good at filing up lefty cucks and various fags. I have over 9000 years of experience in the field and am an expert at memetics. I’d love a side hustle. Is it commission based or post count because again... I’m wildly efficient at shit posting and the Game.

Referral program?

Can't loom at his face with the crazy eyes without laughing my ass off. "This guy got MK Ultra'd right?" Bahahaha

You've never met a Jew, have you?

You dont know how to spot MK-Eyes, here is how:

That's just LSD bud

youtube.com/watch?v=ZO4c8GaN68Q

youtube.com/watch?v=LlDW13JrfSQ

Thats the face of a fool who was told he would be given dark magical powers if he would just put on a dress and fuck some kids on camera at Bohemian Grove.

Then he found out it wasn't actually magical, they just wanted to blackmail him. Now the whole fucking thing is about to be exposed, and not only did he commit horrific crimes at Bohemian Grove, but he has committed any/every other crime they asked him to, since that day.

Was replying to MK ultra / Project Artichoke / Family Jewels subjects.
Pol was right about Sandy Hook I know.

PTOSIS PALPEBRAL:Ptosis occurs due to dysfunction of the muscles that raise the eyelid or their nerve supply (oculomotor nerve for levator palpebrae superioris and sympathetic nerves for superior tarsal muscle). It can affect one eye or both eyes and is more common in the elderly, as muscles in the eyelids may begin to deteriorate.

-Congenital: the most frequent cause (80-90%), due to dystrophy of the levator palpebrae muscle.
-Neurogenic: by paralysis of the facial nerve (VII cranial nerve) due to torture
-Mechanical ptosis: compression caused by edema or periorbital hematoma, 4 trauma in the orbit5 or skull.

Just sayin

Use of high doses of opioid drugs such as morphine, oxycodone, heroin, or hydrocodone can cause ptosis.Pregabalin, an anticonvulsant drug, has also been known to cause mild ptosis

y so cry out in pain?

Yep. That's the look...the look of man-boy love.

bump

Dude looks like Judge Doom

Son of a bitch. Bump.