Is this actually good or am I being memed on? It's QUALITY at the very least and it looks like a children's cartoon

Is this actually good or am I being memed on? It's QUALITY at the very least and it looks like a children's cartoon.

All anime is for children.

Objectively wrong. And even then. Some at least have proper shading and anatomy.

>Is this actually good?
Yes.
>It's QUALITY at the very least and it looks like a children's cartoon.
Yes, and?

Nah, all anime IS for children. Sorry to break it to you.

How can it be good if it doesn't have good voice acting, directing, production values?
Is that too complex to understand?

Objectively wrong. Sorry I called you out on your shit taste old man.

The silliness only really persists until Amuro mans up, at which point it becomes the tale of how Amuro spread pure unadulterated terror across Zeon's forces and unintentionally made Anaheim Electronics filthy rich.

>it looks like a children's cartoon

>expecting a perfect anatomy, shading or shit from a 80s anime
Is that your first old anime or something, get over it.

Gundam is late 70s. Zeta Gundam is 80s and has everything you mentioned.

But it does have good direction in most departments including voice acting.

>2017
>not watching series about autistic spergs.
It's "REEEEEEEE": the anime, and it's glorious.

>shit taste
It's not a matter of taste, it's a matter of fact.

MSG is a low-budget series for small children.
Zeta is a long-anticipated sequel of one of the most successful anime series ever and its target audience is the general TV viewer.

Go back to Aldnoah Zero.

Yeah, look at this silly cartoonish animation.

>80s anime
>no shading

You're obviously a projecting little turd who's never seen anything before 2000 and is in dire need of a beating.

I just sad he can't expect perfect shady, not that there is none, learn to read.

Are you actually a Macrossfag but can't stand Gundam's animation?

>it's a weeb with no self-awareness thread

that's zeta and almost every gundam onwards, the original actually has well written characters
you're a retard manchild with shit taste, you probably like zeta because you think the suffering makes it deep or edgy but really it's just poor writing

He probably thinks that only DYRL is good because it has SHADING.

>you're a retard manchild with shit taste, you probably like zeta because you think the suffering makes it deep or edgy
How did you deduce any of this from my post? We were discussing art and animation, you know. Try to pay attention.

It is the best anime of all