Why do people like idols?

Why do people like idols?

If people didn't like them, they wouldn't be idols.
You are asking the wrong question. What you should be asking is: What makes idols so likeable.

That's a good ass artstyle, what's the manga?

I get off to watching cute girls humiliating themselves for money or attention.

It doesn't matter. It's dead.

Better question is why they axed sammon the summoner.

Is was a funny manga nd the girls were delicious

Did someone post the last chapters? I find out about the axe yesterday, and I can't believe it.

>brought a car
>use teleport anyway
That part got me good

>new chapter.
Hell yes.

Samon the scum.

Alright which one of you scumbags did this

Those tesshis, man.

Is this the most broken special ability of all anime and manga?

>not Salmon the Scummoner

Last chapter was 83 which was dumped last week, but scans are only up to 46.

Good chapter, thankfully it's a two parts stories otherwise everything would have been too crammed. In general, all the chapters since the party/fatty one have been very good, really makes me think about how much I want to slap the shitty jump kiddies' faces.

What the fuck is this shitty opinion? There are more finished manga then ongoing at any point in time past April 12 of 1961. And many of them are worth reading so of course it fucking matters.

user's still salty from the recent axing, that's all

It is Samon the Summoner? Wasn't that shit started a few months ago? It is already dead?

Depending on how much can you stretch the definition of "all his work", but even then it seems pretty useful.

Socially awkward men like idols because they act like retarded little girls and constantly claim to need the support of said socially awkward men because they aren't specially talented or pretty but they'll give their best effort for the audience. It's moe 101

In the last years, it has been an increase of female fans on the idol fandom. Probably it's because teen girls and young women like to imagine they could be famous too despite lacking talent and insane good looks.

>imagine they could be famous too despite lacking talent and insane good looks
It makes sense. A lot of idols go for the gimmick of liking something dorky and it works, but you don't even need to be an idol to do that. A moderately cute woman can tape herself playing videogames and upload it to Youtube and get an instant success, in fact not being that attractive might even help, because women who are too hot can look intimidatingly out of league.

Why is it that when a 3DPD does this I cringe, but when a 2D girl does it I have a heart attack?

>started a few months ago
This series had its debut in Jump near the end of 2015

I hope Numa Shun is doing fine.

Also the author of Shokugeki no Soma drew this.

The may be utter thrash, but their friendship is pure and wholesome.

>that artstyle

Sometimes I forget that Soma's author and writer are two different people.

The same reason I refuse to go to anime cons but love watching the stuff. Real people are fucking losers.

WAIT WHAT

That was made very long ago mate.

Whenever I see an idol anywhere in media, all I can think of is them living shitty lives, trying to scrape by doing shows and eating fast noodles every day.

Do you donate to the Save An Idol fund?

And being raped
Molested by fat swines.

I could've sworn it said something different before

>Samon getting/is canceled
>RomComs like We Can't Study and Shit like Black Clover get to stay

Because Sesuji's mangaka returned after half a year, I have hopes that Numa will return as well with a new series.

Why was this canceled?

It was actually funny and good.

WHAT

THEY FUCKING CANNCELEDWGAUSFHBRTESHNTY

>It was actually funny and good

According to its sales and rankings, Jump's readers stopped agreeing after a while.

Why I love Tesshi. Scum bros deserved better.

Really hope that it's still a comedy in which the powers are things like "can finish all his work in a single night" instead of battle crap.
He should just go to another magazine and never come back to that shithole.
Tesshi is seriously one the best shonen comedy MCs ever, and probably the best female one.

Hopefully he'll learn from his mistakes, come out with a much better series, and have the scumbros and the chicken wing demon make a cameo or two

Awh I loved me some summoner. Why'd they axe it?

Low sales/rankings, it never really caught on.

It just was too good for Jump.

Indeed those tesshis.

I just dont think that a girls as nice and pure as tesshi should be walking around with a pair of breast like those.

Thats right, lets all blame teshis rack for the canceling of the serie.

No user, this faggot was the one who ruined the series. The author just couldn't bounce back from seven chapters worth of this guy's bullshit.

>If she were inconscious she could even be miss universe.

Tomboys is also scum

Ya-san really is beautifull, but in my opinion teshis and anri are better.

All the girls in this manga seem to be varying degrees of crazy or violent for some reason

It's just not the same. I want this series not some other, even if the other is good. Same with Sesuji.

I'd like them back too, but what's done is done. We'll just have to hope that whatever the authors do next have everything that made their previous works enjoyable and then some.

Holy shit they are truly twins.

>cute
>pure
>best girls of their respective series
>most popular characters of their respective series
They have a lot in common now that I think about it