Little Witch Academia

Her hope and dreams, gone.

Also, no PV yet.

LEAKED PIC OF THE NEXT EPISODE

Someday, I guess.

I mean, I don't give a shit about that, but you have been kinda determined.

LWA gave autism

Barbara is going to confess to Lotte!

>someone falling
>Akko will jump on broom and save try to them
>just before hitting the ground Akko will finally fly shouting Tia Fraere

Gonna happen you know.

It's time to establish some rules here. This thread is a no gay zone. Yurishitters are adviced to leave.

She's gonna be saved by shooting star

The last word is despair

>This thread is a no gay zone.
Your rule is automatically invalid since you posted an Andrew pic, don't be a hypocrite user, join us.

Nah, Yurifags are allowed here as long as they know Diakko will never happen. Be more tolerant user

This just sounds like a roundabout request for people to post yuri.

I don't know what you're talking about. Andrew is a perfectly healthy and straight young man. The kind of person that Akko needs.

Complacency only breeds weakness. We need to take this out at the root.

Maybe he was counting on us interpreting it that way.

Don't misinterpreted me with your projections. What the thread needs is a healthy relationship between these two.

HOLY SHIT I CAN'T BELIEVE AKKO'S FUCKING DEAD

Time to post yuri, then!

Why are hetfags so much more obnoxious than /u/ ever was?

Then stop pussyfooting and do it.

Always make sure you warm your hands up before you start your practice session!

>there are some people out there
>even in this very thread
>who think Akko and Diana are a good pair

I'm having a chuckle here.

I meant it in the sense that if we interpreted it as a request for yuri, we would then refuse to post yuri as a result of 4D doubly-reverse psychology.

THIS IS A BLUE BOARD!

It's cyclical, when one gets too obnoxious, it gets shut down by the other, which then becomes more obnoxious, and so on.

Did you forget to post a pic?

Should be fairly obvious we're getting an implied OT3 end.

Fuck off.

Is this little cute pure angel?
I think so!

Something is leaking alright

My demand was straightforward. Why do you yurishitters overthink things? Maybe it's from all the mental gymnastics you all do to make all these unrealistic pairings in your diseased minds.

DIAKKO IS CANON

Loli Diana is so precious.

Miracle.

Arcas a cute too.

It was just a joke user, calm down.

If only user

You just gotta wait 2 more weeks and they'll be blown out the water. I can't wait for it to be honest. Yurifag tears are quite he delicacy.

>Arcas a cute

A cute.

I guess so

You're ridiculous

Lovely couple!

Should Hetfags be banned? All they do is shitpost and bitch about yuri art

>My demand was straightforward
That's pretty naive of you thinking that people wiuld interepret it like that. You will come accross as a shitposter and people will jokingly post the contrary of what you want.

In any case, why don't you calmly post your preferred ship in peace and let other people do the same?

Akko is for sharing!

>My demand was straightforward.

Why do you think anybody would give a fuck about what you want

True endgame here, tomodachis.

>Croix was 18
She was potentially even 19.

If we assume for simplicity's sake that their birthdays are around the beginning of the school year, then while Chariot was performing as "Shiny Chariot", Chariot was 18, and Croix was 19.

lol

According to this poal, yes.

Real endgame right here lads

>Diana makes outbursts when she gets highly emotional.

I hope it's the same in bed.

Has there been more akko and sucy yuri, or did it die out from akkoxdiana?

>or did it die out from akkoxdiana?
this

the weak must fear the strong

kek, this would make sense.

Hopefully they take this approach with her in future projects.

AkkoxSucy was like a mini black hole in that it existed for a little bit before evaporating. Diakko has been around longer. If you're a degenerate like me though, you would probably end up liking heartbroken Sucy like

Do people unironically think LWA will have any kind of romantic resolution? Literally 2 episodes left and there is zero build up for romance of any kind. Even GaMako had more concrete development and that the resolution for that was literally a "nah, do whatever the fuck you want" by Nakashima.

>Should Hetfags be banned? All they do is shitpost and bitch about yuri art
>implying yurifags don't do the same about het arc

No, most people here just do it for fun. It's already been confirmed that there's no romantic resolution. Producer-san said romance isn't the interest and Yoshi said that Akko's romance is destined to be unrequited.

Little Witch Academia.Male characters are always unwanted.

I'm not here most of the time, but around episode 22, yurifags were mostly quiet and it's just Andrewposters going "YURIFAGS BTFO" every thread.

Yurifags did the same after episode 19-20 and 23.

Like that one user said, it's sort of a cycle.

Nah I don't care for heartbreak sucy, I need to see my sucy happy with that baka

>Do people unironically think LWA will have any kind of romantic resolution?
I don't. I find shippers in general incredibly obnoxious anyway.

Still wishing this will be the last scene. It even has the sandwiches we were promised.

>Hannah gets that big succulent rump every night

It's not fair

But Sucy is from the most powerful race in the world. What went wrong?

But user, heartbreak is like some sort of fine wine. It's one thing if it's expressed outwardly but it's another if it's Sucy. She keeps all those little thoughts and feelings to herself, with the occasional weird one bubbling up, but I wonder if she manages to never execute heartbreak. She must have all those conflicting emotions seeing Akko walk with Diana on a date and smiling with her. I mean, it must have been painful to value their friendship so much that she had to execute those unnecessary feelings for Akko to preserve it. And there she is, looking across her favorite bridge, watching the two of them hold hands. Just the thought of it is sending shivers down my spine.

Barbs needs someone who will love her for who she is and not her physical appearance.

What's it say?

I think Barbara wants to come out on Lotte for being a Nightfall fan and Hannah just conveniently shows up as she's about to spill the beans.

Cute

>this witch gets to be a total dork with a big butt and still be extremely cute
>ywn get to be a cute little witch and have nice, comfy, fun times and a good looking, decently lewd body with a big butt
I'm jealous.

Barbara focus episode in S2 when? ;_;

We're still getting a comfy road trip where the red team and Ursula visit Stonehenge right?

Right?

Why is this teacher wearing something like this?

Maybe one day, user. I wish.

Season 2 material user. hopefully.

>Implying Ursula will still be alive by the end of the month

Sucy would be into ntr wouldnt she?

>Complacency only breeds weakness.
But breeding's the best part about hetships.

Honestly I would have rather had the ED illustrations as episodes than many of the episodes we did get

Like, I don't know how they could possibly fuck up an episode about a relaxing road trip through the countryside to a magical landmark

The cutest pair that will never happen. ;_;

I would be surprised if she isn't.

>who she is
A bully? An insecure bitch?

Roadtrips are comfy as fuck.
If we pester Tattun enough maybe they'll do it?

Tattun has almost no say in creative matters. He's most for PR and translations.

Sorry, the new road trip episode will be for Akko and Diana.

She only bullies because Hannah makes her do it. She's a really sweet girl deep down.

If we pester Tattun enough then maybe he'll pester producer-san enough for them to do it.

dianafag really are cancer

So at least half of the animation staff?

>exposing her lewd shoulders on school property

Does Croix have no comprehension that she's in a school for respectable young magic users?

He's said he'll sometimes be asked for suggestions but they'll always shit on his ideas.

In episode 12 he said it would be better if Akko and Diana swapped bodies, but instead they still just went with Akko becoming a second Diana