Why isn't he attending the State of the Union?

All the other Trump kids are. Is it a school night? Is it autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bm64E5R12s8?t=1m7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He probably doesn't want his classmates to bully him over his father's ridiculous speeches.

Honestly why do you care

Because he'll be busy getting sucked off by your mom, faggot.

imminent risk of attack at the SOTU. don't blame trump for not taking that risk.

He's too busy fapping to his moms nudes.

Bannon is proof that the American dream is dead. This little spoiled brat will be groomed his entire life and then handed the keys to an empire just for simply being born at the right place at the right time. Then he'll get to laud it over all of you faggots who have spent your lives suffering just to barely scrape by while you watch your friends and family die, helpless to aid them in any way financial. I feel even more sorry for the veterans who had to watch their bros die while this little Jew brat gets life on easy mode.

He's attending your mom, pelotudo

>picking on a child

The proceedings will be like this. No place for children

youtu.be/bm64E5R12s8?t=1m7s

Well said.

Barron is Designated Survivor! When Cuck Schumer and Nancy go kamikaze on the SOTU, our new king shall rise and bring glory to God's Nation!

Thart's proof the American dream is alive you stupid faggot. Why would anyone obtain wealth if they couldn't leave it their kin?

Is this CuckX? Please be CuckX!

this

Why the fuck does it matter?

>Bannon is proof that the American dream is dead.
>Well said.

Because he's a kid you fucking retard.

The last time he stayed up late the media attacked him for being sleepy at 3am.

Barron Trump is the chosen one. Make no mistake. Any risk to his person must be minimized. He is the second coming of Christ.

His father fuckin' shit stains your entire lineage, bitch, shut the fuck up faggot.

You know what the fuck I meant

> handed the keys to an empire just for simply being born at the right place at the right time.

Used to be you'd consider anyone born in this country to have the same relative opportunity compared to the rest of the world

I think you mean Anti-Christ.

Barron, chill out, we get it your dad is president.

barron is the heir

Because he's 11 and probably couldn't care less.

Cuck-x... I think i got that saved somewhere.

isn't he like 12 or something? he's probably playing roblox or doing his homework or something. he's a child, not an adult public figure.

He's busy operating the machine.

I told you to fuckin' shut that shit up you fuckin' faggot motherfucker.

controlling the cyber is one hell of a commitment, it is more important

working on releasing the memo

Same reason one member of the cabinet doesn't attend - have to guarantee there is a survivor in case of a terrorist attack. That way Barron 2040 can still happen.

He has seen the future and doesn't want to drown in the salt piles that will form.

Bump because I didn't vote for his kike daughter to be in the White House either

He’s busy prepping his Presidential run in 25 years.

He's a fucking kid, leave him alone

slide it