Who keeps taking all the pictures of the Milky Way from the OUTSIDE?

Have we been lied to? Does space even exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Square_Kilometre_Array
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/from-a-million-miles-away-nasa-camera-shows-moon-crossing-face-of-earth
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_flow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How fucking retarded are you?

Nothing exists outside of your own mind.

I am from canada eh!

Can pol be nic one time and say this isn’t a legiiitimate pic?

What you can't take a pic of your house while you are inside it?

we cant receive recognizable radio or microwave transmissions beyond jupiter in the solar system. voyager couldnt continue to stream images for the entirety of the solar system for nasa when they sent it out

given the sol systems location in the galaxy its impossible to get a nice clean image from the hubble of our galaxy . its just a mess of stars in any direction and most of it would be in 1 direction since we are near the edge of the galaxy. you wont see a spiral formation it would be from the side like a really stretched out oval that near the center is jiust bright light made up of lots of smaller lights

Cogito ergo sum.

We can directly observe other galaxy's and infer the shape of our own through our own measurements and data.

Saged brainlet

It's CGI like most of (((((Space)))))

Bullshit. My mind would have never created niggers.

me

ask me anything

Voyager 1 and 2 have already left the galaxy, hence these pictures

Your talking about broadband radio waves, and yes they can't go past jupiter, however narrowband can't reach much much beyond the solar system.
T. A fucking electrical engineer whos worked with radios.

nasa used a big selfie stick

>a fucking leaf

Criminally underated

It's fake

selfie sticks, idiot

Also this Under literally every NASA picture it clearly fucking states that the pictures of the milky way are artistic renditions of what the galaxy would look like.

The CIA put a mirror in space that drifted far enough away that we can now take sweet pics of the milky way. Next question.

Most space pictures are artist renditions.

well duh
who told you it was?

>filename
kek

>the galaxy

Are you serious?
>feelsbadman.jpeg

Almost fell for it
>then saw the leaf

are you just pretending to be retarded?

Lies. Seti has been sending out signals into space.

you fucking retard our galaxy is millions of light years across. see its this BS right here is why they will always win and we lose.

Yes
It would

> a big selfie stick
How autoerotic of Nasa.

that's obviously real

shit we can observe directly is usually artificially colored.
Something like our own galaxy is a lot of sources of information at different times of the years and decades compiled into a best guess and artificially colored

>Can't photograph from 16,000 miles way
>Better we get out 10,000 miles to photograph from a perspective of 10,000,000,000,000 miles away

Space is a meme brought to you by money launderers from the MIC.

It's me. I'm taking these pictures. Ask me anything

No dude, it's all crap. The planets are bumping around up there, no pictures at all. Stop denying it, you're crazy and shouldn't breed. Ya, you should even be imprisoned in my opinion.

Impostor

the cameras were turned off decades ago to extend electrical life

t. Bill

Except we have literally no means of determining what it would look like, and if it was actually a spiral galaxy ancient cultures would have had different constellations.

>my opinion

it just did motherfuker

that or they are heavily photoshoped composite images, simply because the raw data aren't visually appealing

No dude, you're so crazy. The rockets took the pictures so long ago. You're insane!

-Bill

The Hubble pics are real. For things far away it can be just a few pixels so the properties are inferred from stuff like light frequencies and pulses.

Planets are detected by their host star's wobble, and also by detecting when planets pass in front of the star.

Our telescopes are very primitive, except perhaps radio telescopes. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Square_Kilometre_Array

>t. Bill
T. Rex

>.t 12yr old

only the firmament brother, outer space is a meme

SETI listens for signals, it doesn't send anything out.

You do realize how easy this is to look up right? We know where hundreds of thousands if not millions of stars were thousands of years ago. You can go down to your planetarium and they show this.

You're a dumb small minded man. Book down that kiked up book and learn the history of YOUR people.

D-delete this.

those are drawings idiot, they're based on our telescope views of actual spiral galaxies seen top down. If one looks into the night sky in a very dark locale, you'll see the galaxy without optics but it will be a side-on view.

That doesn't explain the pictures though, retard.

>scan everything from our perspective
>render it from another perspective

very australian post

Are... are you merely pretending?

Are the majority of you pretending to be retarded or actually retarded?

They were raised thinking space was real, so actually retarded.

Rexmate

NO DUDE. We have been photographing space for thousands of years, keep up.

>manifolds
op, seek abstractions

Are you honestly suggesting that our CGI is better than our cameras? You want me to believe that this picture is just photoshop?

Heliosphere.

Neck yourself or get raked.

color enhanced

I'd say a composite image is real, it just has false color. Something like a black hole or quasar is either obscured by dust or way too far away.

are you kidding me, that looks worse than modern video games

stay in mexico

>he's never astral projected into a star
nigga pls

Every now and then I start taking Sup Forums seriously.

Then we have an elementary science thread.

hey, check out my id. Im a kyk

its falseflagging CIAniggers

Because you aren't real. Your a figment of my imagination that has been thinking of niggers so I could feel superior.

>everything is a conspiracy
>the earth is flat!
>the sky is a cgi projection!
>light waves don't bend!
>gravity doesn't exist, we're only moving up!
>air doesn't exist either!
>hundreds of thousands of people are in on the conspiracy!
>it's all lies so they can make you buy telescopes!

t. flat earther

you are retarded, ancient culture had different constellation as a matter of fact

100,000 light years across not millions

>unironically believing NASA
Ydont see anything wrong with this?
Because it isn’t even a well made fake.

Billions.

The oldest star maps we have match today, even if they group the stars differently

You seriously expect me to believe this picture is just photoshop?

Oops point at

What's fake about it? Nobody ever claimed to have a photographer standing out there recording the earth. It's 'we have a picture of the dark side of the moon, we have images of the earth, here's an example with them to scale'

The real accomplishment is inferring the properties of these objects based on physics. Like a neutron star/pulsar for instance, it's crazy. Only holds its volume because of quantum physics. Theories of starquakes were confirmed by observing changes in pulse frequency of quasars.

DAMAGE CONTROL TIME!
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/from-a-million-miles-away-nasa-camera-shows-moon-crossing-face-of-earth
Oh nooo, it turns out you are retarded and ignorant.

What's really crazy is that the section of the universe that is blocked from our view by our own galaxy has a strange phenomena that is pulling entire galaxies towards it.

It's outside our visible universe, meaning it's more massive than the most massive thing we've ever imagined, or it's literally some demon monster.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_flow

>didn't read the fine print on his own link
too retarded to be pretending now

>literally moving the goal post across an entire galaxy

bravo

>yfw you find out how potentially massive the unobservable universe is

Hahaha why not copy and paste that fine print for everyone else to see?

>These images were taken between 3:50 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. EDT on July 16, showing the moon moving over the Pacific Ocean near North America.

I’ve shown me mine, show me yours you delusional cunt

solipsism

I can’t imagine being as delusional as you.
NASA defends these images as taken from the EPIC satellite as the moon passed in front of the earth; do you disagree with NASA?

Well, the universe is flat, so... you know.

Demon monster.

>implying the universe just randomly ends at some point

as illogical as it going on for forever

>Combining three images taken about 30 seconds apart as the moon moves produces a slight but noticeable camera artifact on the right side of the moon. Because the moon has moved in relation to the Earth between the time the first (red) and last (green) exposures were made, a thin green offset appears on the right side of the moon when the three exposures are combined. This natural lunar movement also produces a slight red and blue offset on the left side of the moon in these unaltered images.

Because someone faking this would go out of their way to manually add artifacts with a follow up story/explanation for adding said artifacts. When they could of just not done that to begin with and everyone would assume they took the picture all at once.

ITT: absolute retards still believing in the (((space))) meme in 2018

no?

i dont think its far fetched we took pictures from just a few million miles away