>Matt Kibbe
>Steve Deace
>Michelle Malkin
>Phil Robertson
>Andrew Wilkow
>Allie Stuckey
>Roaming Millennial

Is Fox News obsolete?

Is this a new thing? I used to listen to levin a few years ago while driving in the evening, is he still an angry amusing jew?

It's relatively new. Levin still does his radio show, but yes, he's a very angry amusing Jew on his CRTV show.

Is it a youtube thing, a website based thing, or a cable thing?

Nice try shill.

This is already the lamestream media before becoming lamestream media. This is just the Patreon All Star Team.

It's a subscription website.

Mark Levin is trash

>>subscription
Oh well, he did rub me wrong with his antitrumpness

Ya I think you can get it on Roku or some shit.

>Roaming Millennial
I'm sure she'll make some great insightful contributions

He's been a pretty strong supporter of Trump lately, but he's gotta pay the bills.

Quality mug they send you too.

>Fox News
>obsolete

That depends, what kind of legs are there?

Not much in the way of legs, but a super adorable face.

$100 dollars for a year and a mug!!
Are the majority people watching it, legally, rich conservacucks?

I think there's a lot of young people who use their student discount to join the mug club. But it's not that crazy, Netflix is more expensive than that. I think the content is worth the money.

I think its good. Feels like I get different opinions of everything. Admittedly I dont like Mark Levin but Steve Deace show is always enjoyable.

Yeah, there's a lot of different branches of conservatism. Levin's the classic Reagan guy, Steve Deace is evangelical right, Gavin is alt-light (and I'm surprised he gets away with saying some of the stuff that he does), Kibbe is a straight up libertarian.

Havent listened to Kibbe yet. Will try soon.

His videos are super comfy. Probably my favorite on the site actually. I always look forward to when he drops a new one.

>>Netflix
If I could cancel netflix and get this instead, I would. Wife and kids wouldn't like it tho....

I understand.

Well see you later mark, hope the channel does ok.

That's alright, GO!