Are Chileans white?

Are Chileans white?

Other urls found in this thread:

traveladventures.org/continents/americas/haitian-people08.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if they are ethnically european.

no they're "hat race" like jews and bolivians.

As white as americans, canadians, argentinians and brazilians

Wtf is a Chilean? Someone pro chili? It depends of if they put cinnamon in the chili, spicy, beef, chicken, etc. Fucking dumbass . . .

56% face checking in

Who the fuck is actually white anymore?

Most are. I hear that white people love the sense of community down there. I might move there cause Canada is going to shit and there are some nice fucking girls there.

Yes.

chilean girls are awesome

It doesnt really matter. But no. Theres no "white" countries anywhere in south America.

Yeah nigga, we don't even care about Race here. I got the same eyes bro, my dad's Chilean.

They should be treated as something in-between white and honorary-white. Also OP's pic doesn't show full spectrum of Chilean mongrels.

Yes, I am a Chilean.

Peru and Bolivia is the indio of the jungle.

Argentina is really black and Jewish.

We think of Colombian women are ugly whores because they are!

White, German and Anglo wimmin for me!

BWC rules!

PS: Mexicans are not white. They are the niggers of Latin America.

I don't know much about that. All I know is many people would be fine having you work under the table. A work visa is easiest though.

Pinochet is not an average chilean, he is a criollo, descendant of "white" landowners.

75% of chileans are castizos:
Chileans, chilean "race", average chilean is lile 70% euro 26% amerindian and 4%subsaharian african.

Chilean natives were a bit different, australoid and polinesian genes

Chile might be whiter than other South American countries but I don't think it'd qualify as white

some parts the "cuicos" mostly

most of them are mixed i'd say, but then again who am i to judge when we are -10% white, that's right, negative white. the congo is whiter than america.

3rd whitest country in SA behind Uruguay and Argentina. However, I would say that Chile is a little less stratified than those two though. Meaning the indigenous blood is more widespread in their population.

Chile is a proud BLACK nation don't you EVER try to associate us with wh*te "people" ok?

chilean girls are qts, not black freaks

Dats rite bredda.

go home haitiano

Who is touching that man on the shoulder?

>chilean girls are qts
correct
>not black freaks
I think you meant "not wh*te freaks"

traveladventures.org/continents/americas/haitian-people08.html

There is nothing white south of the Manson Dixon

yuck
only chileans ive seen here look like hapas
get that nigger shit out of here

*Mason

Nope

>Tom Araya browses Sup Forums
>You are white.
>Permission granted by Jeff Hanneman

I've been to Chile. They all look like your typical mestizos: Brown skin, black hair, brown eyes.

If your average Chilean walked down any street here in the US, everyone would just think they're Mexican.

Yea Texas is white

Same color as mexicans