Jagaaaaaan - Femto edition

What's next for /ourguy/ Roba-chan?

Chapter 17 Niggastream:
readms.net/r/jagaaaaaan/17/4343/1

Chapter 18 raws:
big-anime.ru/manga-jagaaaaaan/3541-manga-dzhagaaaaaan-18-glava-jagaaaaaan-18.html

> Aphrodisiac tongue

WEW
E
W

this is what I believe the average Sup Forums user looks like

thanks f a m

Karen-chan is a BITCH

But I'm a girl. And many Sup Forums users are also females who like anime and manga and like shitposting.

REJOICE
Tits or gtfo

>But I'm a girl

Do girls always have to remind people that they are in fact girls?

Dick of gtfo

No. I don't care if you believe me or not, you faggot.
It depends.

Kill yourself.

I knew when she was enjoying it. She had her arms around his neck in the spoiler pic from another thread. Dunno what to think about it. Is he a villain or not?

She did nothing wrong.

>Is he a villain or not?
If he kills her after then yes he is a villain

Looking at his reactions it doesn't looks like he did it on purpose. Even the rape is because he's in frenzy state after transforming.

MINDBREAK THAT HO

I hope he will understand what just happened, having regret and then start redeeming himself. He has a shot at doing something exciting with his life too now. That or he goes full serial rapist to become a big antagonist of the series.

I naturally imagine every commenter to be a guy with a blank face by default in my head.

I skimmed through last chapter randomly on a whim yesterday on MS for the first time. I was wondering how this would play out afterwards.

I like how she first uses the honorific "chan" then switches to "san" before she realizes how badly she wants his dick.

Mind rape is still mind rape

Only when a poster assumes it's a guy?

Holy shit the action in this is great This is unironically becoming one of my fav reads

I really want the bean gunslinger.

Is it wise to play placement games now or its better to wait for all the shitters to drop first?

What did he see, Sup Forums?

That's an eggplant.

This shit feels like an h-doujin.

Ever since his intro I felt like he was being set up as a side-kick or ally. Though he's more fucked up than jagasaki, he has the same kind of regretful vibe that jagasaki had in the first chapter or two.

Ch 17 made me really fucking curious about the following question for some reason: Considering she had no prior experience, shouldn't talking her into giving him a blowjob be exponentially more difficult than getting her into bed? Or is it that once the clothes are off all bets are off

The netorare tag on sadpanda

too lazy to edit

Why did Jaga want to kill this qt? She did nothing wrong

Still in shock from traumatic incident which made him go straight into fight or flight with a lethal weapon readily available. I'm pretty sure he regrets it though. We never saw him breakdown crying or anything but his inner monologue at the wedding definitely sounded like he had lost/fucked up something important as opposed to general guilt from offing someone

I'm pretty sure he means before he even became a fractured human and would think about killing everyone who annoys him which included her.

Its just fantasies of letting everything go and be set free from responsibilities. When he accidentally killed her, he realize how good he had it hence why he is trying to resurrect her.

Any weak people here? I want to kick your asses.

*Teleports behind you* Heh, nothing personal kid.

what the fuck is she saying? Any translation fag out there?

Basically "Roba-chan-san, what's this"

owo

so who's the cuck now ?

Treeman saves the day? I'm okay with it, even though it goes against his "be selfish" lifestyle.

Still roba, he's in love with Karen and wanted to style down with her. For this guy she was merely a side fuck. Most guys after fucking a girl could watch them die without caring as long as they got to fuck them. This is foing him a favor because now she wont be clingy to him which she inevitably was going to be. So no as much as you want to deny it, chad still wins.

He could just find jagasaki interesting and would prefer it if he didn't die right here. He's probably saving him for his own amusement so no it isnt ooc.

So we can agree Treeman is best boy?

Honestly i'm kinda liking jagasaki, at first he turned me off but now I like him. As for treeman I haven't seen enough of him yet.

The last two chapters have been great, I am really enjoying this now. The action was fun to read.

I also like jagasaki a lot more.

getting devilman vibes from this manga

nah, he was her senpai and crush, so his getting a blowjob should've been pretty easy for him

damn, now that's a tongue built for pleasure

Same here. Unless they're trying their hardest to shill that 'x' boy or guy is cute and exposes their fujoshit behavior, then most likely i'll think they're a guy.

I wonder if he'll go around fucking all the girls he was previously spying on?