I have barely watched any anime this season and I fear that I am losing interest in anime overall...

I have barely watched any anime this season and I fear that I am losing interest in anime overall. Worst of all I fear that I am losing interest in Sup Forums and Sup Forums even though I've been browsing this fucking site for over 10 years now

What do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hx5BXwogvgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This season is the worst in years. I am literally only watching LWA, and sometimes I'm even a week or two behind on that.

Sup Forums is not your blog.

Unironically kill yourself

kys pls

The fuck are you doing here then? Please fuck off to

You're growing up OP

You shouldn't force yourself if you don't want to watch anime or be here. What you should do is fuck off and maybe kill yourself.

>kys
You too.

Jerk off to some big fat anime tiddies.
youtube.com/watch?v=hx5BXwogvgE

It's just a shit season OP, a lot of people feel like you.

Edgy

You're free now.

t. butthurt moeshit lover

Anyone who would ever consider making a thread like this does not belong on Sup Forums. Fuck off.

Same, I'm watching 5 seasonal animus.

Get the fuck out and stop blogging.

This season is pretty bad
I watch only 9 shows and Tsuki Ga Kirei is the only one I'd rate higher than 6/10. The rest are decent/mediocre depending on the episode.

Me too.

It's because you are primarily conversing with people 10 years younger than you. Most people our age have outgrown Sup Forums and view it as childish.

I also don't have much time for anime due to work.

I only even come here anymore out of addiction.

I only watch anime to archive it at this point, there are very few series that I genuinely enjoy.

Niggers.

Step 1. Stop watching seasonal shit.
Step 2. Stop trying to watch multiple shows at once.

Imagine how you'll feel after browsing Sup Forums for 20 years.

I'm the same way but most of the shows suck so it's understandable. Just take a break from watching anime then come back to it when you feel the desire to watch. It's taken me about a week and a half or longer to watch 2 episodes.

how old are you

That`s because the only show that is good in this season is Boruto

being a drawfag helped prolong my interest