Newfoundland and Labrador is racist

I happened to catch my parents watching TV and as I walked by I saw this disgusting fucking commercial from some gross shithole in bum fuck nowhere called Newfoundland and Labrador. I'm from Montreal and I'm proud to call myself Canadian because of our rich multi racial and multi cultural atmosphere and I thought the country was like that coast to coast, but then I see this fucking commercial and its nothing but pasty fucking white people doing lame retarded white people things. GOD I FUCKING HATE BEING WHITE, I try so hard to not be and here I am seeing some fucking commercial that's almost screaming ''white man come home'' or something. I'm calling the Newfoundland and Labrador (a place I had no idea existed) and demanding that they enrich themselves with other cultures because living without other perspectives and cultures is so dangerous and makes one close minded. Here's the commercial, hold your breath because it's fucking triggering:

youtube.com/watch?v=h5YDL5OUIE8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZmQj5rRULU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Newfs should go independent, because then at least a part of Canada would still exist in 50 years.

You're from MTL? PROVE IT.

>I'm from Montreal
J'taime the way qua dress hang. Ooh le dog, touche mon lightsaber.

NL here ama

Love NFL, have a place in Trinity.

There are a lot of Newfs who wish this. I'm one of them. Confederation 1949 was rigged!!!

What're ye at, b'y?

I live in Saint-Laurent near Cote Vertu metro.

Not French

come home white man

How many minorities were in your high school?

this is it b'y
1 or 2 maybe, a few that didn't stick around

Not that NL user, but I'm a Newf.
There was no minorities in my high school and I graduated in 2008.
One kid was 1/4 black and another guy was 1/4 Chinese. Oh there was an Asian girl too. That's it.

Deadly. Waiting for mudder to get to bed so I can have a toke.
Always nice seeing a sane Newf on Sup Forums. Gives me faith for my people.

Beautif...I mean YOU POOR FUCKS!!! You don't get to experience all these vibrant cultures and eat paki food, poor souls, must suck to be you. Diversity is a strength.

Oh don't worry... CANADA wants to DESTROY Newfoundland's identity. It'll be a sad day, and it's coming.

it's cozy no one seems to mind my drunken racist rants
false see pic

I love being White!!

That's the price you need to pay for electing le weed man. Have you ever met a coal burner irl?

Red pill yer bruddas if they aren't already! We must save Our Land!

Nice b8 m8 I r8 it an 8/8.

The (((Harper))) gov was fucking Newfoundland anyways... all Parties are rigged to be honest. Look at the mess 2019 Election will be.

I haven't met one. My girlfriend knows a girl who married a black guy from Africa somewhere... but she is a suicidal fat sjw (she was lesbian for a good number of years also).

Looks like Maine

I'm without a doubt in the most liberal part of NL I can think of like 2. Not counting dt sluts

Are whites the new Jews? Must we spend 40 years wandering this multicultural desert, before finding our homeland?

>all Parties are rigged to be honest

amen. I'm voting bloc because I'm from Quebec and they seem the least Jewy.

>she was lesbian for a good number of years also

b...but you can't choose to be gay

Wait I'm out of character again. WTF only ONE African????? How do the white women survive without any BBC to enjoy?!?!?!?

Boomers already hoard all the money like jews.

2 too many. Still leagues better than Montreal. I see a coal burner a day. Usually more depending on how many people are around and where I am.

>living without other perspectives and cultures is so dangerous and makes one close minded
>lives in Quebec but has never heard of Newfoundland

I want to call bullshit but half of me actually believes there are leafs this retarded.

thread soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=4h1euQv_L6c

youtube.com/watch?v=9Dc1a8NCQS8

youtube.com/watch?v=xjhqdxk_yZI

youtube.com/watch?v=fv5zlrLlkxI

From Newfoundland. I remember when these ads were in full force a few years ago some bitch from BC I know unironically asked me why there are only white people in the ads. Not surprising coming from BC where its overrun with chinks and poos.

>I want to call bullshit but half of me actually believes there are leafs this retarded.

I am shit posting but there are legitimately many '''''''Canadians'''''''' who are this clueless about the country they live in.

Perhaps this was Gods edict all along lol

The sad thing is Newfoundland's demographics are what BC's were just a few decades ago

If only the weather really was so nice

Yeah, that's fucked to think about.

Weather is atrocious, but there's a ton of shit about that place. Obesity and all sorts of health problems are rampant. Dudes all look like Ricky and Julian, and the broads RIta McNeil (shout out to Nova Scotia, but we don't have people famous enough to compare). The people are dumb, but kind to foreigners (not so much amongst each other). It's boring as shit for the most part. Good hiking and shit, but the weather stomps those plans out. I could go on. It's a good place race-wise, but a dreadful place to live that aside.

If you can find a job Newofundlands only competition for best place to live in Canada is Nova Scotia PEI and New Brunswick I've never heard "not friendly" before, probably just couldn't handle the banter.

No the country is not like that coast to coast you eastern faggot.

Newfoundland used to be independent but then it got fucked. Just like with BC it was conned into confederation

That's because all parties serve Quebec and Ontario only

>couldn't handle the banter
We are all about bantz, but you don't know what it's like to be from there and the problem isn't "bantz" amongst ourselves. "Mainlanders" which is our label for non-NLers, get the royal treatment. However, you're talking about a place where family rivalries still exist, in the rural areas there remains protestant v catholic tension, in St. John's locals rarely fraternize with NLers from outside St. John's, groups and cliques from high school in St. John's/Mt Pearl largely continue to exist into adulthood. I could easily go on. We're plenty kind to the mainlanders, and will be the first to have a drink with you. Not so much with each other though. I have plenty of friends still back home, but I'm just calling a spade a spade.

All of BCs nonwhites are concentrated in the lower mainland. Get out of the lower mainland and it's all white

We used to have literal white only laws until the Feds started pushing multiculturalism. If we don't end up leaving Canada soon we're fucked and you guys are fucked if you don't leave. The worst part about BC in all this is we voted overwhelmingly against mass migration its just Ontario and Quebec were for it therefore it was forced on us

>Saint-Laurent
Muslim detected

>hurr durr, I'm definitely not pretending

you tried too hard and didn't even have much to show for it

2/10

>taking banter to seriously the post
No one really cares about the townie, baymen debate, making fun of mt Pearl is a proud NL tradition. Rural people hold their crazy grudges forever everywhere

I'm not muslim I'm white as snow. PLEASE GET ME OUT OF THIS PLACE

this is some retarded bait, you do realize that quebec is racist as hell and probably the last white place in north america outside of rural alberta

Newf wouldn't survive on its own. East of Quebec is so dependent on gibs that it's downright shameful. Ironically the most leftist parts of Canada as well... what a coincidence.

Not nearly the same. I've never seen it once in my travels. I live in Alberta and its not even close. But that's not even near the worst part of the place. NL is fucking OLD (healthcare and old people to care for), almost 50% of the workforce are public servants, a fuck load more are seasonal and professional EI collectors, the economy is beyond fucked. It's just a place to avoid at the moment.

This post is so ignorant I don't know where to start.

Montreal is both the most black AND muslim major city in all of Canada (even more than Toronto). It's filled to the brim with Jews, SJWs, degeneracy, coal burners, race mixers of all kinds and shitty mean people.

Everywhere in North America that's rural is white. Alberta, Quebec, Indiana, Washington, you name it, rural areas are almost all white. There's some rural beaners and niggers in the west and southern states respectively but that's about all.

Kill yourself then.

No I need to make white babies

Rural BC is whiter than rural Alberta

Rural Alberta I see no end to poos here it's all white because they can't handle living at higher altitudes

It was doing alright until the federal government destroyed the fishery

Family is from Newfoundland.
Beautiful place, but actually there are tons of muslims and shitskins in St. John's and that's when I visited 10 years ago.
The locals were all very friendly.
Too friendly. They would all stop their cars to let someone cross the road, I saw them doing this on a busy 4 lane road. Holding up traffic and almost causing a pile up to let someone cross...

>Not french
Jew detected

>but actually there are tons of muslims and shitskins in St. John's and that's when I visited 10 years ago.

I've been trying to find ONE shit skin in St John's on google street view and its very difficult

>Federal government fucking things up and really should never have joined Canada
That's basically the story of BC in a nutshell as well

I'm Norwegian and Polish fucker. I want to leave this French wasteland but without French I can't find a job and get the money to move. I get you people hate anglos, I'm more than happy to leave but I can't.

There's been a vast increase over the last few years most still leave for Ontario as soon as they can

Yep... just like every province's mainstay economy got raped beyond sustainability and/or exported elsewhere.

People thought at worst they were just joining another part of the British Empire if they knew how things would end up no one would have supported it

GOD BLESS THE MARITIME BOYS!

my history is a bit shaky but weren't the feds fear mongering that the states would take us over if they didn't join canada? what a load of shit that turned out to be

Yeah that's basically how it went. We were told it was just going to be a union with other colonies for mutual defense and trade but we'd all be British empire anyway. What ended up happening is 10 years in we end up being ruled by Ontario and Quebec and not even allowed to control immigration and currency like we were promised but we had too small a population to take up arms and everyone was afraid of being taken over by the US for some reason

youtube.com/watch?v=LZmQj5rRULU

A place of culture and tradition.

Yep that's basically it

Hell federal shills still do this. "Lol you want independence from Canada? You'll just be absorbed by America or China lmao" ignoring the fact its the Feds who are selling us out to China and that if America you know with its massive army really wanted to take us over they could regardless of whether we're in Canada or not hell if we had a proper government after independence we could probably have a better military than what Canada has now

Well the fear was somewhat legitimate, considering that "economic union" with the US was initially on that ballot and it had support. In fact, John Crosbie's family were big drivers of that. You have to bear in mind, US military installations and presence in WWII were a big deal as the US actually paid decent money for the labour (like around Quidi Vidi in St. John's) and certainly their presence in the airfields of Gander and Goose Bay. NLers have never, until maybe recently, felt the same animosity towards the US as the rest of Canada (Argentia being around and so on). A ton of Newfoundlanders moved to the US, and bunch of NL women married NL servicemen.

To an extent a lot of it was just lingering loyalist traditions joining the US was actually an option on some of the referendums. 1948 really was a different world the empire was still a thing if people knew they were joining an independent country responsible government would have won in a landslide

Not an option actually but it had support

Also, no it wasn't fearmongering. If there was ever an election won on gibsmedats, it was the 1949 election to join Canada. The entire notion of social services was non-existent in NL and the prospect of baby bonuses was pretty much the sole reason it went through. There is a reason why the electoral map was pretty much entirely red in rural NL (confed) and blue in St. John's (indep). Poor people wanted gibs.

I'm born in Quebec but my family on my dad's side is from Newfoundland. It's a beautiful province, on par with BC but with not as many cancerous libtards.

>even NFL is getting diversified
I was hoping the Atlantic provinces might be spared.

Learn French or go to English Canada. If you've lived here to the point where you got stuck, it's either because you made a bad call and moved here, wasting all your savings or your parents came over here, which you should have learned French in both scenarios. Either way, just borrow some money from the jews and go live in Ontario or something.

Honestly you'd unironically be better off a US state. We would too

Our referendum was:
1) join Canada
2) become self governing colony
3) everything stays as it is
And honestly I think the anti Canada vote actually won it was just split between 2 and 3

you're right the first one was,
44.5 for responsible government (independence) and 41.1 for Canada with another 15 for the British commission they had another one after because no one got 50 %

My grand parents came here. On the Polish side it was because they knew French and had friends already here (they moved from Belgium). On the Norwegian side it was because they had friends here or some shit. My mom went to a French school and my dad went to an English one. Dad learned French later in life to get a job. My mom taught me Norwegian as a child and put me in French immersion at an English school, I resented it. I always hated French. As I grew older I realized it wasn't the French I hated but the muslims and niggers I grew up around and couldn't grasp the concept of what authentic Quebecois and French culture was. I've always been confused about my cultural identity but I'm not Quebecois, that's for sure. I LARP as an American and hopefully one day I can move there and become a citizen and renounce this one.

I agree, but the powers that be at the time didn't want that. The UK wasn't totally over empire-mode just yet, and wanted two of its colonies to join rather than add to growing US power. NL is shit, but at the time they had two major military airfields. Goosebay had the largest runways in the world at the time. Doesn't sound like a big deal now, but it was back then when aviation technology still wasn't great at transatlantic voyages. It was a very strategic location for military airfields.

>Labrador is racist

I'm just kinda envious you guys were able to remain free from Canada until the 40s

So it's your own fault for not learning it. I guess I can understand, I was resentful towards English too. But during my last year of highschool, I had this english teacher, who told me I had nothing to lose learning it and if I was so prideful, I could always pretend not to know English in certain situations. So I stuck with it, and now it's a skill giving me an edge in certain work fields. So now, you should learn French yourself, pick up what you remember and move on. Or just gtfo to Ontario to make a living there.

Do they speak French up there

Canada in the 40s wasn't bad. NL was a fucking hard place to live back then dude.

What do people do in the winter? Is it just dark and wet the whole time?

Why would you live somewhere if you can't speak the language?

yes

They've only been a part of Canada for about 50 years.

I hate you Canadian pieces of shit in this board

It was hard here in the 40s too until we had a leader who industrialized us and built a proper road network and power grid in spite of the Feds wanting us to stay underdeveloped

I mean though I'm envious because 1949 is a lot closer to now than 1871 you guys have more of a base to build an independence movement on

It's night time at like 430. traditional winter stuff, hockey, ski, shoveling and of course drinking

youtube.com/watch?v=PCU5huOdaWk

Yeah but it will never happen. NL is so fucked right now economically bailout is likely a when not off, unless oil really takes off again. You know we are cucked in government when even fucking Vice is reporting that the government gave too much to the unions and is cheering on the Board of Trade.

Atlantica when?

Newfoundland can come too.

>Then it got fucked

Matey, you need to read your History.

>Newfoundland was a few flowery words on paper away from being a straight up slave colony.

>Rampant inbreeding because of isolated population.

>Huge exploitation by (((Corporations))) that basically used them as machinery to rape all available natural resources.

>Massive illiteracy, even today.

>Half their male workforce has to go abroad - mostly to Alberta - just to make ends meet.

>Moose Fucking everywhere. (Newfoundland Speed Bump)

Lets face it. When you read up on how Newfoundland was colonized, they were more a penal colony of indentured slaves forced to live on a shitty outpost of civilization and harvest fish.

Labrador is a howling fucking wasteland. Except the modern day Newfies get to slave away pulling oil and ore out of an even more inhospitable place.

I'll say this for Newfs, if we ever start mining asteroids, or the polar caps, in really shitty conditions for generations, they'd be perfect candidates for a labour force.

>Hates being white
>Doesn't think there is a problem with that
>Doesn't realize self hatred was manufactured
>Doesn't realize you are now a victim of oppression

>Darwin in action.

I still say they'd be less fucked as an independent nation than part of Cuckadastan

This is true. And also a lot of early settlement was actual trickery.

> ship in ireland
> "Yeah, we going to Boston, hop on lads!"
> dumped in Portugal Cove.
> Take up piracy just to not starve to death.

This is NOT an exaggeration.

>Literally promoting the ethnic cleansing of a white community.
>Claims to hate racists
>Hates own race
Fucking KEK

Not all Canadians are cucks, boyo.

If I'd been alive in 1776 I'd have jumped the border and fought with the Americans.

If I'd been alive in 1890 I'd have gone South and fought with the Confederates.

Once you get outside the big cities, Canada is a different place. We're nice people, sure. But we live in tough conditions for the most part. That makes people resourceful, and good and forming working communities and groups.

Woe betide the poor bastard who comes to represent a threat to such people. The Germans found that out the hard way in WWI in places like Vimy Ridge.

Correction. 1860.

Wow, I just read that in 1947 a poll found that 80% of Newfoundland residents wanted to join the United States. Why did you guys fuck that up? You could have given us 2 extra Republican senators and a couple electoral votes.