Lies

Want to know how if a Ruski is lying? They tell you Canada sells ammo to Ukraine. Canada has no military and therefor no ammo to sell. Jesus slavs are stupid.

sputniknews.com/military/201703101051444190-canada-ukraine-donbass-russia/

Other urls found in this thread:

coat.ncf.ca/mideast/MunitionsFirms.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>canada has no military
god damn you're retarded

Change your flag you stupid faggot, you're embarrassing the rest of us...

Come up here and say that to my prime minister you fucking cis scum. We have dildos that'll fucking fly right into your window and up your fathers loose ass you little ... Can't say it cuz hatecrimez yo

I just dropped by to say OP needs his retard head kicked in for being so utterly stupid and giving Leafs a free shot.

Fuck you you Canadian scum!!

bump

Jidf scum, we will drown you in maple syrop.you fucking sliding mothersucker basterd bitch.

Show vagena lasanga

>you

Doesn't Canada use a lot of 7.62.X 39 for that goofy AK type rifle?

>Believing the military is where arms come from

top kek mate

he meant to say uranium

germany doesn't have a functional military either and sells to everyone with enough money

Canada was one of the first countries on board with shipping arms to ukraine.
The ukrainians got a bunch of our body armor and shit already. There was some hoopla about it a year or so ago because photos turned up

I mean, sputnik news is russian state news and all, but they're probably right in this case and also your logic for why canada couldn't be giving them ammo is absurd.

Wow I never thought of that! UPVOTED!

Our army is actually fairly strong were just neutered by our politics. Our training is top notch the issue we have is that our troops are using outdated equipment. Along with politicians trying to control the conditions of an ethical war. Which can make it hard to do proper peace making.

>They tell you Canada sells ammo to Ukraine.

coat.ncf.ca/mideast/MunitionsFirms.htm

>coat.ncf.ca/mideast/MunitionsFirms.htm
What a fake news site.

bump

Canada pays someone else to provide the ammunition. For instance Canada pays a guy Egypt to procure Russian ammo in bulk for export to other African countries. Instead the arms dealer takes the ammunition and sells it to the Ukraine. Some of the money comes back to Canada but most is used to pay the arms dealer so he will keep buying ammo from the Russians and selling it in the Ukraine.

Private companies make ammo too, dumbass. It isn't just the military.

You are fucking stupid not the slavs