Alex Jones appreciation thread

He's been right all along.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKm4ueVuxpY
youtube.com/watch?v=DQM0i0fGovY&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
youtube.com/watch?v=kn_dHspHd8M
infowars.com/wet-works-podesta-email-makes-assassination-reference-days-before-scalia-death/
metabunk.org/debunked-podestas-wet-works-refers-to-assassinations-firing-people-other-unpopular-tasks.t8043/
metabunk.org/alex-jones-debunked.t1029/
youtube.com/watch?v=R-bCVyaW8wQ
mega.nz/#!oQtCDQZK!Vbwne8c4n61MR1GvJirRhCvEfTptQZO5EcBjv5ehc4U
mega.nz/#!wF1xVAwB!ZpvuKBRHPM7FADk0jOsvAYB534OYOardqQjuXZSbbA8
mega.nz/#!xJtgCA4I!mGgg5YdCh_N7c2BVERmSYwsnxVOEC5zbw13HM50AIcI
mega.nz/#!tBsliaya!XHXfZosuERXtzd3b2ni4oitoMiFytJEtu6FUglh0Uc0
mega.nz/#!kN9imT5J!WRmOXk93aUBWROYehU0ZitPmOIFHPMf5fXwiX9wCpuY
mega.nz/#!1RsSSBAT!hyyyJeZNeAHa1j7klLStBBG62Ll4l8EyBZ0UPz0y46g
mega.nz/#!cVlmSQLC!xQGuw0mxsc-YkCpBOzQL5-lA-5TI5ZlMmIJSz7pLqC8
mega.nz/#!1dFgHayQ!6Z1J-YDc9kR2WFFOYmXFw9fnfX6GJlKOoUNQMaUeSsc
mega.nz/#!4N1B0RzC!4Snjg0c6DlMhHWJw4kxZPzpwftxsWxnZobWCYdIZe9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=F5f6u5IdWO4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8LHhv-e8DM
youtube.com/watch?v=kgOwwwlhkD8
youtube.com/watch?v=dAM9bGHmg8o
youtube.com/watch?v=DQM0i0fGovY
youtube.com/watch?v=lB7ZD-k3t-c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg
youtu.be/sVXnoanopzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Posting abstract art in the mean time.

Alex knows what's going on. He has been dropping red pills before Sup Forums existed

Yup

youtube.com/watch?v=oKm4ueVuxpY

You guys ever notice how a lot of his callers sound like the same guy?

>No corporate sponsors
GCN is literally owned and operated by Jews.

Alex is a great source of information, but you shouldn't rely on him. He filters his information too and has his own agenda. He also builds a lot of hysteria around events that do not occur.
I appreciate the man but see him as a gatekeeper and all gatekeepers must be passed in time.
I'll add to that since digits.

youtube.com/watch?v=DQM0i0fGovY&t=

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA

The age of men will return

kek

STFU CIA nigger!

not bad

youtube.com/watch?v=kn_dHspHd8M

>He's been right all along

Really? He claimed for example that podesta had a secret assassination code called "wet works"

infowars.com/wet-works-podesta-email-makes-assassination-reference-days-before-scalia-death/

While taking about multiculturalism and the wikileaks, Alex jones had claimed that podesta helped with the assassination of Justice SCALIA

However the wikileaks alex jones was Refuring to has since than been debunked

metabunk.org/debunked-podestas-wet-works-refers-to-assassinations-firing-people-other-unpopular-tasks.t8043/

Other alex jones claims debunked

metabunk.org/alex-jones-debunked.t1029/

>debunked

A DNC spokesperson saying something is debunked doesnt make it so.

>wikileaks
>debunked
what a complete fool you are..

ITS THE GLOBALISTS

it is a sad state of mind that i recognize the meaning of a picture that has only one line

this is true post modern art

Both of you conspiratards obviously didn't read what alex jones claimed about the wikileaks and the actual truth of the matter

I like this one too.

>Both of you conspiratards obviously didn't read what alex jones claimed about the wikileaks and the actual truth of the matter
you said wikileaks had been debunked, they haven't and that is all i said. I said nothing about jones. ;)

Is it normaly to always see merchants in things?

this is enough.

>,

only if you are looking at things correctly.

Alex Jones Stelter rant is the closest we will get to any form of antisemitism from Alex.

>alex jones

youtube.com/watch?v=R-bCVyaW8wQ

I think so.

Alex Jones and Bronfman Family - mega.nz/#!oQtCDQZK!Vbwne8c4n61MR1GvJirRhCvEfTptQZO5EcBjv5ehc4U

Alex Jones and CIA - mega.nz/#!wF1xVAwB!ZpvuKBRHPM7FADk0jOsvAYB534OYOardqQjuXZSbbA8

Alex Jones and Emmis Communications - mega.nz/#!xJtgCA4I!mGgg5YdCh_N7c2BVERmSYwsnxVOEC5zbw13HM50AIcI

Alex Jones and Jewish Sponsors - mega.nz/#!tBsliaya!XHXfZosuERXtzd3b2ni4oitoMiFytJEtu6FUglh0Uc0

Alex Jones and Jewish Wife - mega.nz/#!kN9imT5J!WRmOXk93aUBWROYehU0ZitPmOIFHPMf5fXwiX9wCpuY

Alex Jones and Sirius XM Radio - mega.nz/#!1RsSSBAT!hyyyJeZNeAHa1j7klLStBBG62Ll4l8EyBZ0UPz0y46g

Alex Jones and Stratfor - mega.nz/#!cVlmSQLC!xQGuw0mxsc-YkCpBOzQL5-lA-5TI5ZlMmIJSz7pLqC8

Brother Nathaneal - Why Is The ADL Promoting Alex Jones - mega.nz/#!1dFgHayQ!6Z1J-YDc9kR2WFFOYmXFw9fnfX6GJlKOoUNQMaUeSsc

SPLC Damage Control - David Duke Interview on Infowars - mega.nz/#!4N1B0RzC!4Snjg0c6DlMhHWJw4kxZPzpwftxsWxnZobWCYdIZe9Y

Bill Cooper was just as nuts as Alex but lacked the humor. Admit it

A weak character assassination attempt by /leftypol/?

Alex is untouchable as he is already ridiculous.

Shhh user, there's no such thing.

No i didn't i said what alex jones said was wrong concerning the wikileaks ;)

OH MY GOD. I see Metzitzah B’peh being performed.

This place has warped my mind...

Not even fucking close.

Why did Cooper hate Alex?

We need to have a Sup Forums art show in NYC

Nah you need to get a life

Alex jones is like trying to be a christian and reading the bible or a baby sucking a fat tit. It's good for the young and immature to feed on but there comes a time to break off the titty because it's not good for you anymore and you need to eat more solid food.

youtube.com/watch?v=F5f6u5IdWO4

Because he was a liar and fear monger. Alex Jones was the patsy that was groomed to eventually replace Cooper once they killed him.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Y8LHhv-e8DM

youtube.com/watch?v=kgOwwwlhkD8

>58 min

Yours and mine both.

Relevant part is in the first 6 minutes, you lazy fuck.

28 Globalists Later...
youtube.com/watch?v=dAM9bGHmg8o
youtube.com/watch?v=DQM0i0fGovY

Hes not wrong, but he comes across as pretentious and just as sensationalist as Alex. Very Holier than Thou

GET INTO IT
youtube.com/watch?v=lB7ZD-k3t-c

I always try to call in to the show to try and confront him on Bill Cooper and the slander, but they never put me through. That aside, that Endgame(2007) says everything you really need to know about ZOG without explicitly naming the jew. Solid redpill

HERO AND LEGEND!

I appreciate the honesty.

Far superior Alex Jones music video:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg
There are a hundred covers of this too, it’s amazing.

AYYO, that whack Sup Forums meet had enough "diversity" that some big jew might unknowingly give some kids an actually subversive exhibit someplace. I stick to pasting anti ZOG posters in Manhattan, but they get taken down pretty quickly.

>

Yep see David Duke debates Alex Jones

dude talks about Lizard people...whot?

Name the top 10 things hes right about...and not small things like your mom is a whore, we already know that

DNC spokesman said that Trump won the election has been debunked

DNC said that the rumour that all americans are whiney prison bitches has been debunked.

oh wait, I meant that they are in a free country has been debunked, and that everyone knew they fixed the election so that Hilary would win, as proven by their lawyers, and all their actions are legal, including disenfranchising 3rd party voters

Bumping with some nice Kirby music
youtu.be/sVXnoanopzA

Preach it rabbi