When you go full soy

When you go full soy

Disgusting

She's not wrong. I'm a white man and my wife is taking me to get a vasectomy tomorrow. We're going to celebrate after with a Battlestar Galactica marathon.

Bitch isn't even white folx, some sort of latinx or jewtalian.

Sage in all fields

I fully support this persons choice not to reproduce

SOY GOYS

powerful

>500 likes
wtf

fine by me, I'm glad the weak are taking themselves out of the gene pool

Fine by me. Best case they adopt some minority babies and the kids rebel against their retarded parents’ politics and we get more BASED black people.

Hopefully she gets raped by a white guy, gets knocked up, and dies in childbirth.

>That profile picture

He unironically dodged a bullet

The very last thing this planet needs is another nigger.

>Sup Forums: overalls shouldn't have kids. Nor should poor people. Or stupid people. Only smart rich white Republicans should have kids, but I also have a very narrow definition of what counts as white which excludes the majority of what is typically considered white
>Why are white birth rates declining reeee

Pretext to breaking up. He just doesn't want to have children WITH HER.

Pretty good, but I would have went with Rick and Morty. It's more obvious, but retards would bite easily.

Prep the bull

>when you willingly kill off your genes to get likes on Twitter

Men that weak don't need to breed anyway, let the strong thrive

BASED, dude. That it we just need our schools to teach people how to be BASED. Democrats are the real racists. I'm all bout the BASED!!!

>that profile pic
Probably net benefit for society.

>yfw he is only telling this to get even more pussy
many such cases

Would you rather them roam the streets in packs or sheltered in liberal, self hating white homes?

buttmad establishment democrat detected

I think he's saying he doesn't want any at all

If you really want to beat this you gotta play to their narcissism. Just say that it's nature's way of weeding out undesirable features. They're just not good enough to reproduce, independent of being white. Imply it has to do with their intelligence, that'll really hurt them

White genocide by social engineering

It really is (((Our))) civic duty not to have white children, am I correct my fellow whites?

But that's true. If they remove themselves from the gene pool, the entire race benefits.

This is why Texas will never turn blue. My county of 100K+ people that voted ~80% for Trump is having 3-4 kids while the spic and liberal birthrates continue to plummet.

This is what the end looks like. This is what awaits us all if we lose this fight

>t.(you) farmer

(((civic duty)))

what a smart cunt
doesn't want to have kids with her lmao

I'm so proud liberals are voluntarily ending their bloodline.

kek

I was just about to start a thread with this you cunt. But since we’re already started. Let’s get it trending for them not to reproduce while we have a shit ton of kids! We can turn this franchise around bois

Twatter really has turned into one giant pissbowl of bitches, queers and mallets trying out out virtu signal each other.

This is not going to end well for them as eventually the mask will slip (all bitches are narcissistic fucktard, aside from the 5 days a month that they are psycho narcissistic fucktards).

I’m about to move to Texas I swear, I’m in CA and I fucking hate it here

so what are you going to do when she is suddenly pregnant one day?
>"I WANTED A CHILD SO BAD...AND TYRONE WAS THERE FOR ME..."

political ideology isn't genetic, retard

This is clearly not the same grill, please kill yourself

We really should push this more. The world could use less liberals breeding and raising more liberals. In fact we should push them to sterilize themselves, "for the sake of the future of colored people."

(you)

At the rate that science is progressing, you'd probably be able to make kids with DNA from your own skin cells in 20 years

more like soycial engineering amirite

My brother went through the same thing, only his wife had her tubes tied. She ended up cheating on him with numerous men. Bad decision if not bait.

me too user

Sounds like you speak from experience.

Lets fucking go, work on the oil fields and get rich

>White (((men)))

It's possible that he said that to her as a shit test. By embracing the statement she is setting herself up for justifiably being broken up with.

fake and gay and fake

How is this shit real? Whites constitute less than 12% of the world's population, assuming you count Mutts. Take Mutts out and it's less than 10%.

Also wtf is with this collective psychosis? It's like a moral panic, Libshits are terrified of saying anything not pro-Refugees/Trans/Faggots/Pedophelia. WTF?

You idiot.

Any race would have people taking themselves out the gene pool if they were exposed to constant jewish anti-white propaganda like we are.

You should be fighting the jewish programming and waking your fellow white people up, not just washing your hands and trying to convince yourself that it is a good thing that our race is being eroded.

Top kek I laughed but then I realized there are actually people who do this and I fell back into my hole of silent rage

Kek, here have a (you)