Continuing thread

Spilled wine on my keyboard guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D8vmUZpExpY
s3.amazonaws.com/everystockphoto/fspid31/51/73/87/3/mural-alien-pingpong-5173873-o.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=uXhXGIvyhL8YouTube
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chapel_perilous
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2056854/10145894
youtube.com/watch?v=scc0ZnZ4AN8
youtube.com/watch?v=w5gXPPSFjL4
youtube.com/watch?v=FCde6TsoWQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Curb Your Eric Paddock
youtube.com/watch?v=D8vmUZpExpY

Misunderstanding guys

>> thanks for fixing my keyboard Ayys

That post was from a book by Dennis Wheatley

I bought a copy of the book from a second hand shop

To The Devil a Daughter

I hear ya

Life Lessons

In all honesty it is enough that my keyboard is working.

Okie so now that I am stripped of Hubris after the keyboard incident.

Let us discuss the 2008 CERN incident.

The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is the world’s largest and most powerful particle accelerator. It first started up on 10 September 2008

Let's begin.

9/11 The Day The Earth Witnessed "The First" degree ETI informed of DEW and proceeds to leak exposure online 2008 (Alex Jones creates youtube channel Joined Feb 11, 2008) 2008 June 8 D.C. Official: Outdoor Seats At Pizza Place Will Mean Rapes Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) between 1998 and 2008 ETI is informed Obama has to be selected 2008 (ETI creates youtube channel August 8, 2008) *ETI is informed David Wilcock will be running for Racine 2010 (David Wilcock creates youtube channel April 6th, 2010) 2012 Mayan Prophesies regarding the creation of time / End Of The World

2016 ETI informed Trump is to be selected and produces video 2016 Pizzagate Scandal Breaks via Wikileaks headed by Julian Assange

What is Pizzagate?

It centres around Comet Ping Pong in Washington DC. Washington DC is also where the headquarters of NASA are.

Comet Ping Pong is a pizza restaurant featuring murals of aliens playing ping pong with people. s3.amazonaws.com/everystockphoto/fspid31/51/73/87/3/mural-alien-pingpong-5173873-o.jpg

James Achilles Alefantis is a film maker, he made a film called Chapel Perilous regarding a young man by the name of Levi, who because of his B- blood, has genetic access to ancient knowledge. youtube.com/watch?v=uXhXGIvyhL8YouTube

Chapel Perilous was a term used by Robert Anton Wilson to describe his experience meeting what can be defined at ETI - the point in which he was forced to make a decision to go crazy or agnostic... In his book Cosmic Trigger. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chapel_perilous

What are the chances James Alefantis (Comet Ping Pong) and the Sandy Hook parents would be in the White House on the same days? voat.co/v/pizzagate/2056854/10145894

INGOLSTADT OR BUST!
Richard Feynman - Tuva or Bust!
youtube.com/watch?v=scc0ZnZ4AN8

Richard Feynman just got more beautiful with age.

A physicist introduced me to Richard Feynman.

He was a laser physicist and I would like him to be remembered.

His name was Jonathan.

He taught me about Plato, Quentin Crisp, Oliver Reid, Plato, Aristotle.

In fact, he was my greatest teacher.

The most significant thing he ever taught me was about the process of triboluminescence, which I have since found to be first recorded by Francis Bacon, from whom we draw the phrase -which happens to be on the information office seal - Scientia Est Potentia, although I had originally learned it as Scientia Potentia Est. Both are purported to be pigeon Latin.

He told me that if I were to take a roll of sellotape into a dark room and separate it, unbeknown to many... It should create a sudden flash of blue light. Tribol, meaning to rub > a friction. As opposed to the bioluminescence that shrimps emit, when they happily vomit their strange glow.

He gave me my copy of QED

and it brings tears to my eyes, that I should have been afforded the opportunity of a real education outside of institutions which slight their founders.

He was deeply moved upon reading of the passing of Feynman that his students created a banner which said - we love you

This is my banner.

This individual changed the course of my life.

Not monetarily, by any means but intellectually.

I am deeply grateful.

Being destitute

There was another fuel, superior to consumerism which filled our lives.

It was the love discovery and learning together.

I did not quite understand why he should come into my life...

While I pressed him about the specific resonance needed to demolecularise steel...
Why I should be so keen to know these things, were not fully clear to me at the time.

The reasons I wrote to Howard Stern asking him to make sure Nico Haupt was not hungry...

This Nico Haupt who was abused by the CIA

youtube.com/watch?v=w5gXPPSFjL4

October 13th 1307. Friday The 13th.

Avenged

Why is Alex Jones abusing Nico?
youtube.com/watch?v=FCde6TsoWQc

Well guess I did call for Pizza
and Call my Cat

I called the Whitehouse
AND HAD A CHAT

Where is Nico Haupt?