Memo?

As a man out of the loop, can someone explain to me the shitstorm going on with the memo? Why are Dems are so triggered? Is it good news?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2018/01/29/democratic-national-committee-ceo-leaving-post-376814
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/29/fbi-deputy-director-andrew-mccabe-is-stepping-down-from-bureau-fox-news-has-learned.html
youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remember Watergate? Remember Obamas "Scandal free" presidency?

Yeah, it's another Kushner & Co shill operation. They send Sup Forums on a wild goose chase every few weeks with some new fabricated "LE HAPPENING"

i'm sure its a nothing burger

is it all memes?

The FBI spied on Trump and his staff during the 2016 election by getting a FISA permit. The justification for this permit was nothing more than the phony "pissgate dossier", which it turns out was opposition research by Hillary and the cuckservatives.

So phony oppo research was used as an excuse by the FBI to spy on a presidential candidate and sabotage his campaign and impeach him if he got that far. Keep in mind, this also means the entire "russia collusion" narrative was complete bullshit based off of a phony dossier.

Democrats and the FBI are FUCKED. The CEO of the DNC just resigned, and so did the head of the FBI:

politico.com/story/2018/01/29/democratic-national-committee-ceo-leaving-post-376814

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/29/fbi-deputy-director-andrew-mccabe-is-stepping-down-from-bureau-fox-news-has-learned.html

Trump has navigated this all flawlessly. Anyone who tells you he isn't a genius is lying or uninformed.

TRUMP IS DRAINING THE MOTHER FUCKING SWAMP. KEKS, TRAITORS, SHILLS, ILLEGALS, ALL OF THEM. GONE. DONE .THEY'RE OUT.

some cucks deleted all their texts for 6 months, apparently they were makin plans incase trump got in, Obummer may haave known, i'd say unlikely

yeh mines a tl:dr

it might be, or it might not be. Nobody really reads Canada, and certainly never retains even if they do read. It's as if you don't matter.

This might help.

This is a good description.

I personally didn't think it was anything at first, but then I saw Dems counter-signaling it HARD, and the Trump Derangement Syndrome sufferers on this board were shilling the fuck out about it.

I think it's likely a big deal.

Holy shit. Thanks user. Explain this to me since you seem to be knowledgeable about this, if they were spying on a candidate, how are the dems and cancerous leftists rationalizing Trump swinging the hammer on them? How can they possibly be mad?

you forgot the part where congress voted almost unanimously for the russian sanctions and trump didn't pass it.

Just this tiny little detail.

They are literally fighting for their lives. Anyone in the know when Clinton level Democrats come under the microscope ends up dead. Look up Arkancide.

A
Fucking
Leaf

Because the President isn't a retard that thinks putting sanctions on a world power over conspiracy theories is a good idea.

DNC CEO also resigned.

Lmfao you guys are fucked

This is how i explain shit to bug men.
NSA niggers be like
>gotta catch em all
all the pokemons meaning all your data
Now imagine a shystie lawyer democrat could sneak an admin peek a rooni at the pokedex to gather evidence on trump?
Would she?
Should she?
How sure were they that Hilary would win?
They over stepped their boundaries and got caught.
DEMS ARE FUCKED
F U C K E D
Some may even hang.
#PardonRosieForBeingFat

The left hasn't decided on their talking points yet, they were caught with their pants down.

This seems to be what they're going with for now:
>THE MEMO IS FAKE DONT BELIEVE IT. DONT THROW THE FBI UNDER THE BUS FOR THE SAKE OF ONE MAN'S EGO. THE MEMO IS TRYING TO DISTRACT FROM THE RUSSIA INVESTIGATION

There's also some flailing about Trump not enforcing sanctions on Russia. They really don't know how to respond, they're shitting their pants.

lmfao literally NO ONE CARES about that. cry moar faggot

If those Dems ever get in power again they're going to get us all killed lobbing nukes at Putin to save face in front of their fucking retarded drone voters.

He doesn't have to. It's not illegal.

We had Russia cornered under Obama and his deep state driven warmongering. The Soviet Union wasn't in the position Russia was during the events in the Crimea. There's no reason to have sanctions on Russia anyways.

my new hobby is defending Russia in broken english to drive shitlibs into apoplectic rage

try to make this a meme, the responses are amazing. especially on places like twitter.

So far all we know is that Rosenstein renewed a FISA warrant against Carter Page because the DoJ believed he may have been working on behalf of Russia.

"As an Americans good Trump for office."

"Demokratsy in US of A is fine completely okay drugyas."

>believed
Umm noooo, sweetie.

Time to fire up my socks

Putin not like Trump, Trump strong too much, America strong for eight hole years we be number won.

He's already approved a pack of sanctions. Why push more when they haven't done anything since?

Putin afriad of Trump thats why Trum veto sanctions is not of hardings for understanding for libral meday

Gotta wonder how Putin is reacting to this faggotry right now

If they didn't why did they ask for Rosenstein to renew the warrant and why did Rosenstein approve?

(((Rosenstein)))

The guy Trump appointed?

The deputy head, not the head of the fbi resigned.

>The 1980's called and want their foreign policy back - Barry O in 2012.

The next time some screams "muh Russian sanction" show them this little gem
youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg

>"Well obviously Obama was wrong about the threat Russia posed. But I'm glad you've tacitly admitted that Russia is a serious problem."

So he was wrong then but right now?

Holy shit you guys are really turning into China.

Read the whole thing. Great breakdown user

A memo exposing some bias taking place in the FBI investigation of Trump. One person has stepped down I don't know if it's going to implicate anyone else beyond this one guy. We will know tomorrow.

If you fail to see the (((obvious))), you are lost.
Trump appointed Sessions. Stop shitting up the board, marxist.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MARIO!!!!!